Belfast Linfield

Been to Glens games before and they’re good Proddies. Don’t understand the hatred towards one another. Why not hate the other side?
you mean Glens "Were"

They have a rebel shettleston harrier manager, harriers on the board, PADDY IRA MCCLEAN(yes james the slug mccleans brother) they also entertain a sex offender from cliftonville called jay donnelly, its not friendly rivalry now either.

I know plenty glensmen who have walked away from the Glentoran until they are removed.

As for the jibes and tarrie.r like comments on here by fellow bears, give yer heads a wobble, maybe understand the support from Northern Ireland for the Glasgow Rangers and what it involves!

Leaving home at 5am for a 3pm kick off and getting home after midnight next day!

Just concentrate on saving the Union and ridding Scotland of the SNP/IRA.

As usual absolutely delighted that the mighty blues have won another title.
55 for me because we didn't win one on the park,even though we wanted to play all our games but IFA decided otherwise.
Anyway the Glens rolled over as we all expected they would so we did it in style as Ulsters premier club are supposed to do.
Had to collect her indoors from a gig in town,just back home and have just poured myself a large Whiskey:cool::))
To all the haters,get it right fuckin up yeez.

you mean Glens "Were"

They have a rebel shettleston harrier manager, harriers on the board, PADDY IRA MCCLEAN(yes james the slug mccleans brother) they also entertain a sex offender from cliftonville called jay donnelly, its not friendly rivalry now either.

I know plenty glensmen who have walked away from the Glentoran until they are removed.

As for the jibes and tarrie.r like comments on here by fellow bears, give yer heads a wobble, maybe understand the support from Northern Ireland for the Glasgow Rangers and what it involves!

Leaving home at 5am for a 3pm kick off and getting home after midnight next day!

Just concentrate on saving the Union and ridding Scotland of the SNP/IRA.
Didn’t know the first part regarding Glens- thank you. They still have a sizeable proddie support though so I’ll support them every single time over that Cliftonville mob.
Regarding your second point, I take my hat off to all the bluenoses from NI. The support you show is unbelievable

Time for Healy to move on as he's nothing left to prove, hopefully his agent is putting out the feelers in England. Hopefully NI manager in the not too distant as well

Congratulations on your history making 56th league title, a record.

Good to be part of it today, good to see young Chris McKee on loan from Rangers score the goal that clinched the league title.

Forever in our shadows, F..k the Glens
Congratulations to Linfield ! NO SURRENDER.

Should we really be sending players to that level? Ridiculous.

We'd get better results sending him to Pollok Juniors and saving on his travelling expenses.

F*cking cavemen.

Congratulations to Linfield on winning another title. To be realistic the default position in the Irish League is that they should win every title, as their income is superior to any other club. If I dare say this Cliftonville, as a part time club, did well to stay with them, something that the other two full-time clubs, Glentoran and Larne couldn't do. As a Ballymena fan, after a disappinting season, at least we have next Saturday's Irish Cup Final against the Crues to look forward to.

Again another who sounds like an epl fan boy

You do realise our B team is featuring against postmen etc

I dont watch the EPL, but I can categorically state the Juniors and Highland leagues here have teams that would assist one of our players development than that lot.

I dont watch the EPL, but I can categorically state the Juniors and Highland leagues here have teams that would assist one of our players development than that lot.
Can only suggest then that you don't watch it .
As for developing our players, Hastie would need to start in linfield u18s as an over age
If the Irish league are so poor (your opinion) ,he should be a standout week in week out .
How much did we actually pay for him again :oops:
Mckee has at least made an impression

Some good points yet other mistruths on this thread.

There is Irish League rivarly and banter between NI based fans but I couldn't care less for it.

Rangers first and last, every time.

Yes, plenty of us from all over NI done our bit for the RFFF back in 2012 including on match day, but no club publicly did more than Linfield and good connections remain in place.

By now, the club should already have acknowledged Linfield's world record 56th title.

As for Mad Mick the Glens manager/part owner, he may be a very loose narcissistic cannon but isn't his family originally from the Woodvale and he, a former Boys' Model pupil?

There is Irish League rivarly and banter between NI based fans but I couldn't care less for it.

Yes, plenty of us from all over NI done our bit for the RFFF back in 2012 including on match day, but no club publicly did more than Linfield and good connections remain in place.

By now, the club should already have acknowledged Linfield's world record 56th title

By now, the club should already have acknowledged Linfield's world record 56th title.

Yea Linfield offered but Linfiield had some to offer other’s clubs didn’t it was appreciated but the favour was returned and probably returned again

Last edited:

Very good tweet mate. Spot on.

Back