Boris Just Wished Us Good Luck At PMQs

The best of being a Rangers man is we all have our own opinions and don't travel like sheep like a certain other demographic in this country
Put 4 rangers men in a room and you will get 5 different opinions :D:D

But the UK prime minister has just wished us luck for tonight in parliament

Forgot politics ,personalities and all the rest of it

That was brilliant to see and should be welcomed by us

this all day long

Not the thread polis in the slightest here.
But I see political alleigences are seeping in to the thread. Today's not the day bears, take it for what it is. We are getting mentioned on a worldwide stage, for this achievement.
The Rangers are most definitely back, 55 last season and the Europa league final and Scottish Cup finals this year.
What does next season hold?...I can't wait to find out.
Try and enjoy the day bears, and let's unite in the glorious occasional. Not snipe about what politicians are wankers.
WATP

Again.
Can't stick her or her party .

But the sitting first minister of our country wishing us well tonight ,I'm glad to see it

And I hope our club tweets this and Boris also
it will annoy so many of our haters,which is always great:D:D
I'm quite happy for her to send that message out. It will annoy plenty of her followers a lot more than us, well it should anyway.

Boris couldn't care less if we win or lose, it's an opportunity for him to try gain a couple of votes. Same as the rest.
You really think folk will change their voting habits and vote Tory because Boris Johnson wished Rangers good luck in a football match? Will it work the other way too, folk WON'T vote Tory because he wished us good luck?

It is nice that the Prime Minister and the Leader of Her Majesty's opposition both wished our club well in the game tonight.
No disrespect to other politicians., but these are the ones that really count.
The club is representing both Scotland and the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland in tonight's fixture.

It is nice that the Prime Minister and the Leader of Her Majesty's opposition both wished our club well in the game tonight.
The club is representing both Scotland and the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland in tonight's fixture.
In short, the club is representing the good guys.

The reaction of Blackfords back bench when he wishes us well speaks volumes. Not one of them acknowledged it other than Smirking or looking away.

Fk the SNP.

Bheasts raging at Sturgeon because she's still not tweeted them to say well done.

They can't cope without some kind of recognition !

Northern Ireland is part of the UK, no need to separate them.:p:))

The best thing about being a Rangers man is we all have our own opinions and don't travel like sheep like a certain other demographic in this country
Put 4 rangers men in a room and you will get 5 different opinions :D:D

But the UK prime minister has just wished us luck for tonight in parliament

Forgot politics ,personalities and all the rest of it

That was brilliant to see and should be welcomed by us
Perfectly put, Sir.

Who gives a fvck if GCC wish us luck or not. Why is it a big deal if some Council wishes us good luck in a fvcking tweet?
Simply because they are supposed to be professional. Their football allegiances should not in any way come into the equation in a work capacity.

Sadly, we have a cabal of bitter, bitter unprofessional, sectarian zealots who despise everything about Rangers and Rangers supporters.

Simply because they are supposed to be professional. Their football allegiances should not in any way come into the equation in a work capacity.

Sadly, we have a cabal of bitter, bitter unprofessional, sectarian zealots who despise everything about Rangers and Rangers supporters.

Let’s be honest, they aren’t friends of Rangers and I do not want a tweet on Twitter to show a “mock” support of our team. It means fvck all.

Let’s be honest, they aren’t friends of Rangers and I do not want a tweet on Twitter to show a “mock” support of our team. It means fvck all.
The point is that they are being unprofessional. They should not hold the positions that they have if they cannot act with dignity and decorum.

The positions they hold expect that, and for the biggest club in Glasgow not to be recognised by them just shows how appalling, vindictive, spiteful and unprofessional they really are.

They should be ashamed and any Rangers fan that votes for these bigots is a disgrace.

She’ll be happy to jump on the media bandwagon if we win but she’ll do it through gritted teeth. She’d rather not upset the Tim’s by wishing us well beforehand but I could be wrong. She can stick her good wishes up her arse imo as we all know it’s disingenuous anyway.
If we pull this off tonight Tv's Nicolae (Ceaucescu) Sturgeon will be the first to claim a seat and get a selfie on the open top bus parade through Glasgow when we show off the Europa League Trophy and The Scottish Cup.

She can keep her faux best wishes.

The point is that they are being unprofessional. They should not hold the positions that they have if they cannot act with dignity and decorum.

The positions they hold expect that, and for the biggest club in Glasgow not to be recognised by them just shows how appalling, vindictive, spiteful and unprofessional they really are.

They should be ashamed and any Rangers fan that votes for these bigots is a disgrace.

Being unprofessional by not tweeting good luck to a football club? WIse up.

I agree that they should be ashamed but I’m not getting wound up that they haven’t sent out a tweet.

Being unprofessional by not tweeting good luck to a football club? WIse up.

I agree that they should be ashamed but I’m not getting wound up that they haven’t sent out a tweet.
Nobody’s getting wound up.

It’s double standards mate and yes it is unprofessional, they’re public servants paid for by the taxpayer. There should be no bias, however there is.

Can you imagine any other council body in the UK ignoring this sort of achievement. If you think that’s ok, it’s up to you.

Guess we will just agree to disagree.

Enjoy the game mate and hope to %^*& we get the result.

Nobody’s getting wound up.

It’s double standards mate and yes it is unprofessional, they’re public servants paid for by the taxpayer. There should be no bias, however there is.

Can you imagine any other council body in the UK ignoring this sort of achievement. If you think that’s ok, it’s up to you.

Guess we will just agree to disagree.

Enjoy the game mate and hope to %^*& we get the result.

It looks like it when certain people or companies have not wished us luck.

Who cares who wishes us luck or doesnt.

Hopefully we do enjoy it. :D

Back