Braga Allocation

I’m needing day trip also unless I can find a cheap route, will get a ticket though thankfully. We’ll get a better idea about the cut off points when allocation is confirmed and it’s not just guessing games
Tbh after reading about them just putting Wolves fans tht had bought for home end in the away end anyway I think we’ll be fine.

surely it’s in the clubs best interests to ask for more and have us in the ground rather than onthat pathway or in the town

Tbh after reading about them just putting Wolves fans tht had bought for home end in the away end anyway I think we’ll be fine.

surely it’s in the clubs best interests to ask for more and have us in the ground rather than onthat pathway or in the town
Completely agree , better having all the fans in the ground in one area as opposed to an away end and thousands spread out in the home section, not that there would be any bother but it would be easier for the club to control.

will need to go over without a ticket hope a good few are in the home edn so we can take over, in porto i was in our section and didnt notice alot of our fans in the home end , perhaps cause the clash of blue ?
m

i was in home end probably about 1000 gers fans in Porto end in the centre of the stand we were on front row and made a appearance on tv

8 of us heading over and everyone I'm talking to has booked flights or is going to I think theres going to be at the very least 5-6k travelling.

When is the travel club emails likely to come out for registering interest in this game, will it be most likely after New Year ? What’s the story with home end tickets , Portuguese address required or UK ok ?

2,000 was the official allocation, the rest bought home end tickets, Just a wee bit of info that might be of use on that subject - tickets can be purchased online, but can only be picked up from the stadium on the day of the match. That was the set up when Wolves played them. Apparently they all ended up in the same upper section of the stand, regardless of where their tickets were for.
your info is what I have been told by a Wolves lad who would know , although he said they printed tickets online for the game ,Wolves received 2000 tickets and a estimated 4000 bought home end from Braga ,they were all housed in the same stand for the game

your info is what I have been told by a Wolves lad who would know , although he said they printed tickets online for the game ,Wolves received 2000 tickets and a estimated 4000 bought home end from Braga ,they were all housed in the same stand for the game

Liverpool got 4000 in 2011.

Based on the Wolves (2000 official + 4000) experience surely Braga would rather pass as much to Rangers as possible.

Sounds like everybody should get a ticket that wants one. The sensible thing to do would be for Rangers and Braga to get their heads together and give us a bigger allocation. By all accounts, access to the stadium was a bit of a nightmare with them taking flags, coins, power banks etc off people and giving people really thorough searches. Some fans missed the first half.

2,000 was the official allocation, the rest bought home end tickets, Just a wee bit of info that might be of use on that subject - tickets can be purchased online, but can only be picked up from the stadium on the day of the match. That was the set up when Wolves played them. Apparently they all ended up in the same upper section of the stand, regardless of where their tickets were for.

Any links to purchase in home end?

I was in Porto and Rotterdam.I fancy our chances of getting through this tie so personally think I'll give this 1 a miss ,for what would be essentially the same trip I've already done this season and save money and holidays in the hope of going to last 16 tie.
You've just fucked it for EVERY OTHER Rangers fan alive!
:eek:

Is pretty certain the Rangers end will be the whole of the top tier, so there be enough room but will we accept/want to take all the tickets?

When Wolves played them, a few of their fans emailed them and they were told that they would all be housed together in the top tier, regardless of where their tickets were for.

When Wolves played them, a few of their fans emailed them and they were told that they would all be housed together in the top tier, regardless of where their tickets were for.

Great news. Be looking at 7500 per tier (theres 4)

We ordered tickets in advance directly from the Braga website for the Wolves game as we had nowhere near enough loyalty points to get tickets from Wolves. The only downside was the price. We had to pay €50 each. Collected the tickets from the Braga ticket office on the day of the game. No problems at all. Absolutely brilliant service from them.
Getting in to the stadium was a completely different matter for a lot of people. 3 or 4 checkpoints with baton happy police. Many didn't get in to the ground til half time. Some gave up completely. Security were confiscating everything from flags to asthma inhalers. 6000 Wolves entering via one point was never going to be good.
Make sure you get to the stadium early (at least 90 mins before kick off) and you should be ok. Anyone elderly or with mobility issues get there even earlier. Also, I wouldn't risk taking a flag that I wasn't prepared to lose.

UEFA are investigating Braga because wolves complained about fans treatment so don't expect that to happen again.

Back