Bernadette's manager

Nobody at the time asked why our coach suddenly lost his mind and tried to stuck the head on him - not something one generally does for absolutely no reason, unless they're a total banger.

The wee prick clearly said or did something to provoke it, I'm sure there have been other incidents when others have reacted aggressively towards him for no apparent reason.

So he's a prick, and he's a sly one as well, with the innocent "what did I do" patter thereafter.
In short a lowlife scumbag and tbh that little act there is the least of him people need to realise Craig done a good thing , well he almost done a good thing should have seen it through imo .

Classless piece of mentally challenged shit who has no moral standing on this earth.

I for one waken every morning and look in the mirror thankful I've been brought up by my family a good educated protestant guy with morals and respect.

LikableQuickLacewing-size_restricted.gif

Is there anyone normal on their payroll or is it all freaks and weirdos?
I'm impressed tbh. Their recruitment policy is superb - everyone fits in perfectly with the type of person that's already there.

The first I had really seen of this walloper was them losing the league - I could see from that seconds-long clip that he was a neat fit for ra sellik family.

An incredibly odd and annoying wee turd.

He’s a reptile that fits their bill perfectly, classless tramp.

What is it about that song tho? It’s classic for the poorly schooled mutants - singing “Celtc Glasgow” makes no sense at all. Can you imagine “City Manchester” or “United Newcastle”. Fannies

He’s a reptile that fits their bill perfectly, classless tramp.

What is it about that song tho? It’s classic for the poorly schooled mutants - singing “Celtc Glasgow” makes no sense at all. Can you imagine “City Manchester” or “United Newcastle”. Fannies

It’s their way of trying to be all continental.

I might get my drivers license for the soul purpose of running him over. Then hand my license back won't need it for anything else.

Back