Borna Barisic blasts Rangers exit talk as he reveals 'the truth' on relationship with Steven Gerrard

I've always said for the past few months that I don't barasic is a shite bag. I think he's just had that many stop starts due to injuries he's just trying to play the easy way and try get a good run in the team so as not to get injured again

I really think he will be hugely important for us next year. If Tav stays we will have terrific options down both flanks.
This pleases me a lot

Good player with great left peg looks a bit soft and playing for Rangers big step. Hope he comes good. Better player than him ever made it at Rangers.

The only reason I'd support Borna's leaving Rangers this season, is if he clearly made his feelings known that he's unhappy at Ibrox and can't settle in Scotland, and that this has affected his form. To my knowledge he hasn't told this to Gerrard. Therefore, we need to give Borna at least until the winter break to show what he can do. If we show some patience I'm certain it will work out to everyone's benefit.

Back