Belgian relegation overturned.

Nothing will happen here unless the vote is deemed illegal, Dundees original vote stands and the result of the vote overturned.
If that's happens then the SPFL don't have a league to stand on.
if it isn't overturned then SPFL simply say to UEFA, it was a members vote and the members voted to end the season. Nothing unlawful about the vote. Nothing to see here.

If Hearts & Partick don't find a solution during arbitration then they know what to do next. Their case should be a stick on at a CAS hearing.

Don’t think they can unfortunately. I believe it would take both parties to agree for that to happen. Arbitration is supposed to get a final result unlike the court action Hearts & Partick wanted.

I may be wrong though

Also, for the details and documentation to be made public would require agreement from all parties.

So, it will never see the light of day even though it is in the public interest.

There are still a few outstanding issues that could scuttle The Cabal namely the conversation with UEFA in supposedly having member approval when they clearly didn't so who initiated things for it to reach UEFA ?

Like the behaviour pre & post vote it stinks to the Rafters .
I think you have made a key point here .

How we try and expose that to legal scrutiny I don’t know though.

So if Hearts or indeed we went to CBAS they wouldn't rule the same necessarily because we had a (corrupt) vote ?

I would like to think that we have the people who will be at the tribunal who are honest.hold on it’s the spfl. Enough said.

If the SFA or CAS over turn Hearts and Thistles relegation do we think Rangers would try and remove Celtics title ? to me right now the 2 don't seem mutually exclusive.

Only way this would impact the rat infested midden that Scotland has become, would be if UEFA mandated that all leagues that never completed their fixtures be declared null and void.

That’s how it should’ve been done.

being saying it for months, null and void is coming. Ok you wont read in the mhedia but that means nothing in Scotland.

I think you have made a key point here .

How we try and expose that to legal scrutiny I don’t know though.

I reckon if Hearts & Thistle don't get what they want then It's the court of Arbitration with the dossier in hand it lays bare the beginnings of the stitch up in detail & with Belgium pending it adds even more fuel to the fire as well as Belgium's decision being volleyed right back at UEFA for the idiotic decision they left Leagues to make Irrespective of the consequences for the respective Leagues never mind what the cabal concocted.

Even though UEFA have sought to resolve outstanding their Euro CupLeague competitions situations for 19/20 by One legged play offs or Resumption of 2nd legs the whole thing has become logjammed that also could be thrown into chaos with certain league teams disenfranchised when it comes to League placings being decided Rangers being denied a potential place in the CL eg .

The club should be watching the developments very closely both at home & abroad imo

Only way this would impact the rat infested midden that Scotland has become, would be if UEFA mandated that all leagues that never completed their fixtures be declared null and void.

That’s how it should’ve been done.

The old Dungcaster argument. Starts "The only way...".

The reasonable argument starts "after exploring every avenue available...".

This could get interesting.

Another huge blot on the asterisk years.

Imagine being one of the only countries in world football to hand out tainted titles.

It is shameful considering our history to the invention of the game itself.

8 in a row and an asterisk.

If the SFA or CAS over turn Hearts and Thistles relegation do we think Rangers would try and remove Celtics title ? to me right now the 2 don't seem mutually exclusive.
I think Rangers would have to argue for it. So far the board havent said a word in protest at the poets being given the title. Our complaint was about the governance of the game.

My guess is that if Hearts and Thistle win their case (which I think is unlikely) the SPFL will either block Dundee Utd from coming up, or try and implement a 13 team league for one season.

wont bother this corrupt cabal, got what they wanted,and any attempt to overturn here, will have the usual attack dogs in media and twisted sporting integrity logic

Another huge blot on the asterisk years.

Imagine being one of the only countries in world football to hand out tainted titles.

It is shameful considering our history to the invention of the game itself.

8 in a row and an asterisk.
More than one asterisks

celtic have a fight on to retain their 80% of a title.

soon there will be nothing to put an asterisk on
ddI0Kl.jpg

Back