Bitter auld pish-stained Celtic goalie John Fallon makes my day

:)

6CygrcT.jpg
Wow, he is taking it bad

I saw him play a few times.
He was fckn useless.
It was a shame he never got more games for them.

In fact, thinking back, he was the Shane Duffy of his generation. B-D
My main memory of him was a SC replay v Motherwell at Ibrox in 1972. We had drawn 2-2 at Fir Park on the Saturday.

Now my mind might be playing tricks here bu I think Motherwell might have scored within the first couple of minutes and the name Gerry McCabe rings a bell.

But in our first real forage up the park in retaliation Fallon made a howler and that was all square. At the Rangers end at that. We ran out 4-2 winners that night.

I was in the old 'Derry' with my old man that night and I remember the Rangers end giving him large.

But this bitter old piece of excrement sums up the filth's 'inclusive to all' policy up for the sham it is and always has been.

I bet he 'knew' !
I’m sad my daughter and blue nose son in law moved away from Blantyre now, they stayed next door to his daughter and he was always there. Knew we were blue nosed but kept a civil tongue in his gob when I was around, now would give the fat greasy barstewart the full treatment, glad they moved to proddy Cambuslang

I remember a game at Ibrox when he played in goals for Motherwell . Long ball punted towards him, Colin Stein chases ball (he's at least 20 yards offside) and Fallon catches ball, turns his back to Stein and drops the ball and it trickles into the net. Biggest howler ever.
There was a Scottish Cup replay against Motherwell ('71 or thereabouts) when Fallon had at least a couple of absolute howlers that gifted us goals.

I remember a game at Ibrox when he played in goals for Motherwell . Long ball punted towards him, Colin Stein chases ball (he's at least 20 yards offside) and Fallon catches ball, turns his back to Stein and drops the ball and it trickles into the net. Biggest howler ever.
I remember that goal. Was that in the 4:0 win the day the jags won 4:1 against the tims in the cup final

This resonates with my experience.

Also every Celtc fan supports that rancid club in the knowledge they aided and abetted a network of paedophiles. Not sure how people can do that.
Not to mention the IRA love in. I can't see how the semi mythical "decent Celtic fan" reconciles that.

Well remembered @sheddensbear That was a Scottish Cup replay at Ibrox although my recollection was Colin was just onside when he started his run in. :cool: At least John Fallon knows he is a much appreciated goalkeeper by us Rangers supporters of that era.

His laughable insult pleases me no end, knowing we’re in his addled brain 24/7.B-)

I’m old enough to remember him playing and for younger Bears I can tell you he was worse than the haunless Greek tragedy they have now.

I revel in his pain.

So the head of the Celtic Supporters Association is openly dishing out sectarian abuse on Twitter? Can’t wait to see this all over the papers.
Especially as he has previous for wishing death on Protestants.

The same hate filled old mentally challenged who still wears a club jacket with his initials on it, look at me, look who I am. :mad:

So the head of the Celtic Supporters Association is openly dishing out sectarian abuse on Twitter? Can’t wait to see this all over the papers.
Especially as he has previous for wishing death on Protestants.

He's not the head of the that mob, he's an unused sub!

The sooner these bitter old mentally challengeds are extinct the better.
It won’t solve the problem however as they have been instrumental in brainwashing the younger generations that have the misfortune of growing up alongside them.

Back