Boyd on Sky Sports

Edouard is bummed up too much by people, he already cost them £9m which is already a huge amount for a team in Scotland to spend and he's scored goals V us with some of the worst defences we've ever had

apart from Clancy letting him away with a handball, he did nothing against us on 29th December. He's done practically nothing in Europe either
It’s incredible how the tim acolytes in the media held up Dembele’s European goals as a measure against Morelos but fail to use the same basic facts when comparing Edouard against Morelos.
Well, incredible probably isn’t correct, predictable is more accurate.

Imagine Boyd criticising anybody's link up play he was no where near Alfie's ability as a lone frontman.
It’s a funny thing because neither you or I are either.
We weren’t t as good as Boyd either for that matter, but we’re allowed to say so.

This is what Boyd is saying:

"A lot of people will question his link-up play, I don’t think it’s as bad as a lot of people make it out to be.

"He’s definitely a handful, he works his socks off, he’s tireless, he’s a nuisance to defenders.

"Even if he’s not scoring you know you’re in a game of football.
So Boyd is actually sticking up for him but some posters, as usual, can’t wait to slag him off, even if he hasn’t actually said anything wrong?? Sounds like typical FF to me!

So Boyd is actually sticking up for him but some posters, as usual, can’t wait to slag him off, even if he hasn’t actually said anything wrong?? Sounds like typical FF to me!
Despite it being explained to them several times through the thread, as well as in black and white in the OP. Too eager to stick the boot in. Pathetic really.

Just the usual mate, some can't help themselves.

I watched the interview (and it looks like most posters didnt). Boyd said there was criticism of Morelos link up play (but not by him) and he was a top player. He was very positive about AM.

Back