Excellent idea or not

• Yes

Votes: 168 33.7%
  • No

Votes: 331 66.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in tonight and would have stamped on the real thing of it was their.
And tabloids that's a joke. I wouldn't dirty my shoes

Nil By Mouth are a pro celtc, Rangers hating organisation in the sham that is the multi million pound anti bigotry industry in Scotland. In fact, ironically, NBM are sectarian.

Nil By Mouth are a pro celtc, Rangers hating organisation in the sham that is the multi million pound anti bigotry industry in Scotland. In fact, ironically, NBM are sectarian.

The Multi Million pound Bigotry Industry is also Roman Church Schools as well.

We had "fans" posing for pictures with him at the front door of Ibrox after the 2-0 defeat, yet fans find this embarassing? No wonder the Scum can do what we like when some of our fans are absolute jessies.

Tells you all about our proxy country when both NBM and our compliant media come out and castigate all things Rangers and ignore anything negative of the mentally challengeds.

NBM are a sham of a company who receive millions for being the true bigots.

Sectarianism, bigotry is a one sided weapon in favour of the mentally challengeds, thanks to the SNP desperate for the catholic vote.

Don’t really see it as a major issue.

It might have been an idea to use Doncaster or McKenzie instead - the press would then have an awkward job in how they reported it.

We had "fans" posing for pictures with him at the front door of Ibrox after the 2-0 defeat, yet fans find this embarassing? No wonder the Scum can do what we like when some of our fans are absolute jessies.
It's embarrassing because it's tinpot. The kind of thing Aberdeen would do about us or 90's Celtic would do. It's the kind of thing small time losers do and I bet Scott Brown loves that is in the pub.

Just giving the mhedia more sensational headlines to write about people/businesses associated to us.
Poorly thought through and to be honest something you would expect from them or Aberdeen fans.

I think this is a bit of a joke, makes us look obsessed with them.

The annoying thing is that the Bristol is a club sponsor and has its name on advertising hoardings in the stadium and I’m sure it pops up on the screens? We need to be a lot wiser.

Tinpot is a wanky EPL term. Are you not allowed a joke anymore?

This isn't even a joke though, it's pretty pathetic tbh. Do you think the gormless twat Brown cares about this? Nope, he will be laughing as he will be thinking, "great I've got to them"! It's embarrassing.

We shouldn't be having pictures of any Scum players in Rangers pubs at all regardless of why they have been placed there as they feed off it.

This isn't even a joke though, it's pretty pathetic tbh. Do you think the gormless twat Brown cares about this? Nope, he will be laughing as he will be thinking, "great I've got to them"! It's embarrassing.

We shouldn't be having pictures of any Scum players in Rangers pubs at all regardless of why they have been placed there as they feed off it.

No I don't.

I don't particularly like it, but I'm not going to start calling a Rangers bar and Rangers fans all sorts over it.

What exactly is embarrassing some bears ....? Are they embarrassed by what the mentally challengeds think? I personally have never given a thought to what the paedo scum think and never will......

Don’t remember the fuss when bars around Scotland had screens in their toilets where you could pish over the likes of images of Rangers players etc.

No I don't.

I don't particularly like it, but I'm not going to start calling a Rangers bar and Rangers fans all sorts over it.

Nobody is calling fellow Rangers fans"all sorts" but, the action the Bristol has taken is a brass neck. This is a really important year for our team but the Bristol decided to boost the tramps' Capt's ego even further by doing this! Not the smartest thing to do Id have thought.

They shouldn't be anywhere in a Rangers bar at all.

Nobody is calling fellow Rangers fans"all sorts" but, the action the Bristol has taken is a brass neck. This is a really important year for our team but the Bristol decided to boost the tramps' Capt's ego even further by doing this! Not the smartest thing to do Id have thought.

They shouldn't be anywhere in a Rangers bar at all.

As I've said mate I'm not really in favour of it. But there has always been a snobbery towards Rangers bars on here and this thread isn't any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back