Braga away

Braga for me, done Porto.

Don’t know how likely it’s looking for me though as I’m on 2 points but have done the day trip option this time so fingers crossed it’s enough
I’m on 2 as well mate so fingers well and truly crossed! Hoping it’s mostly 1 or 0 pointers signed to day trip to give us a better chance!!

Edi > Milan, Milan > Porto - Monday

Porto > Paris Beauvais, Paris CDG > Edinburgh. Thursday

Booked this route for £160, flights have gone down to £110.

Edi > Milan, Milan > Porto - Monday

Porto > Paris Beauvais, Paris CDG > Edinburgh. Thursday

Booked this route for £160, flights have gone down to £110.

Lesson learned. Avoid booking on the day if you haven't got them within 5 minutes of the draw.

My flights are €50 cheaper today and Lufthansa have put on extra flights, at better times, that are €70 cheaper.

glasgow to dublin monday night then few hours kip at airport hotel

dublin to lisbon on the tuesday then the train up to porto

thursday fly from porto to lisbon, lisbon to dublin then to glasgow get home at 3pm thursday.

full lot including digs in porto for 300 quid and only need 3 days holiday

Luxembourg to Porto, Tues - Thur. €56 return with Ryanair so well happy with that. Staying in Porto again but spending day of the game in Braga. Can’t wait!!

Lesson learned. Avoid booking on the day if you haven't got them within 5 minutes of the draw.

My flights are €50 cheaper today and Lufthansa have put on extra flights, at better times, that are €70 cheaper.

My BA flights are now eyewateringly expensive, was fast on the draw shortly after the the draw though.

Manchester-Lisbon-Porto - Monday, train from Glasgow @ 4:22am on the Monday, same route back on the Thursday morning @ 5am, possible disaster :p staying @ the Cityview apartments in Santa Catarina, Porto, £101 flights, £54 train, £50 for apartment, 3 weeks to go :))

It's February, the weather will be crap.

I had a look the other day and the weather was creeping up to as high as 20 degrees. Last time we played Sporting in 2011, we sat down by the beach the day after the match and the temperature was 23/24 degrees, the game was on the 24th February. You are obviously less likely to get great weather at that time of year but it can still be very nice.

Current weather in Braga is 19C and sunny. But from Friday onwards for a week it's pissing rain and 14C. It will still be hit and miss when we're there.

Still waiting on the chance to get tickets - everything else is sorted.
5 of us in Braga mon-fri probably heading into Porto on the Thursday to watch there game against Leverkusen

Staying in Porto but spending the day in Braga before the game. Where are all the bears meeting?

Staying in Porto but spending the day in Braga before the game. Where are all the bears meeting?
Gers Away have organised a bash at Cafe Astoria in Braga. Will imagine thats were Bears will meet. Same guys who organised the event in Amsterdam before the Feyenoord game, which proved to be very popular

We’re staying in Lisbon this time, already been to Porto this season so fancied something different.
What area you staying in Lisbon mate. We are in Portugal mon-fri but fly in and out of Lisbon so maybe do a night or two there. Did Porto for last Porto so prob gonna split between Lisbon and Braga.

Your keen thats a good 3+ hour bus journey i’m sure the glassy will look after you though the buses are well run

I might even need to have a drink to pass the the journey :))

Tbh I would've preferred to stay in Braga, but flights etc made Lisbon the most viable after our original Porto booking was cancelled by the scammers at kiwi.com.

For us it's getting to Porto airport at 5am on the Thursday morning, would probably prefer Braga myself having done Porto last year.
Same situation, fly out from Porto @ 5am on the Thursday, easier to stay in Porto for that reason, be in Braga early bells on the Wednesday to soak it up

I might even need to have a drink to pass the the journey :))

Tbh I would've preferred to stay in Braga, but flights etc made Lisbon the most viable after our original Porto booking was cancelled by the scammers at kiwi.com.
Aye they’ll need to be afew super bock sank:) i’ve nothing booked yet waiting to hear back on the day trip with rangers on 10 points though so i’d imagine i’ll be okay

Same situation, fly out from Porto @ 5am on the Thursday, easier to stay in Porto for that reason, be in Braga early bells on the Wednesday to soak it up
Porto to Paris by any chance? Dreading the trip home already. Think we're getting the train Braga and back, think the QS bus is full.

Few on the early flight out of Porto on Thursday morning ,we are 7am to Lisbon wi tap air then 1040 to Edinbutgh,hope my alarm works

Porto to Paris by any chance? Dreading the trip home already. Think we're getting the train Braga and back, think the QS bus is full.
Lisbon then Manchester, we’ll be getting the train to & from Braga aswell, got the fear about the journey home already haha

Back