Boris Just Wished Us Good Luck At PMQs

The best thing about being a Rangers man is we all have our own opinions and don't travel like sheep like a certain other demographic in this country
Put 4 rangers men in a room and you will get 5 different opinions :D:D

But the UK prime minister has just wished us luck for tonight in parliament

Forgot politics ,personalities and all the rest of it

That was brilliant to see and should be welcomed by us

Last edited:
The amount of people through work, from all over Britain and beyond. Have been wishing us good luck all week.
It's only Scotland that's a bitter backwater.
This is big news and a huge achievement, don't let anyone else in Scotland kid you on otherwise.

I thought she retweeted the news story of us reaching the final
I just checked and I was wrong ,she did offer congratulations on the night we got through but its radio silence since from her on both us playing tonight and the tramps thuggery and sectarian hate crimes on display in Glasgow on Satuday

The prime minister must be reading my plan posted on follow follow the other day, to oust those heinous republicans from office.
Give me Britain before blackford!

I have no time or respect for him in terms of being a fake Conservative, however anyone helping to bam up the Nationalist Republicans of Scotland is alright by me.

Really don't see how anyone can have a problem when any British Prime minister wishes us we'll in the most important game so far in our history. Shows the Scottish Nazi Party up for the small minded biggots they are.

Wonder if Nippy will do the same?
She’ll be happy to jump on the media bandwagon if we win but she’ll do it through gritted teeth. She’d rather not upset the Tim’s by wishing us well beforehand but I could be wrong. She can stick her good wishes up her arse imo as we all know it’s disingenuous anyway.

She’ll be happy to jump on the media bandwagon if we win but she’ll do it through gritted teeth. She’d rather not upset the Tim’s by wishing us well beforehand but I could be wrong. She can stick her good wishes up her arse imo as we all know it’s disingenuous anyway.
You are wrong, she's wished us good luck. :))

Back