Borussia Dortmund v PSG

Borussia Dortmund: Kobel, Ryerson, Hummels, Schlotterbeck, Maatsen, Sancho, Sabitzer, Brandt, Can, Adeyemi, Fullkrug.

Subs: Meyer, Lotka, Ozcan, Nmecha, Haller, Reus, Wolf, Moukoko, Malen, Sule, Watjen, Bynoe-Gittens.

Paris St-Germain: Donnarumma, Hakimi, Marquinhos, Hernandez, Mendes, Zaire-Emery, Vitinha, Ruiz, Dembele, Mbappe, Barcola.

Subs: Navas, Tenas, Ugarte, Goncalo Ramos, Asensio, Danilo, Lee, Kolo Muani, Mukiele, Soler, Luca Beraldo, Skriniar.

Amazes me that Taylor gets as many big games as does, I think he is a pretty woeful ref and ruins a lot of games.

Any way PSG win Barcola 2+Sot and Can card 20/1

2 pretty average sides by CL semi final standards aren't they? Crazy Hummels is still playing at this level, he looked done 2 years ago at Ibrox.

I hate PSG. No time for them at all.

Yep. The money without any sort of joy for me.
The attempted change of name to “Paris” for branding, just fu.ck off.

Anyway, I love the EPL, enjoy MotD on a Saturday, Super Sunday, the whole lot and am looking forward to the final few weeks of the season.

But I love watching these semi-finals without English involvement as it feels like proper European football of the 90s.

Such a good finish. Some might say it’s not in either corner but he keeps it so low and gets so much power on it a 6’6” keeper is never getting down quick enough to stop that.

I don’t know if it’s a Scottish thing to absolutely love seeing a forward lift his head immediately like that :D

Why would anyone want to see Disneyland PSG win anything?
Sure the stat on commentary last night was Bayern or Real had won 7 of the last 11 finals.
PSG will put up more of a fight than Dortmund & would be nice to see a different winner to the usual.

Some effort by Mbappe off the post then they hit the post 10 seconds later. Let off for Dortmund

Just shows you what waster Alfredo Morelos is; he bitch slapped the Dortmund defence over two legs. They’re heading for a CL final; he’s getting freed by a Brazilian second division team.

Just shows you what waster Alfredo Morelos is; he bitch slapped the Dortmund defence over two legs. They’re heading for a CL final; he’s getting freed by a Brazilian second division team.
I remember I made a drunken bet that Morelos would leave for more money than Tierney did. During his purple patch in 2019/20 season.

Yes I am a tit.

No idea how we were able to knock Dortmund out of Europa League, yet we were so poor in UCL and here they are beating PSG in semi-final.

Ally not happy about fletch mentioning Marseille as previous winners of competition. Said he will tell him a story about it after the game.

Commentator telling him to tell it if chance during game.

Back