Best euro atmosphere

Leipzig for me. The enormity of the occasion and actually thumping a great team to get to another euro final was off the scale.

Ibrox can be a bit flat in games v Dundee and the likes but the big games it can be ridiculously good and Leipzig was the best example of this.

Incredible evening. I want more!

Leipzig for me. The enormity of the occasion and actually thumping a great team to get to another euro final was off the scale.

Ibrox can be a bit flat in games v Dundee and the likes but the big games it can be ridiculously good and Leipzig was the best example of this.

Incredible evening. I want more!
This seems a bit unfair to say that as of it's a negative particularly about Ibrox.

Is there any stadium in the world that isn't quiet for the crap run of the mill games?

This seems a bit unfair to say that as of it's a negative particularly about Ibrox.

Is there any stadium in the world that isn't quiet for the crap run of the mill games?
I find it a bit unfair you highlighted one line which happens to be 100% correct and the rest of his post is overwhelmingly positive in the extreme and I guess he's using the mundane to add a bit of context.

I don’t get those saying Leeds. Great build up and teams coming out but they scored in 30 odd seconds and killed it stone dead. We came back into it and won but I remember everybody around me in West Enclosure and back on the bus believing 2-1 was not enough. Leeds were undefeated in 18 months at Elland Road

Parma was some night but Leipzig was on another level
You make a good point in that the overall impact of the result is crucial as is how the game pans out-losing a goal to Leeds was a body blow or so it seemed.
Kiev was special but I tend to remember a sense of extreme tension throughout that game.
I guess they are all different and hold their own special memories-Leipzig it’s hard to argue against it on any level.

Back