Borna Barasic

Looks good, but I don't think him and Middleton will work together. Both like to get to the bye line, I think we need one of them to step inside more often if they do play together.

This guy looks a great buy he strolled it today doesn’t look at all trying to find his fitness after a injury layoff up and down the wing and his crossing and set pieces are excellent pity we didn’t have someone clever enough to get on the end of them
Agreed mate, I thought he was MOTM today. He plays like an international full back, and our team looks far more balanced with him in it.

We've still not really seen him tested defensively and he's never really been fit since he arrived, that said he's still showing up to be out first choice left back.

He’s a class act, hopefully he can push on and have a big part to play the rest of the season. He seems to have this brilliant knack of getting a cross over from level with or even behind the defender, the way he wraps his foot around the ball and gets it over is incredible.

I think he's absolutely brilliant and one of the best left backs, if not the best left back we've had since Numan. A genuinely very good footballer. Good on the attack and good on the defence. His crosses in from the left are just superb as well.

Cracking signing and confident he will only get better. He's one of these players that can make a real difference to us on the run in for the rest of the season.

Looks good, but I don't think him and Middleton will work together. Both like to get to the bye line, I think we need one of them to step inside more often if they do play together.

I agree. Wish we could replicate what Tav and Candeias bring us on the right, for the left.

I genuinely think he'll make the difference between us being also rans and realistic challengers in the second half of the season.
His range of passing and dead ball kicks are top drawer and he's also the only player we have whos throw ins are as dangerous as corner kicks.
And this is him just coming back from injury...give him another couple of weeks and we'll really see what he can bring to the team!

A class act.

When he gets the ball, you expect a good delivery. Can't say that about many.

What a difference it makes having an actual left back playing that position, and one that has a left foot.

We've still not really seen him tested defensively and he's never really been fit since he arrived, that said he's still showing up to be out first choice left back.

I was concerned near the end when he was stretching while a sub was being made

Had a great match. We need someone to capitalise on the crosses though. Badly in need of a striker good in the air.

I thought Barasic and Grezda worked well today with one covering the other defensively. Makes the team much more balanced.

Gareth McAuley got sponsors man of the match. Ibrox is full of throbbers.

Barisic is the best crosser of a ball we’ve had in a very long time.

Opinions and football being subjective, lends itself to people disagreeing but Ive no idea how either of our central defenders were even in the running for MOTM given they had deck chairs out for most of the afternoon.

He looked very impressive today. What a difference having a left footed player playing on the left. Some of the balls he pinged up the wing to Grezda early doors was encouraging.

MOTM for me.

I think he's absolutely brilliant and one of the best left backs, if not the best left back we've had since Numan. A genuinely very good footballer. Good on the attack and good on the defence. His crosses in from the left are just superb as well.

Cracking signing and confident he will only get better. He's one of these players that can make a real difference to us on the run in for the rest of the season.
He is excellent. Best left back in the league by a country mile.

MOTM for me, wand of a left peg and a decent strikers dream, he never had a decent striker making runs though, laff was having a laugh with hos movement, dreadful.

BB heavy reliant on his left foot and thought he should have cut in a few times but then he shut me up and delivered another great cross despite minimal space to do so

Will get even better with more games

The guy is real class.In time he will become our best player.Not got a doubt about that.

Back