Board Opinion - Have we allowed the status quo to continue?

This is exactly how I think the club now see it. They’ve created an environment where the SPFL et al now know they are being closely watched by us and a number of other clubs. If anything else arises that is less than “fair” then that is the moment we will strike again. In the meantime we as fans just need to be patient.
Really, since the club’s silence on this matter we’ve seen Doncaster do a deal with Sky that loses the club’s more money, not to mention the pending BT contract being called in.
A reconstruction that was thrown out weeks ago but is still very much on the table with Doncaster again taking bribes to ensure it goes through and Hearts more than likely staying up but yes apart from those things the SPFL most definitely know we’re watching them and are waiting to pounce.........yeh right.

This is not over. It’s going to take time, a lot of time, to get the results we want. You can’t just topple a very well placed organisation which has taken them hard work and many years to put into place. This is the beginning of the end and they know it. We can’t go with a scatter gun approach to everything, we need to box clever. Regardless of how this season ended with them being awarded a title off the back of a corrupt vote it’s the outcome we would have had if the season played to a finish at 2nd and that’s on us. My opinion is we did the right thing in trying to get the investigation into the shambles, we got support for an EGM and a vote. The other clubs are either in their pocket or they shat it. We’ve done everything right, but it won’t end there, it’s the beginning and it’s going to take time, we will feel defeated at times and we will have wins, but our aims need to stay and we will get there!

If as it seems we have rolled over and accepting
Patient, they don't know the meaning of patient, as soon as Rangers make a statement, they are expected to act on it an hour later if not sooner,Rangers are just not quick enough for some people.
Aye right. Do you forget the statements after the Hibs final. all talk no action by the board.
What about the Motherwell play off game?
If the board do not follow through this time we will be the laughing stock of the game and their bitch for years to come.
Doncaster and his cohorts do exactly what is for the benefit of one club.

This is exactly how I think the club now see it. They’ve created an environment where the SPFL et al now know they are being closely watched by us and a number of other clubs. If anything else arises that is less than “fair” then that is the moment we will strike again. In the meantime we as fans just need to be patient.
And they will just ignore us and carry on as normal.

It’s done, I’m afraid. I hope I am wrong, but our statements and dossier wrote cheques that our actions can’t deliver payment on. It’s sickening.
Everyone was coming out with "there's yer dinner" stuff and thinking we had them when in reality nothing has improved for us at all. Celtic were still awarded a league title, no investigation, governing body still infested

This is not over. It’s going to take time, a lot of time, to get the results we want. You can’t just topple a very well placed organisation which has taken them hard work and many years to put into place. This is the beginning of the end and they know it. We can’t go with a scatter gun approach to everything, we need to box clever. Regardless of how this season ended with them being awarded a title off the back of a corrupt vote it’s the outcome we would have had if the season played to a finish at 2nd and that’s on us. My opinion is we did the right thing in trying to get the investigation into the shambles, we got support for an EGM and a vote. The other clubs are either in their pocket or they shat it. We’ve done everything right, but it won’t end there, it’s the beginning and it’s going to take time, we will feel defeated at times and we will have wins, but our aims need to stay and we will get there!
Great summary. We have marked their card that their free reign is coming to an end. We need to be smart enough to retain our composure no matter how much it sticks in the craw.

Was thinking along the same lines when i seen the bit about 5 years, they are not even pretending to hide the corruption now it's all out in the open they know there is very little chance of us doing anything else, we had the dossier but did not get the support we required from other clubs. I hope i am wrong but watching SR last night it would seem we have accepted it and are moving on to prepare for the new season.

If we were serious about reversing the dignified silence of the past few decades Stewart Robertson wouldn’t be the guy you’d pick to lead the fight.

More clubs backed us in the vote for an independent investigation than most predicted at the outset. The message I took from the club’s statements was that it was only a necessary stepping stone.

We had to get these chancers in front of a court where they would not be allowed to lie. Richard Gordon on Radio Scotland doesn’t really cut it.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that we're waiting for the Hearts talks to fail to then make our move. People are just clinging to this to make themselves feel better as the board backs down yet again. If you think last season was bad with ref decisions, spfl behaviour etc after all that has happened next year will be 10 x worse.

By going after the spfl initially so aggressively, not winning and now backing down completely it seems, we've made this insurmountably worse.

That’s strange because they are currently taking great delight in rubbing our noses in it, I don’t see any contrition. They work for one club and don’t care who knows it.

Said weeks ago this would likely come to nothing, get binned, we’d get a slagging and it would fizzle out.

Still feel that. As things stand we’ve even had Liewell get the last word in calling it all embarrassing.

Really not sure why anyone had confidence it would go any other way. Blind loyalty obliterates people’s capacity to think logically and learn from the patterns too often.

Yep, I thought the board with Park and the new PR guy had finally learned from previous boards mistakes. I know we should never compare ourselves with that lot. But look how they acted over an email Dallas sent and look at the outcome inc the referee strike. It worked for them even if it was distasteful. This is modern society. And we are living in the past with dignified actions. We have gone 1 step forward, we now have found our voice. But a voice with no actions is a pest and nothing more. In fact, it becomes a nuisance to others that will be treated with disdain.

Next season when more genuine grievances arrive and they will. We will get laughed at when we release another statement. We have a yellow belly and our enemies know this. The status quo will continue which is corruption. We will look back in this period and although it pains me to say. Our board are the guilty ones, not the fans.

No more statements Rangers, its embarrassing.

Doncaster called our CHAIRMAN a liar, can you imagine him doing that to Lawwell? The court proceeding would be well advanced by now and that my friends is reality.

We beat them in December despite a display of blatant cheating by the referee, Kevin Clancy.

Anyone who states otherwise is either completely at it, or blind.
The compliance officer then stepped in, and the media witch-hunt, ensured key players were suspended. Clancy tried his best to ensure the dhims did not loose, but will not fail in future.

I am sick with it, I have followed my club for decades. And since 2012 we have become weaker and weaker. So many corrupt matters that we have shouted about and yet have done NOTHING. From referees, media, compliance officers, the sfa, the spfl.

Rangers are the kid that shouted they were going to kick your arse but as soon as you turned to confront, ran away. Only for the following week the same scenario to unfold again. Its embarrassing.

I am sick with it, I have followed my club for decades. And since 2012 we have become weaker and weaker. So many corrupt matters that we have shouted about and yet have done NOTHING. From referees, media, compliance officers, the sfa, the spfl.

Rangers are the kid that shouted they were going to kick your arse but as soon as you turned to confront, ran away. Only for the following week the same scenario to unfold again. Its embarrassing.
We now only exist for the amusement of Scottish football and the mentally challengeds have turned us into barely a notch above the diddy clubs with Jock Tamson FC up and down the country more than willing to accept this in return for being thrown the meagre scraps that just about help them to survive.

We now only exist for the amusement of Scottish football and the mentally challengeds have turned us into barely a notch above the diddy clubs with Jock Tamson FC up and down the country more than willing to accept this in return for being thrown the meagre scraps that just about help them to survive.

M8 we have so many fans inc the board I believe, that think reconstruction will fail and Hearts will be on side with us to demand change. They need to wake up! That scenario was a month back. The corrupt cabal are out maneuvering us once again and the momentum has shifted.

No matter what Hearts will be in the premiership next season. And it will be a 14 team league. AND here is the most distasteful part coming. We are likely to have the casting vote and we will use it to keep our friend Hearts happy. Nothing surer.

FFS We are Glasgow Rangers, Alloa FC have more power in the Scottish game than us now. And it is nothing to do with friends, it about respect. We have none. We are the boy that cried wolf.

PS Aberdeen are gaining respect and their chairman is not a sheep in nature.

Last edited:
Your right mate .as a fan group we are loyal which is a good thing we stand by the club through thick and thin.but it's reached the stage that questions need to be asked
Look at some on here, totally disinterested in continuing the fight against crooks who are now laughing at us knowing the have just being savaged by a chihuahua, all bark and certain no bite.
Some of our support have the attention span of a goldfish.

We also have an ‘ unacceptable behaviour’ officer presiding next season and, er, it’s just a hunch, but I suspect he’s not going to be impartial.
Well considering our players and coaches can’t celebrate goals and wins without getting fines and suspensions that others teams don’t seem to get I would say we will at least be top of the unacceptable behaviour league.

Why play a game when the result is already known,the votes tell you all you need to now,you could announce the winning lottery numbers on a Tuesday and around d 80% would tell you to stick it,also everyone can forget joining a English league it will never happen in my life time,and I don't intend dieing soon,at the end of the day there are only two options open,Winning on the park,and gathering information that will destroy some or even jail some,wishful thinking I probably.

The club are in a very difficult position.

The dossier was built up, not necessarily by the club, as being explosive. Whilst much of the content was eye opening, for me there was certainly weaknesses. For all the allegations of wrong doing, the dossier was lacking in consequences. Sure the league board acted improperly but what were the consequences for the clubs? And what were the alternatives given that nearly 2 months on from the vote we're still unable to play football in Scotland?

The headline £10million cost to the league? Current reports place it at £1.5million. Spread over 5 years, that's £300,000 per season and split between at least 12 clubs it's about £25k a season. Yes it's a liability. Yes it's a cost to clubs. Is it significant enough to match the £10million claimed? There has been nothing concrete about potential costs of sponsorship. There's also nothing about any refund to BT. Are they likely to be due anything like the agreed Sky settlement? It's almost certainly going to be less money given that they don't pay for old firm games and that their TV deal was for a significantly lower amount.

The club tried and failed to avoid court action by using the EGM route. The SPFL board have absolutely acted improperly. Is that enough to have then removed from the board? The rest of Scottish football rejected calls for an investigation and I'd go back to my earlier comment about consequences and next steps. What did we hope to achieve through an investigation? What did we want to happen next? If it was simply the removal of Doncaster and McLennan then who filled those posts? And what would it actually have meant for member clubs? How would it have changed things for Albion Rovers or Montrose? Or even Morton and St Johnstone? There never seemed to be a concrete aim or objective in any of this.

Should we go to court? Those questions remain - what would we hope to gain from court action and what happens if we're successful? I don't think we've got as strong a case as other fans think we do. I reckon thats why we're standing back and hoping that Hearts take legal action. Hearts are still hoping for league reconstruction and I think thats something that we should support if its reconstruction for the better. Opposing reconstruction for the sake of being awkward doesnt help our argument that we've got a genuine grievance against the SPFL My big criticism of this remains that we've never seemed to have a cohesive argument as to what we want to achieve from all of this and what happens next. We've never build consensus around the league as to what alternative we actually want. Clearly we want the mhanks to have less influence but we only achieve that by building the consensus that we want a fairer league for everybody. That means valuing every team equally, distributing income fairly and giving the lower leagues meaningful say. We've tried to make the case for whats wrong with the SPFL board and it's conduct over the vote but we've never really made a proper case for any alternative. There's nothing for fellow SPFL clubs to buy into and to support us with. The same will potentially be said in court - sure we're highlighting certain behaviours but what do we see as a viable alternative and how do we argue for redress?

Whatever happens, the club are effectively in a no win situation. Court action may ultimately happen but its difficult to see what the win is for Rangers unless it leads to complete reform of the SPFL as an organisation. Not just its board members but it's very rules and regulations. If we don't go to court then we've got a fan base who will demand answers. Some will accept them. Others will feel betrayed. I really do have sympathy with our board because we're in a situation with very few positives, plenty of potential negatives and no clear way forward that isnt going to make somebody unhappy.

Last edited:
I would be amazed if the board took this any further. Time and time again they have done nothing to protect the club, the players or the fans. Time and time again we have come under attack and every time, bar one time, they have failed to do anything. The one time we saw any kind of reaction was when one of their own was singled out - Jim Traynor. then we saw what they were capable of, and lo and behold they actually made some progress. This just makes it all the more sickening when you see them sitting on their hands yet again.

They have finally lost my goodwill for saving us from the spivs. What they did (and continue to do) financially is hugely welcome and deserving of praise, but this should not absolve them from blame when they get so many other things so badly wrong.

By caving on on the issue of SPFL governance and systematic corruption and bullying they have now ensured that we cannot/will not win the league next season. The SPFL cabal simply won't allow it and since they have won this battle they will feel even more empowered to act more corruptly and brazenly to ensure their dream of seeing the filth win their tainted "Ten in a Row which isn't" will come true. We will be the victims of even more corrupt officiating and, when that isn't enough, the Compliance Officer will be brought into play and if that isn't enough, watch for the invention of offensive banners and songs to ensure we are penalised just enough points to hand over the title to the scum.

Thanks to this dereliction of duty by the board, we are condemned to watching 38 league friendlies next season, knowing all the time that the title will have been won off the field before a ball is kicked. Saved from the spivs for this? What was the point? I want to watch competitive sport, not this gerrymandered confection.
Could not have put it any better. Exactly how i feel.

You make some excellent points only part i would disagree with is the atlantic league carry on it would offer the opposite of scottish football, no passion or rivalry whatsoever it could do as much damage as the cabel, but ofcourse we either need to deal with corruption or get out.

Our board should be doing everything possible to get into the english set up, league 1 or league 2 would benefit from having a club our size and yeah its unfair for others but shit happens.
Clearly the EPL would be preferable, but L1, L2 isn’t an attractive option for me mate. It’s fraught with the danger we’ll be stuck without attractive football for too long and I don’t know if I can face that so soon after The Journey. Plus, I think there is a serious possibility we might stall in the Championship where attendances would be less of a factor, income wise.

Facing second tier European opposition every week with a better possibility of UEFA competition immediately seems a far more attractive option to me.

Clearly the EPL would be preferable, but L1, L2 isn’t an attractive option for me mate. It’s fraught with the danger we’ll be stuck without attractive football for too long and I don’t know if I can face that so soon after The Journey. Plus, I think there is a serious possibility we might stall in the Championship where attendances would be less of a factor, income wise.

Facing second tier European opposition every week with a better possibility of UEFA competition immediately seems a far more attractive option to me.

Would be a gamble could happen lot of big clubs spending plenty of cash and not getting near epl, but maybe not as much of a gamble as staying in this league which unless things change we wont be winning. There is europe here right enough but i dont see it being CL not in near future.

What about the status quo mentioned in the last press release.

As the lyrics go:
"Again again again again, again again again again
Why don't you do it, why don't you do it again ..."

Well, why won't they do it again ?
And again and again ?

As I've said before -- when you're trapped in a rat pit (which is what Scottish football is to us), you expect the vermin to climb all over you, pi**ing & shi**ing on you, nipping and tearing at you.
To just stand there and let them do it is insanity.

As the lyrics go:
"Again again again again, again again again again
Why don't you do it, why don't you do it again ..."

Well, why won't they do it again ?
And again and again ?

As I've said before -- when you're trapped in a rat pit (which is what Scottish football is to us), you expect the vermin to climb all over you, pi**ing & shi**ing on you, nipping and tearing at you.
To just stand there and let them do it is insanity.
I would encourage all us supporters who feel the club should act to write to them and tell them. (Politely of course) Maybe they don’t know the strength of feeling and appetite to fight back, especially in the vacuum caused by Covid

We also have an ‘ unacceptable behaviour’ officer presiding next season and, er, it’s just a hunch, but I suspect he’s not going to be impartial.

Is this official? Not seen this mentioned before. What's their scope?

Exactly where they wanted us in 2012.

What I want to know is how long is the long game ?

Sitting here just about to sign up for 3 mygers and 3 season tickets, for what ?

Club desperate for our money but no indication what exactly we are doing behind the scenes.

The SPFL/celtic virtual season ticket statement rubbed our noses in it, I foolishly thought Robertson was going to give us an update in response to this but wasted twenty minutes of my life I’m not getting back.

The corruption is happening right in front of your eyes FFS, maybe time you opened them.

No point being angry at me we had Stewart Robertson telling us yesterday we were well represented on a sub committee of the SPFL....that would I suggest that the club doesn't share your view...

I’m trying to convince myself that we took it as far as we could but legal advice was such that if we took it to a court we’d lose. Losing to them on the field is bad enough but to see them outsmart us is fucking sickening.

What I want to know is how long is the long game ?

Sitting here just about to sign up for 3 mygers and 3 season tickets, for what ?

Club desperate for our money but no indication what exactly we are doing behind the scenes.

The SPFL/celtic virtual season ticket statement rubbed our noses in it, I foolishly thought Robertson was going to give us an update in response to this but wasted twenty minutes of my life I’m not getting back.
Robertson is the guy for the good times, not when you need an attack dog and you're a massive underdog. His level was Motherwell.

This situation isn’t a battle, it’s a war. Part of the process the club are going through is to publicly expose the ludicrous governance of our game. Whilst doing so, they also have to acquire allies. We’ve moved on significantly on that front. As much as some want us to be friends with nobody, we will only win this war by taking others along with us. Forget the rivalry with the likes of Aberdeen on the pitch, off the pitch having a positive relationship with the likes of them, Hearts and others make the situation more difficult for those who are working for one club’s gain.

The desire is to paint us as the raving scorned club who won’t accept something that was inevitable. That narrative is slowly changing with the likes of Dave Cormack and Anne Budge (very experienced and successful business folks) starting to see how ridiculous the running of our game is. We won't win over everyone but we are making significant strides. All parts of the club are being rebuilt from a standing start but we are starting to get into our stride now.

I always felt/worried that our end game here at this stage was to open others eyes to the blatant shenanigans that go on in the guise of “serving all clubs”. In getting 33% of the vote or so we certainly did open some eyes in the game. It’s a foothold and one that I assume we would look to build on.

Similarly I had my boss a rugby fan from Edinburgh with little interest in football today saying he thought rangers had made some very good points that were just ignored by everyone. And followed it up with “why is the Scottish cup being completed? Is that so Celtic win that too?”. I was stunned. But it’s fair to say some outsiders have also taken an interest in the shambles from afar.

Curiously in all the group chat amongst the boys two lawyers took different opinions to me when I said I was certain (blind faith and reading stuff in here too much probably) that we would take things to court.

Lawyer 1 Celtic fan - this is simply posturing from a skint club who want money but also want fans to be seen they are pushing for null and void to get maximum season ticket sales zzzzzzz.

Lawyer 2 Sheep fan - I junk they have made some fair points that should be addressed but if the spfl just push on rangers won’t go to court. They will sit on this and wait on the next spfl %^*& up which won’t be far away and hold this up as an I told you so and try to get yet more clubs on their side.

As things go silent I think the sheep fan looks to have been close to the truth.

No point being angry at me we had Stewart Robertson telling us yesterday we were well represented on a sub committee of the SPFL....that would I suggest that the club doesn't share your view...

I really really hope the club dont share any of your views cos then we are totally fukt.

With no support from anyone else our hands are tied. The board have done everything by the book and we have been shat on by every man and his dog. I think we should have gone legal when Dundee started all this nonsense. No one will convince me that vote was legal.

IMHO if we have concrete evidence that will remove Doncaster/Maxwell and all the other corrupt b*****ds and seriously weaken Lawell then go for it.

If not don't waste the money and make sure it goes to the greater use for our club.

I am sitting here sick whilst watching from afar all the final jigsaw pieces being put into place.

Recently we have seen statements like Budge the saviour and it will follow with the same regards Doncaster.

We have stood back and allowed all this to blossom when we had legal advice that we had a good case against the removal of Doncaster. We ignored this legal opinion despite presenting a dossier for all to see.

IMO we have shown great weakness. And a week animal gets picked on. We have become a laughing stock, a massive club with massive influence in the game that has a yellow belly.

Our club board have allowed status quo to continue. Season books are now sold and it looks very likely the PR exercise was nothing more than to humour the fans. Money talks.

There is no integrity left in Scottish football. And if anything maybe our board has learned a valuable lesson. Stop releasing statements. It has made a fool out of us. And when things go wrong next year with an integrity aspect of the game, just take it right up the rear. As after all if the past few months were not worth some action then please dont embarrass us with more hollow words.

The status quo will continue, but hey we always knew that. Just some are easily fooled inc myself.
You remember when you were a kid and you wanted everything there and then...but quite often it maybe took a wee while before your parents could get together 'the necessary' to give you what you wanted? This ain't over by a long chalk, our Board are not the soft dafties they're often portrayed to be on here...they've been fairly successful in their lives thus far...which doesn't seem to fit the view of the noisy minority who would clearly go about things differently. I choose to keep faith with our Rangers supporting Board in the belief that they will do all in their power to do what's right for our Club.

The club are in a very difficult position.

The dossier was built up, not necessarily by the club, as being explosive. Whilst much of the content was eye opening, for me there was certainly weaknesses. For all the allegations of wrong doing, the dossier was lacking in consequences. Sure the league board acted improperly but what were the consequences for the clubs? And what were the alternatives given that nearly 2 months on from the vote we're still unable to play football in Scotland?

The headline £10million cost to the league? Current reports place it at £1.5million. Spread over 5 years, that's £300,000 per season and split between at least 12 clubs it's about £25k a season. Yes it's a liability. Yes it's a cost to clubs. Is it significant enough to match the £10million claimed? There has been nothing concrete about potential costs of sponsorship. There's also nothing about any refund to BT. Are they likely to be due anything like the agreed Sky settlement? It's almost certainly going to be less money given that they don't pay for old firm games and that their TV deal was for a significantly lower amount.

The club tried and failed to avoid court action by using the EGM route. The SPFL board have absolutely acted improperly. Is that enough to have then removed from the board? The rest of Scottish football rejected calls for an investigation and I'd go back to my earlier comment about consequences and next steps. What did we hope to achieve through an investigation? What did we want to happen next? If it was simply the removal of Doncaster and McLennan then who filled those posts? And what would it actually have meant for member clubs? How would it have changed things for Albion Rovers or Montrose? Or even Morton and St Johnstone? There never seemed to be a concrete aim or objective in any of this.

Should we go to court? Those questions remain - what would we hope to gain from court action and what happens if we're successful? I don't think we've got as strong a case as other fans think we do. I reckon thats why we're standing back and hoping that Hearts take legal action. Hearts are still hoping for league reconstruction and I think thats something that we should support if its reconstruction for the better. Opposing reconstruction for the sake of being awkward doesnt help our argument that we've got a genuine grievance against the SPFL My big criticism of this remains that we've never seemed to have a cohesive argument as to what we want to achieve from all of this and what happens next. We've never build consensus around the league as to what alternative we actually want. Clearly we want the mhanks to have less influence but we only achieve that by building the consensus that we want a fairer league for everybody. That means valuing every team equally, distributing income fairly and giving the lower leagues meaningful say. We've tried to make the case for whats wrong with the SPFL board and it's conduct over the vote but we've never really made a proper case for any alternative. There's nothing for fellow SPFL clubs to buy into and to support us with. The same will potentially be said in court - sure we're highlighting certain behaviours but what do we see as a viable alternative and how do we argue for redress?

Whatever happens, the club are effectively in a no win situation. Court action may ultimately happen but its difficult to see what the win is for Rangers unless it leads to complete reform of the SPFL as an organisation. Not just its board members but it's very rules and regulations. If we don't go to court then we've got a fan base who will demand answers. Some will accept them. Others will feel betrayed. I really do have sympathy with our board because we're in a situation with very few positives, plenty of potential negatives and no clear way forward that isnt going to make somebody unhappy.

Something must happen out of this and I think the vacum that we are filling by having threads like this slagging our club for "inaction" because we want them to press the big red button and blow the whole lot up is counter productive.

We KNOW there was dodgy goings on with the Good Friday vote
We KNOW that a lot of clubs aren't happy with the situation but voted a particular way to get cash because they were lied to.
We KNOW that Hearts are now being played like a fiddle to prevent them going to court as they are adversely affected.
We know there is STILL a multi million pound deficit owed to BT Sport because they didn't get to cover the relegation battle & the Premiership Playoffs.

The head of the SFA is an ex Partick Thislte CEO and has said nothing about his former club being unfairly relegaed by this whole fiasco.

The Scum have been shouting for years about (perceived) corruption in Scottish Football. In 2020 you have actual corruption plainly before your eyes yet nobody bats an eyelid.

Something must happen out of this and I think the vacum that we are filling by having threads like this slagging our club for "inaction" because we want them to press the big red button and blow the whole lot up is counter productive.

We KNOW there was dodgy goings on with the Good Friday vote
We KNOW that a lot of clubs aren't happy with the situation but voted a particular way to get cash because they were lied to.
We KNOW that Hearts are now being played like a fiddle to prevent them going to court as they are adversely affected.
We know there is STILL a multi million pound deficit owed to BT Sport because they didn't get to cover the relegation battle & the Premiership Playoffs.

The head of the SFA is an ex Partick Thislte CEO and has said nothing about his former club being unfairly relegaed by this whole fiasco.

The Scum have been shouting for years about (perceived) corruption in Scottish Football. In 2020 you have actual corruption plainly before your eyes yet nobody bats an eyelid.
Ask yourself why we have not been charged with bringing the game into disrepute yet? Long way to go. Douglas Park doesn’t seem the type to lie down and take it there is no rush to expose them now as it’s already out there. Be patient it will not just disappear

Ask yourself why we have not been charged with bringing the game into disrepute yet? Long way to go. Douglas Park doesn’t seem the type to lie down and take it there is no rush to expose them now as it’s already out there. Be patient it will not just disappear

The SFA are in charge of disciplinary matters. The SPFL run the league but they can't hand out charges as much as they would like to or threaten to via Keich Jackson.

I will be very interested to see what the club do after the whole Hearts/Budge/Anderson bribe for whatever comes to pass. I forgot about Dundee and where they end up in all of this?

There is corruption going on and by the looks of it, it will be accepted by most clubs..

The SFA are in charge of disciplinary matters. The SPFL run the league but they can't hand out charges as much as they would like to or threaten to via Keich Jackson.

I will be very interested to see what the club do after the whole Hearts/Budge/Anderson bribe for whatever comes to pass. I forgot about Dundee and where they end up in all of this?

There is corruption going on and by the looks of it, it will be accepted by most clubs..
It’s not

We all know that they are but the same. Corruption is obviously going on and Rangers are not most clubs and I honestly think that there is a lot more to come on this

Exactly, big statements then off without a peep with our tail between our legs when slapped down.

I have the feeling we [the Rangers] are playing a waiting game allowing the opposition the confidence to get themselves in a position that they cannot extricate themselves, then they will pounce.

Back