Bomber

He didn’t get much wrong on his commentary and quickly spotted the red card and penalty initially.

I’d rather listen to Bomber than that cuck Kenny Miller. Sorry, I don’t care how many goals you score for Rangers, once you wear that mobs jersey then your opinion becomes irrelevant.

Give us Bomber every week.

If only his attitude could rub off on some of our current squad.

Hope he’s on RTV more often.
Attitudes like Bombers are a thing of the past, sadly.

Look at prima Donna like Silva today. That celebration and insulting the fans is what too many players are like these days. I wish when he did one of his 6 fluffed shots today someone could have ran on the pitch and held up his shirt and pointed at his name.

Anyway, I digress…. bomber is fantastic. In the first half he was questioning our players desire and he said something like “my guts are churning just sitting here with the thought of them potentially winning the league against us next week”

Attitudes like Bombers are a thing of the past, sadly.

Look at prima Donna like Silva today. That celebration and insulting the fans is what too many players are like these days. I wish when he did one of his 6 fluffed shots today someone could have ran on the pitch and held up his shirt and pointed at his name.

Anyway, I digress…. bomber is fantastic. In the first half he was questioning our players desire and he said something like “my guts are churning just sitting here with the thought of them potentially winning the league against us next week”
Then added, in a tone of voice that left you in no doubt that he meant it, that there's no better feeling than silencing 60,000 of them.

I thought he was brilliant, love listening to him and you can tell straight away how much he loves the Rangers. He needs to be around the changing room next week to make sure every single player knows what is expected from them and what will not be allowed.

The best co-comms on RTV, he even brings Tom up a level in their chat. He should be given a regular slot. Easily the best, or should that be Simply!

I thought he was brilliant, love listening to him and you can tell straight away how much he loves the Rangers. He needs to be around the changing room next week to make sure every single player knows what is expected from them and what will not be allowed.
With a lot of our signings coming from outside Scotland these days I would have Bomber greeting every new signing and setting out exactly what this club means and what is expected from them.

Love the big man.

Was at the game today so didn’t get to hear him…but I’m going to him see at Carson’s at the end of the month. He’s doing a 20K walk for the charity foundation the following morning.

I switched over from Sky to RTV at half time. I couldn't cope with Miller waffling any longer.
Two minutes in hearing JB commentary was like a breath of fresh air.

He's superb, and you can tell he's subduing what his real thoughts are at times.

"Errr i'm not sure why dessers isnt taking that first time"

= FFS ya tit SHOOT

I switched over from Sky to RTV at half time. I couldn't cope with Miller waffling any longer.
Two minutes in hearing JB commentary was like a breath of fresh air.
Think Miller took media training from Steven Craigan. Talks for the sake of it and offers little insight. Different accent, but similar tone of voice.

I don't mind Tom but probably more for personal, nostalgic reasons.
He reminds me of my old friend who took me to Ibrox when I was a boy.

I don't mind Tom but probably more for personal, nostalgic reasons.
He reminds me of my old friend who took me to Ibrox when I was a boy.
Wee Tom gets a lot wrong and is not the best commentator but he is good for RTV (especially beside Bomber) as we know he feels/ thinks like everyone of us.

and also I personally will NEVER listen to a match with Crocker and (another) commenting on us. If there is no RTV and only sky the sound off is the best option.

Wee Tom gets a lot wrong and is not the best commentator but he is good for RTV (especially beside Bomber) as we know he feels/ thinks like everyone of us.

and also I personally will NEVER listen to a match with Crocker and (another) commenting on us. If there is no RTV and only sky the sound off is the best option.
Agree bud, the whole Sky setup is just tiresome to me these days.
RTV all the way

Big fan of bomber on Rtv, can't say the same for most of the other co comms on there.

Back