Braga away

The sport options flight is around 6 in the morning i’d assume it’s round about then but yeah it is a joke when you need to sort travel to the airport for before and after the flight

I don’t know about the day trip but the overnight Sport Options flights go at 1020.

The sport options flight is around 6 in the morning i’d assume it’s round about then but yeah it is a joke when you need to sort travel to the airport for before and after the flight

Sport options overnight leaves at 10:30am mate

I have most of the info - a few parts in it don’t come from me so in theory could have to wait on them but maybe sooner. As I said it’s 15 mins walk from the stadium so not far away.
Its a plus point that its away from the stadium, especially with a few thousand who've bought tickets direct having to head there!

I remember Seville being in a hotel and PSV in an office in the city centre.

The Braga website page for Rangers end tickets is no longer working. Has anyone bought from there recently? If they've pulled it then they must've sold whatever allocation they intended for us.

Could Wolves fans buy tickets on the day?

The Braga website page for Rangers end tickets is no longer working. Has anyone bought from there recently? If they've pulled it then they must've sold whatever allocation they intended for us.

If you are looking I know someone who may have spare, pm me and I will put you in touch.

Maybe after Thursday they don't want anymore Rangers fans in the stadium after the atmosphere we created.

Anyone know if you need an actual print out of the home end ticket confirmation for collection?

Anyone else taking kids with them? Looking for a baby sitter on Tuesday night for my 13 year old :)) The Mrs genuinely thinks i’m going to get pissed and forget he’s with me:)):))
aye I am taking the 12 going on 25 year old step son with me and my 3 other mates lol he’s in charge :)

Why were corporate season ticket holders allowed to collect their MANY tickets last week or have them posted yet we all need to burst our arses out there to get them?

I know a guy with one who’s managed to get 3 and is giving them all to folk who never go to games.

Appreciate they pay more each season but tickets getting into wrong hands.
Any different from travel club members putting in a fake itinerary and punting ticket to anyone on Twitter?

I know a guy with one who’s managed to get 3 and is giving them all to folk who never go to games.

Appreciate they pay more each season but tickets getting into wrong hands.
Corporate guys have to give the passport numbers and details of anyone getting tickets through them.

Any different from travel club members putting in a fake itinerary and punting ticket to anyone on Twitter?

The way that is stopped is by asking members to pick them up in braga. Why should corporate be treated any differently

The way that is stopped is by asking members to pick them up in braga. Why should corporate be treated any differently
The last nine away games tickets were picked up at Ibrox or sent out.
Corporate are given “special” treatment as they put a lot of money in to the club.Them being able to collect tickets at Ibrox means less folk queuing in Braga.If you are not happy take it up with the club.

It is not a new thing.Corporate season ticket holders at every club will get the same perk due to the money they put into the club.

I don’t buy that excuse though.

I probably pay just as much a season for my season ticket and away tickets as someone who buys a corporate season ticket in the club deck for example

I don’t buy that excuse though.

I probably pay just as much a season for my season ticket and away tickets as someone who buys a corporate season ticket in the club deck for example
The cheapest Club Deck Box Season ticket is over £3,000.Your season ticket must be around £2,500 then plus £500 for away tickets if you are paying the same.
Buy a corporate seat if it means that much to you.

The cheapest Club Deck Box Season ticket is over £3,000.Your season ticket must be around £2,500 then plus £500 for away tickets if you are paying the same.
Buy a corporate seat if it means that much to you.

you are forgetting I need to pay extra for all cup games inc Europe at home. all adds up

you are forgetting I need to pay extra for all cup games inc Europe at home. all adds up
The “cheaper” Club Deck corporate season tickets cover the 19 league games.Other games are in cups and Europe are paid separately and are over £200 a game.

Does anyone know what time the Braga home tickets can be picked up? Tried their website but no joy. Got to pick up a home and an away ticket, trying to work out best option.

Does anyone know what time the Braga home tickets can be picked up? Tried their website but no joy. Got to pick up a home and an away ticket, trying to work out best option.
Seem to remember it being 9.30 ish from memory.

Back