Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Square and a carryout at this rate.

@KG1509 - I assume thats bottles? Far cry off 98p in the Toby Jug haha.
They dont serve "pints" as such, itll be a 500ml glass, probably the best offer youre going to find on draft beer, the name is just a gimmick as well, its 2 d*ckhead Danish lads that own the chain, nothing Irish about it. There is a Netto on Radhudspladen if you're looking for carry outs, however crates typically are 330ml cans, youll get a selection of single 500ml cans in fridges in all supermarkets though, Netto. Lidl and 7-11 are very common around city centre, I just hope theyve stocked enough beer that week

They dont serve "pints" as such, itll be a 500ml glass, probably the best offer youre going to find on draft beer, the name is just a gimmick as well, its 2 d*ckhead Danish lads that own the chain, nothing Irish about it. There is a Netto on Radhudspladen if you're looking for carry outs, however crates typically are 330ml cans, youll get a selection of single 500ml cans in fridges in all supermarkets though, Netto. Lidl and 7-11 are very common around city centre, I just hope theyve stocked enough beer that week
We still call the 500ml pints :))

Lyon prices up at the same price. Very tempted but just don’t if I can be bothered with all the testing etc
I’m holding off until the official ones released. Few pals booked sport options but not paying £600 for Brondby/Lyon without knowing what ticket situation will be

You can join the rest of us lowly silvers and bronze in the Lyon end :))
I’ll go on the official Lyon trip and be guaranteed a ticket. Sport options for Brondby so I’ll riot if I don’t get one Indy :D

I’ll go on the official Lyon trip and be guaranteed a ticket. Sport options for Brondby so I’ll riot if I don’t get one Indy :D
Would do the official flight as well mate

would be good if club could give us a hint at least of what they plan to do

Wish sport options had held off for 3/4 weeks before selling Lyon to give us a better idea how tickets will work

Obviously understand operational reasons likely meant they had to commit to an aircraft though so it’s a catch 22

You trust them to run a trip? If they do one to Brondby I would doubt that they will organise a trip for a few drinks where Tuborg is made if you get what I mean :))

You trust them to run a trip? If they do one to Brondby I would doubt that they will organise a trip for a few drinks where Tuborg is made if you get what I mean :))
I think they’ll run for both, yeah. If they don’t, I think sport options would run an extra flight as they know they’d sell out

If they don’t, I’m not overly bothered. Lyon doesn’t excite me at all, I’d have loved Prague because I think it would’ve been feisty and brondby was always the main trip I wanted to go on

I think they’ll run for both, yeah. If they don’t, I think sport options would run an extra flight as they know they’d sell out

If they don’t, I’m not overly bothered. Lyon doesn’t excite me at all, I’d have loved Prague because I think it would’ve been feisty and brondby was always the main trip I wanted to go on
I would have preferred Prague as I've been there before although not for the football. If they still used the old communist strahov stadium we would have been fine for tickets as it supposedly held 250,000 :)).

Brondby should be a good trip as I've been to Copenhagen a couple of times and I would agree, Lyon is probably the least appealing and I was there in 2007 but the flights to Geneva were too cheap to turn down :D

This is proving the point about the issues raised early about MyGers and the travel club, an utter farce branding it a loyalty scheme when there's high pointers in doubt over tickets for this, going to shittips like Macedonia and Luxembourg counts for absolutely nothing now.
Yeah, it’s a kick in the baws alright. I was on 10 points. I’ve got flights booked but if it isn’t collect over there then the allocation will be bought before silver even get a chance I think. They’ll all buy to keep their points up and then just sell on if they aren’t planning on going.
No ticket I’ll just forfeit my flights, they were cheap anyway.
For those in gold who are going to their first euro away game though they’ll buzz off it. Always great following the Rangers abroad so enjoy!

Yeah, it’s a kick in the baws alright. I was on 10 points. I’ve got flights booked but if it isn’t collect over there then the allocation will be bought before silver even get a chance I think. They’ll all buy to keep their points up and then just sell on if they aren’t planning on going.
No ticket I’ll just forfeit my flights, they were cheap anyway.
For those in gold who are going to their first euro away game though they’ll buzz off it. Always great following the Rangers abroad so enjoy!
This notion that people in gold have never been away in Europe to watch the team and are suddenly going to start going now is just weird.
12 of us booked to go,all in gold and all follow,follow,home,away and Europe and have done for many,many years.
95% of people in MyGers will be in a tier that their attendance record over the qualifying years represents.

This notion that people in gold have never been away in Europe to watch the team and are suddenly going to start going now is just weird.
12 of us booked to go,all in gold and all follow,follow,home,away and Europe and have done for many,many years.
95% of people in MyGers will be in a tier that their attendance record over the qualifying years represents.
Have to agree, think it’s a bit weird if had over 10 TC points but aren’t in Gold unless you’re an ex-pat.

No ones saying they’ll go all the time but rest assured if we had a glamour tie, people in gold that aren’t normally bothered would be wanting to book up

Imagine for 1 minute we get to the last 8 in Europe - gold members who haven’t bothered all season and went to 0 games prior would have a better chance than someone in silver who went to all :D

No ones saying they’ll go all the time but rest assured if we had a glamour tie, people in gold that aren’t normally bothered would be wanting to book up

Imagine for 1 minute we get to the last 8 in Europe - gold members who haven’t bothered all season and went to 0 games prior would have a better chance than someone in silver who went to all :D
Surely if you had been to all the previous games there’s a good chance you’d be in the gold tier.

There's people in gold that's never been to a European away match and that's a fact, nobody is claiming the entire gold tier haven't been to one.

If I was gold and had never been abroad, but knew I was 100% guaranteed a ticket, I’d certainly be considering it. Especially for a bigger knockout game. I think you can see similar with domestic games. A lot of people who do not go on buses and don’t normally go a lot, are now going. The few buses I know are already really struggling to fill their buses.

Knowing you have a ticket makes a big difference.

The Travel Club shouldn’t be tied in with MyGers except for the fact you get 15 points for going to a Euro away. A lot of folk like myself aren’t Gold but it’ll take ages to build points up. Meanwhile people in Gold who have never went to any Euro away games can get prioritised over those in lower tiers who have been to many Euro games.

The Travel Club shouldn’t be tied in with MyGers except for the fact you get 15 points for going to a Euro away. A lot of folk like myself aren’t Gold but it’ll take ages to build points up. Meanwhile people in Gold who have never went to any Euro away games can get prioritised over those in lower tiers who have been to many Euro games.
Most people are in gold because of all the points from historic CCCS. As these drop off it will be euro aways that start to make the difference although that may take 4 years unless the planned change to a 3 year period goes ahead.

There's plenty of people on this thread in this situation.
I was on 11 Travel club points also season ticket with cccs and all home friendlies. Rangers tv and bought the museum package. The only thing I couldn’t do was attend all midweek games although gave the ticket to our bus for someone else to use if they needed it. I am on Silver so it’s a boot in the baws should I not get a ticket for Brondby or Lyon but I’ll wait and see.

There's people in gold that's never been to a European away match and that's a fact, nobody is claiming the entire gold tier haven't been to one.
I know that.
I know several people in gold who go everywhere home and away but don’t do Europe.
They ain’t going to Brondby or Lyon.
The poster I was responding to was implying that folk were going to start going to their first Euro away and told them they would get a buzz off it and telling them they would enjoy themselves as if the were some sort of newbies who had never seen Rangers.
Lets wait till get to that big glamour,last 8 tie first :)) .

Last edited:
You don’t think there will be those in gold who will purchase to keep their points up but not be planning to travel? That’s a bit naive, it happened with the old TC and will happen here also.
I take the point a lot in gold will travel but let’s not kid on that this won’t be a racket.
IIRC there was only a few hundred on ten points or more in the old TC. So they didn’t all travel, all the time.

What's mobliepay??
TICKETS FOR THE AWAY-SECTION WILL BE SOLD BY RANGERS FC. NO AWAY FANS ARE ALLOWED IN OTHER SECTIONS.

Open sale for non-season card holders starts October 5 at. 18.00

Note that in the open sale it will only be possible to pay via Mobile Pay. If you do not have the opportunity to pay in this way, you can buy tickets in the Brøndby Shop

What's mobliepay??
TICKETS FOR THE AWAY-SECTION WILL BE SOLD BY RANGERS FC. NO AWAY FANS ARE ALLOWED IN OTHER SECTIONS.

Open sale for non-season card holders starts October 5 at. 18.00

Note that in the open sale it will only be possible to pay via Mobile Pay. If you do not have the opportunity to pay in this way, you can buy tickets in the Brøndby Shop
I think they severely underestimate us. B-)

Swithering whether to book. What do we think the chances of an official trip are? Or getting a home end ticket? Am bronze so not holding out any hope of an indy

Swithering whether to book. What do we think the chances of an official trip are? Or getting a home end ticket? Am bronze so not holding out any hope of an indy
You’ll get one easily in the home end, Brondby never sell their stadium out. Plenty of folk will be doing this as away section isn’t massive.

You don’t think there will be those in gold who will purchase to keep their points up but not be planning to travel? That’s a bit naive, it happened with the old TC and will happen here also.
I take the point a lot in gold will travel but let’s not kid on that this won’t be a racket.
IIRC there was only a few hundred on ten points or more in the old TC. So they didn’t all travel, all the time.
If there’s city collection it’ll deter people to do so

I’m confident there’ll be an official trip for Lyon, that’s what I’m holding off for

no danger am I paying another £300 for Sport Options to maybe not get a ticket

For vaccination status for arrival in Denmark, do you need a paper copy or can you use the digital copy?
I flew recently to Vienna, and I just showed the paper copy ( the new one with the bar code on). I also had it downloaded on my phone but never showed it. Basically, I didn't want to get the jag, but decided just to get it for easy travelling. If you are vaccinated and have the paper or digital copy then it is really quite simple to travel these days, especially now that no pcr test is required. Many people are still worried about what is required in order to travel but they shouldn't be, it really is pretty straightforward now. Again , I didn't want to get vaccinated and still believe it should be an individual choice, however it does make your life easier. I am not saying I agree with it, but for the sake of getting fully back to normal it really isn't such a big deal. Go to Copenhagen and enjoy yourself, mate.

I flew recently to Vienna, and I just showed the paper copy ( the new one with the bar code on). I also had it downloaded on my phone but never showed it. Basically, I didn't want to get the jag, but decided just to get it for easy travelling. If you are vaccinated and have the paper or digital copy then it is really quite simple to travel these days, especially now that no pcr test is required. Many people are still worried about what is required in order to travel but they shouldn't be, it really is pretty straightforward now. Again , I didn't want to get vaccinated and still believe it should be an individual choice, however it does make your life easier. I am not saying I agree with it, but for the sake of getting fully back to normal it really isn't such a big deal. Go to Copenhagen and enjoy yourself, mate.
This actually cheers me up

Anyone able to repost the link to stadium plan please? What areas of home end to target?

Anyone able to repost the link to stadium plan please? What areas of home end to target?
There you go. I'm open to you giving me a starter for ten on how to target a ticket purchase for the relevant 'home' section. I'm silver MyGers but Ive no idea if Ill get a ticket from Rangers.

Last edited:
Cheers lads, someone I used to work with now works with some of their ST holders.

Do you not need a test to get back into Scotland?

Do you not need a test to get back into Scotland?
Well, I can't comment fully on this as I live in the EU, but the government have now stated that no PCR tests are required to fly back to the UK , this now includes Scotland. You only need to take a cheap lateral test on the second day after returning. So basically you can fly freely to most countries without needing to worry about needing a PCR test to fly back home, which was obviously a major headache.

Well, I can't comment fully on this as I live in the EU, but the government have now stated that no PCR tests are required to fly back to the UK , this now includes Scotland. You only need to take a cheap lateral test on the second day after returning. So basically you can fly freely to most countries without needing to worry about needing a PCR test to fly back home, which was obviously a major headache.
Excellent. Cheers

What are covid rules for flying through another airport like Frankfurt or Amsterdam to Denmark or Lyon coming from Glasgow ?
Any advice please

Last edited:
Are we able to buy home tickets for the game yet
Translated from Brøndby website

Open sale for non-season card holders starts October 5 at. 18.00 ( this is17.00UK)

Note that in the open sale it will only be possible to pay via Mobile Pay. If you do not have the opportunity to pay in this way, you can buy tickets in the Brøndby Shop.

Mobile pay is a Danish app linked to your Danish bank account for instant money transfers, it doesn't mention anything about online card transactions, this could be their counter measure to stop us infiltrating their home ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back