Brill video of Murty after the match with the fans

He has a brilliant rapport with all the players, even the foreign guys who some thought might’ve downed tools after Caixinha left. Some of them seem to get on even better with Murty than they did with Pedro tbh.

I’d rather the new manager retained him and kept him part of the first team set up because it’d be a shame to lose whatever it is he has with the players.

I am going to be sad to see him go, i know he is a youth coach etc but you can see how much it means to him.

He has a brilliant rapport with all the players, even the foreign guys who some thought might’ve downed tools after Caixinha left. Some of them seem to get on even better with Murty than they did with Pedro tbh.

I’d rather the new manager retained him and kept him part of the first team set up because it’d be a shame to lose whatever it is he has with the players.
The reaction from Candieas after setting up the second goal is testament to this.

Cracking guy. I still wouldnt be against him a few years down the line coming in and taking over, in fact I'd like to think one day he will after cutting his teeth

He must be brilliant with the U20s. Exactly the sort of bloke they’ll need at that age when trying to cope with the pressures of turning pro at a club like ours.

We’re lucky to have him and Mulholland. 2 really top notch respected individuals amongst the youth setup community. Just hope the first team setup can mirror the quality.

So pleased for him getting the back to back wins against the sheep. To see his joy in that video is great especially after the one he was near to tears at Ibrox after the Hamilton game. Well done Graeme

To lose against Hamilton and Dundee then come back just a week later with this level of likeability is something else. Well done Graeme, please stay with us!

Great to see. Murty has such a great rapport with the full team. I know our under 20s need a guy like him but I would also be delighted if the new gaffer had him as a number 2 to help get the best out the players.

Absolutely no conicidence that the players performing well for him are those who did well at youth level - Wilson, Windass, Holt. Good to know our youth teams in good hands.

He stood up when we needed him and we should always be thankful to him. I really hope he stays with us. It's heartening to know our youngsters have such a good example to work with.

Fantastic scenes.

Murty is a Rangers manager in the making, make no mistake. He speaks so well, completely gets the club and knows how to set up a team for victory. His record as caretaker is actually very good.

ONE GRAEME MURTY! :D

Articulate, passionate, committed, and carries himself with class and dignity.

The very epitome of a Rangers Man.

What ever the future holds for GM, he will carry the best wishes of this Rangers fan.

the players look so much happier,motivated and totally commotted.Their is mutual respect between them and the Coaching Team.We can build on that...lets not destroy it.

That is, indeed, a fantastic wee video. You've got to love graeme murty. Those two results against Dolly were absolutely tremendous, and I don't think I'm alone in that six points exceeded all my expectations.

He has a great connection with both fans and players. I wish all Rangers’ employees cared as much for the club as he does; we would be unstoppable.

I imagine the next time he's asked to take over the first team job it will be in a permanent post.

Back