Braga Allocation

5% of their capacity of 30,000 so 1,500 or there abouts. Braga obviously dont get anywhere near capacity so it's up to Rangers to ask for more. Will we though?

Did Wolves get 6,000 actual tickets or was it 6,000 that "travelled"??

Might be wrong but I heard the figure of 1,500 tickets.

2,000 was the official allocation, the rest bought home end tickets, Just a wee bit of info that might be of use on that subject - tickets can be purchased online, but can only be picked up from the stadium on the day of the match. That was the set up when Wolves played them. Apparently they all ended up in the same upper section of the stand, regardless of where their tickets were for.

This sounds a bit disorganised to me - bit of a free for all .

I hope the club are careful in any decision made .

2,000 allocation could easily push for 5,000 here but it’s al down to rangers there necer usally very eager to get more tickets!

Hopefully they will change there tune

Reading between the lines it sounds like they gave Wolves 2,000 tickets, then sold them another 3 or 4,000 directly, then attempted to herd all of them down the 1 away entrance which was only meant to handle 2,000 people.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

In Berne most were all in the same section. You just asked when you got in and they let you go through to a section set aside for us.

Probably going to be given 1500 with the caveat that should we sell them all quickly we will be given more. Problem is that our allocation will depend on Braga sales. Porto was half empty due to the early kick off as, like most folk,people are working. I can see us getting another 1k.

Probably going to be given 1500 with the caveat that should we sell them all quickly we will be given more. Problem is that our allocation will depend on Braga sales. Porto was half empty due to the early kick off as, like most folk,people are working. I can see us getting another 1k.
Surely if their ground is half full they would be keen to get additional revenue in , let’s hope they have a Livingston mindset as opposed to Aberdeen !

We will take no more than our allocation states 1,500 but could well take only around 1,000 due to alleged incidents in Rotterdam. Not the easiest place to get to flight wise especially in winter season and hardly a hot spot. People saying six to ten thousand will travel are way off the mark

People may think it's a very winnable tie and might hamble and wait till the next round if they can only do 1

Cant see Rangers taking anymore than the normal away allocation, whatever that number is. I reckon 2/3k will travel over.

Ticket won't be an issue for me thankfully, just need to get flights sorted which will hopefully be through Sport Options.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised if the club took the standard allocation and then told Braga not to sell directly to Rangers fans. We all know we were lucky to get off with it away to Feyenoord.

I reckon it’ll put a few people off because of already experiencing Porto and this is just an hour away.

I’d love to go though the stadium reminds me of the euro’s one year its unique!

And with the uncertainty (thank God) of what did or didn’t happen in Feyenoord I don’t think we’ll be in a rush to take 6k tickets.

Still though don’t under estimate the numbers that will travel with or without we’ll still have at least 3 thousand travelling IMO. In fact I’ll put an estimated 5,000 guess.

will need to go over without a ticket hope a good few are in the home edn so we can take over, in porto i was in our section and didnt notice alot of our fans in the home end , perhaps cause the clash of blue ?

Wolves received 1,500 tickets initially but then that figure was increase to 2,000. So i believe we will get something in that region maybe slightly more as it's the knockout stages. I can see around 6,000-10,000 Rangers fans heading to Portugal but.

Anyone in the travel club who wants a tixket and can't get one for this game would absolutely have the right to question what exactly they paid for.
Having said that, it'll be easy enough to get tickets in the home end, surely Rangers should take that into account and make sure they manage as many bears as possible.

Anyone got a breakdown of what the points level has gone to for each of the previous games this season ?
I think prior to Feyenoord it was fairly low , in some cases 0, Feyenoord was initially 3 but dropped down to 2 but I don’t think everyone on 2 received a ticket.

We will take no more than our allocation states 1,500 but could well take only around 1,000 due to alleged incidents in Rotterdam. Not the easiest place to get to flight wise especially in winter season and hardly a hot spot. People saying six to ten thousand will travel are way off the mark

What "alleged" incidents in Rotterdam? First I've heard of anything bar the old yins in the hotel being attacked?

I was in Porto and Rotterdam.I fancy our chances of getting through this tie so personally think I'll give this 1 a miss ,for what would be essentially the same trip I've already done this season and save money and holidays in the hope of going to last 16 tie.

Just feyenoord then I’d imagine
Hoping this goes to 2 as im planning to use sport options. they've just released a day trip for Wolves at £319pp so if its anything similar for us i wont be bothering waiting on our official partner

Hoping this goes to 2 as im planning to use sport options. they've just released a day trip for Wolves at £319pp so if its anything similar for us i wont be bothering waiting on our official partner
I’m needing day trip also unless I can find a cheap route, will get a ticket though thankfully. We’ll get a better idea about the cut off points when allocation is confirmed and it’s not just guessing games

I’m needing day trip also unless I can find a cheap route, will get a ticket though thankfully. We’ll get a better idea about the cut off points when allocation is confirmed and it’s not just guessing games
Manchester Porto via Lisbon was the cheapest I found last night. 3 of us going and planning on home end tickets

Back