Blogger exclusive - letter to UEFA

Just to put this to bed:

As far as I’m aware your squad of 25 can include a maximum of 17 foreigners. The remaining 8 slots have to go to ‘home’ players. This has to be a minimum of 4 players from the clubs own Academy, the other 4 can be players who came from the Academy of other clubs in the same (Scottish in our case) association.

We have only 1 player from our own Academy - Allan McGregor - so our squad size was reduced to 22. The other 4 players developed within the ‘home’ association would be Arfield, Jack, Hastie and Docherty.

The mad one is trying to claim McGregor was developed by ‘another club. He wasn’t, of course, as has been repeatedly ‘clarified’ from all sorts of sources.

Reply just in from Aleš Zavrl:

Dear Mr James,

It’s been brought to my attention that you are not in fact an award winning journalist at all and are instead a mentally defective fantasist and internet crank, ergo I used your letter as emergency toilet paper and have since returned it to your caravan on Craggy Island.

So in the parlance of your home town - bolt, ya walloper!

Best

Aleś (les bleus)

what about Barjonas, Mayo and McPake who were on the bench last night

Presumably list B?

Who can be on List A?
A maximum of 25 players, two of whom must be goalkeepers. There are a minimum of eight places reserved exclusively for 'locally trained players'. If a club have fewer than eight locally trained players in their squad, then the maximum number of players on List A is reduced accordingly

What is List B, then?
A player may be registered on List B if he is born on, or after, 1 January 1995 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday (players aged 16 may be registered if they have been registered with the club for the previous two years). Clubs are entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season, but the list must be submitted by no later than 24:00CET the day before a match

55 will destroy him. If he doesn't top himself from that then I'm sure winning a 2nd in a row would. He won't be able to handle the resurgence.

Come on Stevie put him in the ground.

Amazingly this obsession and desperation for us to be a new club is going to kill the very last hope they ever had for that! Now UEFA are aware, when inevitably not even an investigation is conducted how can they still claim we are a new club? When literally every footballing and non footballing body and their ex players and managers tell them the truth? It must be like a flat earther sailing to the end of the earth only to realise he’s back where he started :cool:

So he is infuriated by the how our players were developed as youths, yet ok with the systematic child abuse at his pedo ring club for decades.

Sums that sordid club up.

Back