Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

Just seeing Charles Patterson talk about how it’s a huge embarrassment for Scottish football.

Well it’s more embarrassing for the offending clubs, I don’t think clubs who have followed the rules have anything to feel embarrassed about. As for there being no investigation into what they may have known with regards to the players whereabouts, well, we knew that was never happening and that’s the benefit of having your chief exec call the shots for the entire league.
Agree on nothing to be embarrassed about if there is no wrongdoing. However there is no need for an investigation. Ignorance is no defence. Do you think Legia Warsaw knowingly subbed on an ineligible player that led to the Tims being awarded a 3-0 win and reinstatement to the champions league? Onus is on Killie to raise the issue as they stand to win the game 3-0 by default. Bolingoli should have been isolating under government guidance so ineligible to play.

Not sure if this has been answered, why is it 7 days and not 14? Because of the time already passed?

I honestly think something bigger is under this for them to throw him under the bus and the SPL to commend there actions. I think it could be several players and or them fully aware of what he done.

Either way we have an advantage that we must capitalize on

when did the papers actually release the story? Lennon claims he found out yesterday yet its common knowledge on FF on Sunday night...

I honestly think something bigger is under this for them to throw him under the bus and the SPL to commend there actions. I think it could be several players and or them fully aware of what he done.

Either way we have an advantage that we must capitalize on

Yep, i think there is more to the story than what is currently being pushed by the media.

Celtic have won a watch with all this ,they get time off to prepare for a european game , they get time to bring in new players without maybe dropping more points , they have chance to sack bolingoli who is a cart horse ,where is the punishment

If the three players were out in the west end their must be photos circulating on social media and if Bolingoli went for a couple of days away there must have been talk of it or other players doing the same. If the players are getting tested twice a week surely the first day back at training they must get asked if they’ve stayed at home or been in contact with anyone No way the club didn’t know

An absolute disgrace that the SFA and spfl have accepted the scum's story without any independent investigation. They could have knowingly breached covid rules for a week and would have continued to breach them until they got rumbled. SPFL/SFA don't want to know.
One of the things about this that irks me just now is that this is two games where the scum hordes will be in attendance.
Even when they’re in the wrong, they manage to get the benefit.
( Copied this post from one in the Edouard assault thread.)

Good grief Lennon and the truth never appear to share the same space
Careful, you just know there will be a story about anti Catholic / Irish bigotry being directed at poor wee Neil very soon to deflect the narrative away from their failures.

He has been fined the above for being in breach of quarantine rules, that means he should have been in quarantine after flying back from Spain and shouldn't have played against Kilmarnock, his fine from the cops and wording verifies this.

Last edited:
That'll teach him
EET89cc.gif

He has been fined the above for being in breach of quarantine rules, that means he should have been in quarantine after flying back from Spain and shouildn't have played against Kilmarnock, his fine from the cops and wording varifies this.
That's the way to hammer rich wasters police....... scotshit police don't mess about when it comes to anything about celtic fc breaking the law. Or maybe not.

Back