Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

In all seriousness if Bolingoil has tested negative, why are the games been cancelled? Is that now how the SPFL will look at it?

surely for a health perspective there’s no need to shut the league down.

as much a Doncaster is a wank, he won’t want to cancel or even postpone the full league from a financial point of view with games that are to be onTV

So, the only reasonable next step is to punish the clubs that have breached / broken rules.

That was a comprehensive response to the issue from Leitch and FM. They spent a lot of time they didnt need to on the subject matter and clearly have marked the SFA/SPFL's card. Yellow card this time, she said, red next time. Thats no idle threat. There is no way Celtic can play this week, poss not even next. Doncaster's justification to play the games, if that is his decision, will have to be 100% watertight. This cant be swept under the green carpet. Every media outlet in the country is watching, the English especially as its an opportunity to see what faces them in terms of individual player discipline. Important point made was footballers are role models, people copy them. Look at the public reaction to Cummings doing as he pleased, the genie came right out of the bottle. Footballers could influence even more people.

I dont think he can Sky will go mental theres the 3 televised game on in that period 2 if they don't replace the scums game tomorrow night. They'll be putting massive pressure on Doncaster as Scottish football is the only football they have right now

The clubs will also kick up f.uck that haven't be caught up in this.

The teams that were meant to play Aberdeen and Celtic should be compensated as well.

Point deductions and fines will ram it up the arse of others thinking about flouting rules.

SFA wont have any rules for
this specific
surely for a health perspective there’s no need to shut the league down.

as much a Doncaster is a wank, he won’t want to cancel or even postpone the full league from a financial point of view with games that are to be onTV

So, the only reasonable next step is to punish the clubs that have breached / broken rules.
SFA wont have a rule for this specific issue unless they invoke 'bringing the game into disrepute', maybe ?

Wish people would give it a rest with how many points clear we can be.

Does anyone really think Doncaster and Lawwell will allow the poets to be disadvantaged in any way.
I fully expect these bastards to cancel all SPFL games not just theirs and the sheep.

We all know by now how corrupt these cùnts are.

Doncaster is trying like %^*& to get all other games played mate.

He's under serious pressure from the other clubs and Sky to make this happen.

No disadvantage to them I’ll bet. They will use the time to get everyone match fit and look for signings as they know they are short now that the crowd can’t influence the ref.

Too many seem to be jumping the gun here assuming their next two games will be off and ours will go ahead.

Discussions are ongoing and there is every chance this will affect the whole league.

posed for a pic with the moving guys
arm on shoulder of one

probably about 10 seconds worth of contact

in Yahooland, comparible with a jaunt to a country with FO advice not to travel to
Their whataboutery aint going to wash unless its a directly comparable issue. Theyve been caught with the pants down on this, no where to turn, no excuses. :D :D :D

It’s his decision whether the games go ahead. Nippy said in her presser she can’t force anyone to do anything. Why would the games not go ahead?

That was a comprehensive response to the issue from Leitch and FM. They spent a lot of time they didnt need to on the subject matter and clearly have marked the SFA/SPFL's card. Yellow card this time, she said, red next time. Thats no idle threat. There is no way Celtic can play this week, poss not even next. Doncaster's justification to play the games, if that is his decision, will have to be 100% watertight. This cant be swept under the green carpet. Every media outlet in the country is watching, the English especially as its an opportunity to see what faces them in terms of individual player discipline. Important point made was footballers are role models, people copy them. Look at the public reaction to Cummings doing as he pleased, the genie came right out of the bottle. Footballers could influence even more people.

He will cite that Kilmarnock, having played Celtic are also a risk and therefore with 3 of the league's clubs being impacted that in the 'interest or sporting integrity' the fair thing to do is put all games on hold.

You know how this mob think. No way will they want to fall 2 games and potentially 8 points behind.
I know everything will be done so as not to disadvantage celtic in anyway or form. But they broke rules by playing a player illegally so this must be dealt with in the correct way not the celtic way. They used rules to advance in europe.Sames rules must apply here. But this is scottish football where rules are not really rules

No disadvantage to them I’ll bet. They will use the time to get everyone match fit and look for signings as they know they are short now that the crowd can’t influence the ref.

How can you get match fit if you can't play games?

Nothing worse than one week into the season and then you have stop playing matches.

You'll lose any match fitness you've gained.

It's a huge disadvantage for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s his decision whether the games go ahead. Nippy said in her presser she can’t force anyone to do anything. Why would the games not go ahead?
Cos Liewell and Celtic will be wanting the whole league stopped. Nothing surer.

just catching up with this. So no public slaughtering of the orcs but the sheep were fair game, is that right? No punishment from the government but leaving the orc board to sort it out who have came up with no games for the orcs or sheep for a week. So in essence feck all done.

What stuck out for me in the snippet of Sturgeon’s broadcast was she had those wee blazer jackets and the trim of it had very septic green and white colouring nothing like showing who your backing eh!

While we need our players to behave, which should be easy enough even for a footballer.

Lets be honest, as long as they declare their actions before mixing with others it shouldn't really matter.

It isn't like Bolingoli went to a party and realised before training, called in saying he would have to isolate for 2 weeks.

Equally important to drum into our players, if you DO something which could be questioned, don't come to training until you've cleared it with the club.

If he is (and I believe you) Sturgeon has said in her briefing that this would be acceptable.

However, I think she wants punishments as well.

This my be the turning point when other clubs turn there back on there we relationships with the scum if they managed to get things called of.

But like you posted sky will go mental if games get called off and Doncaster knows this

They are already all over it in the press.

Predictably throwing the player under a bus and absolving themselves of any blame whatsoever. We all know the mentality they are famed for I could have told you almost word for word how they would spin this.

That arsehole lennon was on SSN on friday after the Aberdeen story broke telling us all how the players were reminded that very morning of their responsibilities and letting us know how wonderful they all were.

I'll wager that he doesn't get quizzed about that.

Back