Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose we are classed as the lower level of corporate. There have been no issues with domestic aways so far, albeit we appear to be notified well after everyone else. It seems we will be getting what’s left of those they are trying to punt for £1,700, at least that’s my take on it. A few of us have asked what’s happening and nobody is willing to say.

The whole thing has been handled abysmally. I’m waiting for the outcome before I send but a complaint has been drafted although no doubt that will fall on deaf ears.
That’s why yous should be writing a group letter/email and getting numerous corporate ST holders to co-sign their names

They’ll palm off individuals, harder to ignore a small group. The communication you guys get is utterly pathetic given the £ you all spend

That’s why yous should be writing a group letter/email and getting numerous corporate ST holders to co-sign their names

They’ll palm off individuals, harder to ignore a small group. The communication you guys get is utterly pathetic given the £ you all spend
Will see how it pans out, I’m in touch with a few others on here. The frustrating thing is, if we do get them (great), it will only be because they couldn’t shift the £1,700 package.

They’re trying anything they can to pay for the team flight.
It’s exactly the same deal as flying with the team except no team or press but normally it's about 100 on that flight and they sell it no problem.
Asking to take 250 is a big ask

Having been in Canada the past week, I haven’t managed to keep upto date with the ticket distribution as much as I would like.

- Has the clubs day trip been filled and was there many bronze and silver tier myGers booked on it?
- Has the independent travellers allocation of 1585 and above been sold yet? Or do we expect it to go lower?

I’m a high silver (1380) and a regular trip goer abroad since PSG and will be in Copenhagen and Lyon later in the year.

Having been in Canada the past week, I haven’t managed to keep upto date with the ticket distribution as much as I would like.

- Has the clubs day trip been filled and was there many bronze and silver tier myGers booked on it?
- Has the independent travellers allocation of 1585 and above been sold yet? Or do we expect it to go lower?

I’m a high silver (1380) and a regular trip goer abroad since PSG and will be in Copenhagen and Lyon later in the year.
I'm high silver and on the day trip, unsure if point requirement for tickets has dropped though.

Lyon should be fine for most I'd imagine bigger allocation.

I'm high silver and on the day trip, unsure if point requirement for tickets has dropped though.

Lyon should be fine for most I'd imagine bigger allocation.
Think I read City got 3k that's more tha enough imo. You doing day trip for that as well mate?

Nah mate. Flying to Geneva on the Wednesday then train from there, back direct to Edinburgh on the Saturday from Lyon.

Easyjet seem to be cancelling alot of flight atm though so who knows.
Was them that cancelled our return flight for this hence us going to Hamburg on way back.

I'm going to do day trip I reckon as I've nothing booked yet.

Still the best part of 700 tickets for sale in the North Stand. I will personally put on my best French accent (don't speak Danish) and go down to the club shop for you.
Will also be going to the Club shop on Wednesday morning, already have a ticket but will see whats on offer ticket wise, anyone not got PM me with there mob number and will txt them back by 12.00 on the Wednesday, hopefully if I'm lucky enough I will get two tickets. Cheers.

Im on the official overnight trip. What documents do we need to fill out for flying?

Is it just the passenger locator form for Denmark?

Im on the official overnight trip. What documents do we need to fill out for flying?

Is it just the passenger locator form for Denmark?
The Passenger Locator Form is for your return to the UK. You need to know your return flight number and seat number before you can fully submit it.

Thanks boys.

So basically we need to wait for flight info before we fill out the PL form?
You can start filling it out online with the information you currently have, e.g personal info, passport number, etc, then save it and complete it when the other info is to hand. The system emails you a link to it, when xh you can access wherever and whenever you need to.

You can start filling it out online with the information you currently have, e.g personal info, passport number, etc, then save it and complete it when the other info is to hand. The system emails you a link to it, when xh you can access wherever and whenever you need to.

Thanks again sir.

Much appreciated!

Has anyone in hospitality heard about the indy tickets yet?
Nope! I’ve also contacted the Ticket Office for clarification on what benefits being a MyGers VIP member brings, since it is impossible to apply for offers open to other MyGers members. £35 for a box of tat seems a bit extreme if we’re excluded from applying for tickets etc with other MyGers members.

Nope! I’ve also contacted the Ticket Office for clarification on what benefits being a MyGers VIP member brings, since it is impossible to apply for offers open to other MyGers members. £35 for a box of tat seems a bit extreme if we’re excluded from applying for tickets etc with other MyGers members.
They likely won’t reply. Email corporate/hospitality as that’s who deals with VIP MyGers.

I did the same and also sent a copy to Natalie.No response back, as yet.

They likely won’t reply. Email corporate/hospitality as that’s who deals with VIP MyGers.
Receipt for joining MyGers VIP came from Ticket Office.
Thank you for joining the world of MyGers. We are delighted to have you with us and in the next 24 hours, you will receive a welcome email introducing you to the benefits.
Thank you for your support.
Kind Regards
Rangers Football Club Ticket Office
Never did get the promised email though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back