Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

Handy that Celtic seem to be out of form that the bolingoli breech leaked
If they won at weekend it will have been brushed under the carpet
Have no doubt about that

Handy that Celtic seem to be out of form that the bolingoli breech leaked
If they won at weekend it will have been brushed under the carpet
Have no doubt about that

It was on here before the game I think that he breached the rules. Result has nothing to do with it.

If Doncaster cancels all games he should be gone. Sorry, but the FM has told him what she sees as acceptable, if he delivers anything other its for one club.

If that Icelandic team has any sense they’d be getting in touch with UEFA as we speak demanding a bye into the next round.
Only thing is all sporting events in Iceland were postponed over the weekend over fears of a covid19 outbreak.

I'd be more worried about Reykjavik being allowed to fly over.

Haha was thinking the exact same. Karma finally catching up with the scumbags

Still fear Doncaster will postpone all football for next 2 weeks. If he does the other 11 teams should kick up %^*&.

Agreed. But Aberdeen likely to go along with shelltic I say :mad:

I hope our players sincerely realise the level of scrutiny they are now going to be placed under for the rest of the season.

They’ll be watched, followed, photographed, filmed at every turn by those waiting to point the finger.
This is 100% spot on. Give them absolutely nothing to try and turn tables. Focus on the football and take advantage of them not playing.

This is a club who "didn't know" wink wink that Child Rape happened over 60 years in their club remember.

The Masters of the Dark Arts like their Roman Church

They are already all over it in the press.

Predictably throwing the player under a bus and absolving themselves of any blame whatsoever. We all know the mentality they are famed for I could have told you almost word for word how they would spin this.

Wish people would give it a rest with how many points clear we can be.

Does anyone really think Doncaster and Lawwell will allow the poets to be disadvantaged in any way.
I fully expect these bastards to cancel all SPFL games not just theirs and the sheep.

We all know by now how corrupt these cùnts are.
"For the good of the game" - will be the mantra.

Wish people would give it a rest with how many points clear we can be.

Does anyone really think Doncaster and Lawwell will allow the poets to be disadvantaged in any way.
I fully expect these bastards to cancel all SPFL games not just theirs and the sheep.

We all know by now how corrupt these cùnts are.

SKY and the other teams won't let that happen when it doesn't need to.

The others have given the scum what they want so far only because it doesn't greatly disadvantage them; stopping the league goes beyond that. If Doncaster tries it he'll be out a job by the end of the day.

I'm pretty sure Dorrans wife removed herself from social media a good while back so I'm calling bullshit on this latest timmy claim.

I always thought that the players had to keep their exact whereabouts up to date with the performance enhancing drugs testers. Every single day, they need to know where you will be and they can test you without any notice. If you miss a test because you're not where you say you will be, then you're in trouble - like Rio Ferdinand.

I've read it's very rare to actually be tested in Scottish football, but I still thought they had to keep their whereabouts current.
Hahahahaha SPFL drug testing...as if.

I was thinking the very same thing. The teams that them and Aberdeen are playing should be awarded the wins. It's only fair. I realise that they play each other during the suspension. Neither of them should get points from that match.
But is it fair to a team like Livingston if another team they'll likely finish near are given a 3-0 win? That could be the difference between staying up and relegation.

The others have given the scum what they want so far only because it doesn't greatly disadvantage them; stopping the league goes beyond that. If Doncaster tries it he'll be out a job by the end of the day.
I certainly hope you are correct mate.

Just cannot trust these cūnts at all.

So we could be 11 points clear by the time celtic next kick a football :eek:

i'm a pessimist by nature given the past few years, like many bears no doubt. But I am feeling right optimistic right now that this could finally be our season for real.

Jason Leitch was very clear.

Disciplinary is nothing to do with him and he said that.

But there are clear public health implications for Celtic and Kilmarnock of what has happened and thats his job. That statement is now rolling on SSN

So we have two separate things at play here

1. Are the SPFL / SFA going to force an ineligible player situation on Celtic and forfeit their match. (There are no 2020/21 rules available on SFA site)

2. Are the Government rules going to be outlined that force Celtic and Kilmarnock to stay at home in quarantine and in Celtics case forfeit their UEFA match.

posed for a pic with the moving guys
arm on shoulder of one

probably about 10 seconds worth of contact

in Yahooland, comparible with a jaunt to a country with FO advice not to travel to

I know, but when was it? When was the pic taken and when did it surface?

Because I guarantee you right now people at the piggery will have sent it to Doncaster saying a breach is a breach, if you're cancelling our games theirs should be cancelled too. I absolutely guarantee it.

I said that in another post mate, we have come to a point I think where doncaster can not accommodate the beggars shenanigans.

St.Johnstone Aberdeen only was cancelled last week so I don't see all the fixtures being cancelled this week, just Aberdeen and Celtic surely?

Fully expecting all games to be cancelled this week. For us to be 11 points ahead after 5 games ranks up the pressure it won’t be allowed to happen

Back