Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzing now just deciding whether to try sleep or just stay on the drink, half 7 flight, nervous covid passport wont be accepted.

Buzzing now just deciding whether to try sleep or just stay on the drink, half 7 flight, nervous covid passport wont be accepted.

I done this the last time for Braga away and woke up 5 mins before our taxi was leaving the pick up point just by lucky I must’ve hit a deep sleep and pressed snooze on my alarm or never heard it going off it couldn’t remember.

Don’t do the same mistake I done and nearly sleep in :D.

I done this the last time for Braga away and woke up 5 mins before our taxi was leaving the pick up point just by lucky I must’ve hit a deep sleep and pressed snooze on my alarm or never heard it going off it couldn’t remember.

Don’t do the same mistake I done and nearly sleep in :D.
Jesus that's cutting it fine haha, I have phone watch and Alexa alarms sett just incase lol

Canny sleep get you in departure lounge for a beer lol

I suppose it’s an early kick off but you’ll either need a square up of some sort if not sleeping and going straight through mate, %^*& hitting a brick wall over there, I suppose the adrenaline gets you through it but it’s brave and bold going right through now until tomorrow night :D.

Nothing to worry about mate, they just want to make sure it matches your passport name no scanner or anything. Also nothing Covid passport related gets checked when you land in denmark just a passport stamp and that's you. Also here you just need to wear a mask in the airport and that's it they are back to normal here with shops and transport no masks required.

Nothing to worry about mate, they just want to make sure it matches your passport name no scanner or anything. Also nothing Covid passport related gets checked when you land in denmark just a passport stamp and that's you. Also here you just need to wear a mask in the airport and that's it they are back to normal here with shops and transport no masks required.
In now mate no problems so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back