Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgin money debit cards are free withdrawal and debit from what I can see. At least mine mine is anyway

Anyone goin over there be on your guard and dont be fuukin about on your own, make sure your vigilant coz anyone can get a right bating .

Just be vigilant, that's aww.

Do you load it in Sterling then switch to Krone?
Yes,using their app,upload the amount in £‘s that you want to convert into DKR and when you come home transfer it back to £’s.
Use to mobile pay without the fees.
Only takes a minute to set up your account.
It will take around a week for a physical card to arrive (you can use at ATM to withdraw local currency but this is where you pay fees)

Booked time off in advance for this game until I received a knock back from CTM Sports telling me I was unsuccessful. Fair enough says I.

Withdrew my holiday request cos it wasn't required and was told all holiday requests over the next month are not being authorised for multiple reasons. I won't need the time off anyway so not too fussed.

Yesterday morning I received a phone call from CTM Sports telling me I was now at the top of the list and I can purchase a ticket and travel package...

Sometimes life is like that!! :(:(:(

Anyone goin over there be on your guard and dont be fuukin about on your own, make sure your vigilant coz anyone can get a right bating .

Just be vigilant, that's aww.
Every single trip this gets trotted out,no doubt you mean well but……

They are probably insisting on double vax for coming home not going out. Either that or they are taking no chances as the carrier is the one getting done for any issues
At a guess I’d presume it’s Jet2 insisting

Sounds about right. I doubt that they will take any chances just now.

Thankfully I'm fine and just about sorted the Port Vale trip on the way back. Might have to be careful with my accy shirt though as travelling lightish :))

Right, appreciating it’s a bit early but my job is to plan so right now, I’ve the following questions:

How are folks getting from the city centre to the stadium?

What time are y’all planning to arrive?

Sounds about right. I doubt that they will take any chances just now.

Thankfully I'm fine and just about sorted the Port Vale trip on the way back. Might have to be careful with my accy shirt though as travelling lightish :))
Tbf, anyone in any doubt of requirements should contact Mark at SportOptions

Guy is spot on at getting back to you rapid

Right, appreciating it’s a bit early but my job is to plan so right now, I’ve the following questions:

To get to Brondby stadium there are regular S-tog (Line B) trains that run from Copenhagen central station to Glostrup. This journey takes about 15 minutes. From Glostrup on matchdays there are shuttle buses running from the station to the stadium.

Plan to get there for turnstiles opening as can’t be bothered with all the hassle getting in.

The government put the onus on the airlines to check these before you fly out. I flew jet2 in the summer and they walked around with a ipad. Asked for negative test forms and Spanish locator forms at that point but nothing was looked at in much detail.

The way people go on youd think our games were in Syria or something

Fair enough, places like Zagreb, Istanbul, Marseille, Rome etc be vigilant but no more than that. There’ll be some handbags no doubt but nothing more

Always the same
Literally everywhere, Russia Croatia in recent times etc etc Let people go away and enjoy their trip man haha

So what’s the script do you still need to do a passenger locator form for Denmark or just for the return?
For entry to Denmark and Scotland you will need to show proof of full vaccination. 14 days must have passed since your final dose.

You will need to complete a passenger locator form for entry back into Scotland. You will not be able to fill this in until 48 hours prior to departure back into the UK.

For entry to Denmark and Scotland you will need to show proof of full vaccination. 14 days must have passed since your final dose.

You will need to complete a passenger locator form for entry back into Scotland. You will not be able to fill this in until 48 hours prior to departure back into the UK.
Just ordered Day 2 Lateral Flow Antigen test got email with PLN number
flying back into London

Taxi from Copenhagen is 20 minutes, train is 37 minutes and includes a bus for the last part of the journey

This is the most quoted information on this thread ,well done for keeping it going

For me enjoyed Bruges 93, Florence 08 was a bit more watch yer step.
As a said m8 a know your post was meant in good intention but in all my years following Rangers I’ve yet to see us take a 2nd prize and it won’t change anytime soon,let people enjoy they’re trip without scaremongering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back