Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

In our work we contacted every employee before their holiday mate.

We told every one they had to tell the company if they were going abroad & if it was to a ‘banned’ country they would need to self isolate at their own expense for taking this risk.

Why wouldn’t they do this ?

Very same at my work. One of my team is in Tenerife just now. Had to take additional two weeks holiday for when he returns.

I can’t see how they didn’t know where he was, but at the same time if he was talking to another club surely a zoom meeting would have been enough.

Sorry, I should’ve known Ed. FF gives these parasites so many headlines these days.

I still agree that there might be more to this. Did he go to Spain for an overnight ? Or to meet a club & they didn’t know about it ?

If they’ve been lying it’s a whole new ball game. The scum’s watergate :))
I think they have a BIGGER example!

Has anyone else heard that there are another three players involved in this?

Apparently Jullian, Eduoard and one other are in bother as well.

There's no ITK source just a Celtic fan I work with. I expect that it's nonsense but it's a total rammy at the Knew Camp just now, anything's possible.

If they are lennon is more of a twat than I thought, its one thing throwing your shite players under the bus, but when it's the ones that may make you money...!!!

Very same at my work. One of my team is in Tenerife just now. Had to take additional two weeks holiday for when he returns.

I can’t see how they didn’t know where he was, but at the same time if he was talking to another club surely a zoom meeting would have been enough.

Exactly Chris.

Given their history I won’t be surprised if there’s a wee sting in the tail here mate.

There's no ITK source just a Celtic fan I work with. I expect that it's nonsense but it's a total rammy at the Knew Camp just now, anything's possible.
Yep, few rumours going around tims in my work saying bolingoli and griffiths not the only ones getting investigated, would blow the roof off if true

People need to stop falling into the trap of "useless Lennon" its exactly what he plays up to. In actual fact he realised they toiled in December and against us, went away and drilled the team into a new formation and came back and won the league, to this day I've still no clue what the hell we done when we were away
When did they win the league. They were awarded it with us still having 9 games to play.

Ntcham mate ?

The french players used to all hang out together.

5831ekI.gif

The points should be awarded to Hamilton and St Mirren. Both teams in a position to play the game. Aberdeen and Celtic aren’t. Surely legally that’s a forfeit?
I’d be sceptical about going down the docking points road. It’s a long season with this and they’d be trying their best to do it to us.

We can only hope. The threat of a red card has been flashed by the Scottish regime so let's see if they follow through.
In this case there's nowhere to hide and they know it.
This mob thought they would get away with it as no scottish reporter would blab. @clubdeckcharlie deserves massive credit for this.

Killie should be awarded the win IMO. They faced a squad that was stronger than it should have been, due to the bheast player (ergo his team/club collectively) breaking guidelines. He should not have been available for selection. The bheasts have gained a sporting advantage through this, to Killie's detriment.

If I was a Killie fan I'd expect the club to fight this on these grounds.

if a player is banned from playing and a team played him they would get the points for that game deducted.if a player is told to isolate for 14 days that means he is banned from playing football and they should be deducted the points covid rules are emergency rules and sfa/spfl have to obey them.nothing less than a points deduction should be acceptable

Killie should be awarded the win IMO. They faced a squad that was stronger than it should have been, due to the bheast player (ergo his team/club collectively) breaking guidelines. He should not have been available for selection. The bheasts have gained a sporting advantage through this, to Killie's detriment.

If I was a Killie fan I'd expect the club to fight this on these grounds.

End of the day they fielded a player that shouldn't have been in the ground never mind on the pitch. Award Killie the 3pts n deduct the beggers 10pts

Last edited:
What we need to do now is take full advantage of the next 2 games and make sure we're as far ahead as possible when they play next.

Back