Excellent idea or not

• Yes

Votes: 168 33.7%
  • No

Votes: 331 66.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown is the biggest gimp ever to play for them. He shaves his head before OF games FFS. Why some are obsessed with him is beyond me. Historians will look back on our support doing shit like this and assume Brown was Souness mk 2.

What a riddy, and we call them obsessed? Some sections of the Rangers support are equally as infatuated with Celtic.
Point to just one then.

Just one Rangers fan who's behaviour is in any way comparable to the average mentally challengeds last decade.

Bet you can't.

It’s fucking tragic.

I wouldn't give him the time of day and the fact they have gone to the trouble to make an issue of him is stupid as, Brown will be loving the fact they have done this. Its screams out that he gets to them when in fact he is a thick tramp that shouldn't be given the time of day.

Thats actually incredible Nil by Mouth felt the need to comment on it. The worst thing you could say about that is it’s a terrible joke. Hardly something Scotland’s “leading anti-sectarian charity” need to discuss is it?

Imagine a Celtic pub had a dartboard up with Gerrard’s face pinned onto the middle... that’s the level of joke we’re talking about, but surely Nil by Mouth would be straight in there complaining...:rolleyes:

I wouldn't give him the time of day and the fact they have gone to the trouble to make an issue of him is stupid as, Brown will be loving the fact they have done this. Its screams out that he gets to them when in fact he is a thick tramp that shouldn't be given the time of day.
He is their captain if your going to make summit when one if you'd be as well making it the captain

Doesn’t bother me personally one way or another.

But where were Nil By Mouth when they had the hanging effigies ready and waiting for us at the Piggery??

Case dropped, nothing to see here.

F@@k the lot of them.
I actually asked this guy Scott on twitter to condemn their display and the banners calling for protestants to be murdered.

Constantly replied with stuff about our fans wrecking the toilets.

The worst display of sectarianism I've ever seen in Scottish football and a supposed 'anti-sectarian charity' point blank refused to call it out.

Thats actually incredible Nil by Mouth felt the need to comment on it. The worst thing you could say about that is it’s a terrible joke. Hardly something Scotland’s “leading anti-sectarian charity” need to discuss is it?

Imagine a Celtic pub had a dartboard up with Gerrard’s face pinned onto the middle... that’s the level of joke we’re talking about, but surely Nil by Mouth would be straight in there complaining...:rolleyes:
It's not really incredible though is it?

Rangers/protestants/unionists = bad.

We're the only reason the SNP keep funding them.

Things like this only inflate Browns ego and it gives the media a chance to play the vicTIM card.

He’s nothing more than a clogger who’s only won things due to pretty exceptional circumstances. He’s done nothing at international level, European stage or outside one of the worst leagues in Europe.

He’s not in the class of the great Scottish players of years gone by and for that I honestly wouldn’t waste time by giving him the attention he so badly craves.

He is their captain if your going to make summit when one if you'd be as well making it the captain

I know who he is but, his face should not be on the floor of a Rangers pub as it's screaming out that he bothers them. He is a thick arsehole and encouraging people to walk on his face is serving up another route for them to cry " victim of sectarianism" on a silver platter! It's frankly embarrassing.

Bit cringey but says more about NBM and the sectarian industry than it does us that they felt the need to condemn it

I know who he is but, his face should not be on the floor of a Rangers pub as it's screaming out that he bothers them. He is a thick arsehole and encouraging people to walk on his face is serving up another route for them to cry " victim of sectarianism" on a silver platter! It's frankly embarrassing.
Let them cry that ffs it cheapens the whole sectarian argument if they try convince people that a picture of their club captain portrayed as a clown is sectarian. It's not even in bad taste it's a bloody clown lol

Let them cry that ffs it cheapens the whole sectarian argument if they try convince people that a picture of their club captain portrayed as a clown is sectarian. It's not even in bad taste it's a bloody clown lol

I know what it is, Ive seen the story but it is screaming out that he bothers them and he will be loving it that they have done this. Its a brass neck

It's not really incredible though is it?

Rangers/protestants/unionists = bad.

We're the only reason the SNP keep funding them.

Incredible in how transparent it is. Commenting on something that isn’t even the slightest bit genuinely offensive makes it incredibly obvious what the agenda is.

Them?? I know the publicity stunt is bothering wasn't aware Broon did

if his face is on the floor for people to stamp /walk over it clearly he bothers all punters that frequent the bristol when in fact,he should be beaten on the pitch. Brown's ego is already out of control and clearly he will now know about this and be loving it as it does look as if he bothers everyone in this pub when he should be treated with disdain and not have his ego built up!

Hardly crime of the century.........arguably a bit of a stupid idea but not surprisingly blown out of proportion.

I actually asked this guy Scott on twitter to condemn their display and the banners calling for protestants to be murdered.

Constantly replied with stuff about our fans wrecking the toilets.

The worst display of sectarianism I've ever seen in Scottish football and a supposed 'anti-sectarian charity' point blank refused to call it out.
Typical

Remember hearing years ago about Aberdeen pubs with rangers pics in urinals etc and thinking how tragic it must be to live an existence where the enemy is more prominent than your own team.
How far have we sunk

I wouldn't go as far as even that saying it's a terrible joke.

Maybe its a tad bad taste but that's it.

As per the MOPE's cry wolf. Don't start me on those NBM b@stards too. Maybe they should invest time into the real reason for bigotry and demand why are Apartheid Sectarian Roman Church Schools still allowed in 2020 instead of sticking their oar in unless it's a dig at Protestants and Rangers Fans.

Cause the Catholic Demographics in Scotland (less than 1/5) are still oppressed eh when running unions, councils, the law, government and so on.

All this because of a stupid daft vinyl on a floor of a complete tit.

Considering the shit we have had, and continue, to put up with I find it laughable that there is an attempt to take a moral high ground over this.

That said, I personally like to see Rangers pictures in a Rangers bar.

About 15-20 years ago the Daily Record had a full page and picture of an Aberdeen supporters club urinals

They had a perspex screen and behind it were playing Rangers videos so they could piss on them

The article was light-hearted and treated as a joke and Rangers fans should get a sense of humour if they were offended

I think it is stupid but of course, those who earn a living playing the sectarian card will be all over this to justify their wages

Remind me of the reaction to the Protestant and Orange order effigies hung at the Cesspit and the *missing* footage

This country is run by 15% of the population and it sickens me

About 15-20 years ago the Daily Record had a full page and picture of an Aberdeen supporters club urinals

They had a perspex screen and behind I was played Rangers videos so they could piss on them

The article was light-hearted and treated as a joke and Rangers fans should get a sense of humour if they were offended

I think it is stupid but of course, those who earn a living playing the sectarian card will be all over this to justify their wages

Remind me of the reaction to the Protestant and Orange order effigies hung at the Cesspit and the *missing* footage

This country is run by 15% of the population and it sickens me

Yet they are still the "Poor downtrodden oppressed Irish Catholics" remember.

Not bad for 15% percent of the Demographic as i stated previously.

Sleptwalked through 4 decades.

I remember that we weren’t too amused when some Sheep Pen decided to allow their lambs to pee on Rangers stuff in the urinals years ago.

I’m not losing sleep over it, but it gives them an excuse to say we are obsessed. Personally, if I was standing there the look of his face would more than likely give me a bad dose of the watery number twos :))
Pretty sure that was the paramount in Aberdeen mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back