Bitter auld pish-stained Celtic goalie John Fallon makes my day

mdingwall

Administrator
:)

6CygrcT.jpg

Careless Hands strikes again! A bitter, bitter bigot. His part in the Celtic documentary in which he libelled referees and a former female employee of the SFA should have been the subject of a police enquiry for hate crime. I will now go on You Tube and laugh at him diving over the ball in January 1968 to give us 2 goals at Parkhead. Lovely!

Absolutely spot on, for those that claim to know/be friends with "decent" tims, just scratch the surface and bitterness oozes from every pore.
This resonates with my experience.

Also every Celtc fan supports that rancid club in the knowledge they aided and abetted a network of paedophiles. Not sure how people can do that.

Always nice to see a bitter old mentally challenged getting upset.
The great thing is that its not getting better for him any time soon.

Careless Hands strikes again! A bitter, bitter bigot. His part in the Celtic documentary in which he libelled referees and a former female employee of the SFA should have been the subject of a police enquiry for hate crime. I will now go on You Tube and laugh at him diving over the ball in January 1968 to give us 2 goals at Parkhead. Lovely!
Get it posted mate, I wouldn't be surprised if he lurks on here B-)B-)

Last edited:
He used to come to a neighbours house on a Sunday, for lunch , in the 70s. They reckoned, he regularly, dropped the cutlery. True Story BTW LOL.

55 is killing them, wait and see their reaction when no governing bodies say it’s our first. They will go nuclear B-D

Back