Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed the SLO mailbox the following:

Why is collection not in Denmark / itinerary at least being requested, there is scope for individuals to purchase to accrue points with no intention of travelling which has been flagged as an issue several times

Got this reply:

We are aware of this concern from supporters we are aware of.

The cub has to weigh up factors and has made an operational decision that home collection was the best option.

I’ve replied pointing out they’ve not addressed the itinerary point but given the quality of response I’m not holding my breath this has been taken serious at all.

I emailed the SLO mailbox the following:

Got this reply:

I’ve replied pointing out they’ve not addressed the itinerary point but given the quality of response I’m not holding my breath this has been taken serious at all.
Hahahahaha

Business speak for “we’ve taken the lazy option and we don’t actually care if people game the system”

Made such a big deal about how TC was absorbed into mygers to make it fairer and it turns out they don’t care :D

Be nice if they could say if there are any tickets remaining for the rest of us. Don't want to be sitting refreshing all night haha.

In other words they should have kept the travel club

Jokers

Its really pathetic
Got to wonder why that answer wasn’t given publicly on this forum :D

Maybe because it would’ve caused pages of people, quite rightly, ripping the club to absolute shreds

Maximum income for minimal effort - the rangers way. Champions in customer service :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahaha

Business speak for “we’ve taken the lazy option and we don’t actually care if people game the system”

Made such a big deal about how TC was absorbed into mygers to make it fairer and it turns out they don’t care :D
The Travel Club may have had its flaws but it was a much more transparent and probably fairer way to allocate tickets to regular European supporters. This MyGers points malarkey is making a mockery of the system and, as a Club72 member, is seriously unfair.

Just when you think that they can't sink any lower they still seem to find that bit extra.

I often wonder why I bother sometimes. Perhaps because the games don't clash with Stanley games so I don't have to choose.

It feels a bit like a euro away tonight down in Charlton with all the travel but I don't have to worry about myaccy or tickets for the home end :))

Are they just letting any tom dick and Harry on that flight now if they pay the 1700 meanwhile there's people in corporate who will miss out on a ticket if they want to go indy?

At least they are very aware of the issue…
Of course they were, as I’ve said before I fully believe they monitor this site

They’re also aware of the MyGers threshold issue but they’ve remained silent on it. The clubs customer service departments are an utter disgrace and I’m looking forward to it being questioned at the AGM

Are they just letting any tom dick and Harry on that flight now if they pay the 1700 meanwhile there's people in corporate who will miss out on a ticket if they want to go indy?
Yep, looks that way

So corporates spending £2.5k over a year are now second class citizens;

Not only second class citizens to ST holders paying 1/3 of the cost of hospitality STs but now second fiddle to individuals that will pay the £1.7k that may not have STs

I really hope part of the new Customer Service Managers job description/objectives is to engage with the fans and actually give us information/answer basic questions

Feel as if we need someone to do that role and the club need to give them autonomy to answer the fans’ questions

I really hope part of the new Customer Service Managers job description/objectives is to engage with the fans and actually give us information/answer basic questions

Feel as if we need someone to do that role and the club need to give them autonomy to answer the fans’ questions
It will be in the job description and that will be as far as it goes. It will be an optional in the person spec but smoke and mirrors will be an essential :))

It will be in the job description and that will be as far as it goes. It will be an optional in the person spec but smoke and mirrors will be an essential :))
Essential criteria;

- Dishonest person
- Under no circumstances should you give clear and concise answers
- You should value ambiguity over transparency
- You must not engage with fans or answer queries
- If in doubt, delete emails; out of sight, out of mind

Just when you think that they can't sink any lower they still seem to find that bit extra.

I often wonder why I bother sometimes. Perhaps because the games don't clash with Stanley games so I don't have to choose.

It feels a bit like a euro away tonight down in Charlton with all the travel but I don't have to worry about myaccy or tickets for the home end :))
All we had to do was ask for a bigger allocation and I’m sure Brondby would’ve gave us the entirety of the Nordtribunen because Hibs got this in 2016.

Essential criteria;

- Dishonest person
- Under no circumstances should you give clear and concise answers
- You should value ambiguity over transparency
- You must not engage with fans or answer queries
- If in doubt, delete emails; out of sight, out of mind
You forgot about cloak of invisibility so that you can vanish without trace at will

All we had to do was ask for a bigger allocation and I’m sure Brondby would’ve gave us the entirety of the Nordtribunen because Hibs got this in 2016.
Quite possibly, same with Luxembourg the last time and braga. It would have saved the home club a lot of bother as both them sold rangers sections.

Right, I’ve given up on a ticket from the club. its obvious that they aren’t going to come up trumps now.

What’s the best way of getting an extortionately priced home end ticket?

The club has veered from one shambles to another with this Brondby ticket distribution. It’s bad enough the rank and file supporters were left until last week to find out if they had a ticket but for the corporate supporters to still be in the same boat a week a later is beyond a joke.

Quite possibly, same with Luxembourg the last time and braga. It would have saved the home club a lot of bother as both them sold rangers sections.
There wouldn’t be a massive issue and I’m sure so many folk would’ve been able to all pay £23 for a ticket instead of third party websites. Totally agree, and the points requirement wouldn’t be 1587 at least.

The club has veered from one shambles to another with this Brondby ticket distribution. It’s bad enough the rank and file supporters were left until last week to find out if they had a ticket but for the corporate supporters to still be in the same boat a week a later is beyond a joke.
It’s honestly nigh time a complaint letter or email is sent to Robertson on behalf of a group of ST/Corporate ST holders

The customer service we get is appalling, never mind if you paid £2k+ a year

Could start by looking at who’s job it is to keep yous in the loop within commercial

It’s honestly nigh time a complaint letter or email is sent to Robertson on behalf of a group of ST/Corporate ST holders

Could start by looking at who’s job it is to keep yous in the loop
It’s a total disaster. One only has to look at some of the replies fans have received to queries in this thread line to see the problem. And the club are doing away with a telephone line into the ticket office? That’s great.

The reply a fan received from Bayer Leverkusen two years ago (quoted in this thread) just goes to show how much of a joke our experiences are (not that I’ve had too many direct experiences with the ticket office lately, I know what it would do to my blood pressure).

The SLO doesn’t cover himself in glory a lot of the time either, I think we need it to be explained exactly what his remit is. A full time job, with assistant, to liaise with Rangers supporters?

Could start by looking at who’s job it is to keep yous in the loop within commercial

Supporters are largely ignored.

We discussed joining the RSA again and just passed it at our EGM.

Supporters need a voice because it seems we are being shut out.

I know guys paying alot more that £2.5k and they still don't know if they have a ticket.
That is fucking appalling. The club are so far out of touch it’s unbelievable

Serious question, have they complained? If that was me I’d be sending hourly emails to Robertson until I got a response

Supporters are largely ignored.

We discussed joining the RSA again and just passed it at our EGM.

Supporters need a voice because it seems we are being shut out.
Fully aware of the RSA discussions ongoing at present.

Wonder if the club will refuse to speak to them again :eek: :D

StubHub mate, cost me £75, steep but don't need to worry about trying to get one over there .
It's gone up significantly. If I was staying overnight and didn't have a ticket, I'd be emailing the hotel and asking them nicely, or even waiting until I got there.

Last edited:
It's gone up significantly. I'lf I was staying overnight and didn't have a ticket, I'd be emailing the hotel and asking them nicely, or even waiting until I got there.

I tried that and was politely told that it wouldn’t be possible. Thankfully I managed to get a ticket elsewhere.

Official club twitter feed saying spaces still available on the £1,700 VIP flight, good luck filling that....
Ignore me, sorry, seen the earlier posts

Im really just going off the experience my mates had hes never not got, understand it may be different now so @Diego Maradona and @The Railway Bear will know better than I do.

I suppose we are classed as the lower level of corporate. There have been no issues with domestic aways so far, albeit we appear to be notified well after everyone else. It seems we will be getting what’s left of those they are trying to punt for £1,700, at least that’s my take on it. A few of us have asked what’s happening and nobody is willing to say.

The whole thing has been handled abysmally. I’m waiting for the outcome before I send but a complaint has been drafted although no doubt that will fall on deaf ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back