Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we went to Elgin for the game that never was because they sold too many tickets we still went for the trip someone set the fire alarm off early hours of the morning we were all in one room having a bevy and what’s not can remember walking outside out our tits and and the look on peoples faces will live with me forever :D

"Rangers FC fans who have bought tickets for Brøndby IF vs. Randers FC
If you are a Rangers FC fan and mistakenly bought a ticket for our home game against the Danish side, Randers FC, you can get a full refund by writing to billetter@brondby.com."

I really dislike them as a club but fair play to them for that.

Wonder how many Randers tickets were sold

I was just coming to post this:D. It even made it on to the news on the radio.

By the way, the Brøndby fan is talking a lot of sense and I would take his information in a friendly but serious manner.

You are less likely to get into bother in Denmark than in almost any other country in Europe but that does not mean there are not nutters on the streets and in the home support.

If you are in the home support, cover your colours, do not celebrate our many goals:shh: in the home supports faces and control your sash bash on the way back to the hotel unless in a big group.

You will get a way with a lot more exuberance in the city centre than in the Brøndby area, which is mainly industrial and a bit "scheme-y" in places.

For those comparing the trip to Midtjylland, Brøndby and surrounds are very different to Herning.

Stay safe and enjoy the party Bears.

Literally the only two people in Irish bar just now, few sore heads this morning haha.
We nipped in there about an hour ago to ask if there was anywhere nearby for a breakfast. The guy was still clearing up.
I had a wee chuckle at the big On The Fence Loyal flag still hanging there:D

We nipped in there about an hour ago to ask if there was anywhere nearby for a breakfast. The guy was still clearing up.
I had a wee chuckle at the big On The Fence Loyal flag still hanging there:D
Aye we went in at 8 then back at 9.

I am genuinely surprised at how my passion has cooled, and become regular 'fandom'. Some amazing stories about travel rouites, not having tickets etc and yet I didn't think at any stage of going....never crossed my mind.

I now put budgeting, and family things, way ahead....weird.

Enjoy the day and night people.

I saw some boys saying issues checking in with SAS (Scandanavian) - I keep getting an error message saying to go to check in desk. If anyone can help appreciated as now shitting it, probably go to airport extra early. Doesn’t give me option to upload our PLF etc.

I saw some boys saying issues checking in with SAS (Scandanavian) - I keep getting an error message saying to go to check in desk. If anyone can help appreciated as now shitting it, probably go to airport extra early. Doesn’t give me option to upload our PLF etc.
Maybe to let them check your covid docs etc? Seems like most others have been asked at check in to show their vaccination passport so might just be this?

Southern Cross, near Tivoli, have reserved their upstairs bar for bears tonight.

Bluenose behind the bar as well. 4 or 5 bottles of Carslbeg are 100DKK.

Enjoy

Not a huge place but really friendly owners and staff and very central. Good shout.

If it is full, Sørens Værtshus just along Løngangstræde is a really nice pub with a big bar area downstairs and seating outside if the weather is dry.

It has Happy Hour for the whole of Thursday and is open until 4 AM. Happy hour means 35DKr for a pint of Carlsberg or a pint of Tuborg Classic.

Nothing to fear. This is the case with most airline apps these days. You just need to go to the desk to show your vaccine passport.

Literally the only two people in Irish bar just now, few sore heads this morning haha.
Was fucking mental in there last night, brilliant night.

We're in the Scottish bar just now, they've put their prices up since yesterday/this morning now it's filled up.

Was fucking mental in there last night, brilliant night.

We're in the Scottish bar just now, they've put their prices up since yesterday/this morning now it's filled up.
Still decent prices? Might come in for a pint but cant moan at £2 odd a beer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back