Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've booked the following:

Flight Options-- Overnight Trip from Glasgow £299
Four Star Hotel including Breakfast - Central Copenhagen £60 (each for sharing double room)
(Home) Ticket North Stand - £23 (via Danish contact)

Total= £382

How can they possible justify £1700? Where is the added value?
Free Carlsberg on tap and a programme mate. B-)

its either them 2 or if its a free bar its Andy Goram
Honest to god, they really do rip the utter pish out of fans and people will lap it up

That 5 star events thing is the same too. Is it going to be a yearly event with the same ex-players telling the same stories?

I’ve booked the “Wide Hotel” .. above average city hotel, not too pricey either!
Yip, also booked into that one.

Was across in Copenhagen for a long weekend a few years ago and there is a small area well worth a walk through not to far from the centre.

The Carlsberg museum is well worth a visit for those there for a bit longer.

Yes and no. It is lateral flow tests for those flying back to England though but not NHS ones. You need a code anyway for your passenger location form. It is no longer a specific one either but should be on the approved list

Things may change to a LFT in Scotland too but nothing has been announced yet I don't think
If I’m flying out to copenhagen from Scotland via London out and back , Do I still need a passenger locator form as far as Scotland is concerned ? What about england would I need something for there ? Any help appreciated , It’s all so confusing

Decent write up on the Brondby website.

rangers-billede.jpg

Thursday stands on it again at the exciting group stage of the Europa League when we meet Rangers FC in Scotland. Their first matches in the group stage ended in a 2-0 defeat over Olympique Lyon, while their second showdown also ended in a 1-0 defeat to AC Sparta Prague.

Thus, our future opponent is at the end of the group ahead of the showdown, while we are in third place with a single point.

About Rangers FC
The Scottish club Rangers FC, colloquially called Glasgow Rangers, is Scotland's most successful club with no less than 55 league titles and 116 trophies in total. The latest of its kind was won last season when the club won its first championship in ten years under the leadership of Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard.

Rangers FC is even the club in the world with the most 'trebles', where you win the Scottish FA Cup, the championship and the League Cup in one and the same season. They have done this seven times.

The club has a bit unusual two logos. The first logo is often used in the media image, and is what most people know, which is a round logo with a red lion marked on a blue ball. The second logo is the letters ‘RFC’, which are on top of each other and which is the logo that is on the player jerseys themselves.

And the player jerseys and their colors are something that has never been changed. Rangers FC has always played in the blue color, even though since 2012 they have played in a more royal blue shade.

The club plays at the legendary Ibrox Stadium, where there is room for approximately 50,000 spectators, and which is located approx. 8 km west of Glasgow.

Bankruptcy, promotion and championship
In the 2010/11 season they won the championship, and already the following year Rangers FC was declared bankrupt and forcibly relegated to the fourth best row due to the club's financial crisis, which was the result of years of overconsumption with a debt of over 1.2 billion kroner.

Therefore, the club was placed in the country's fourth best row in 2012, but it was to turn out that the fans' love for the club remained intact despite the relegation. Because when Rangers FC opened the season in the Third Division with a 5-1 victory over East Stirling, it was with a little over 49,000 spectators on the stands. And it is to this day still the world record for most fans for a match in the fourth best row.

But with three promotions in four years, the club was sent back again in the Scottish Premiership in 2016, and it would only take five years in Scotland's best tier before the redemptive 55th championship then came home. This culminated in a tough decade for the Scottish big club, as they went undefeated through the season and already six rounds ahead of time could celebrate having broken ten years of title drought.

Not only did they win their first championship since bankruptcy, but last season Rangers FC's championship prevented arch-rivals Celtic FC from winning their tenth championship in a row.

National and European success in recent times
The club has won championships in almost every decade since it was founded, but from the 90s until today, Rangers FC have won 16 championships, nine FA Cup titles and 11 League Cup titles.

It was in particular up through the 90s and 00s that the blue-clad team really dominated Scottish football. Before the turn of the millennium, there were nine championships, including three with Brian Laudrup on the team.

The club's most recent championship last season also sent Rangers FC a trip out and play European after many years of absence. Here they met Malmö in the Champions League qualifier, which to the great disappointment of the Scottish champions was broken 4-2 overall.

The defeat meant that Rangers FC smoked over in the decisive round of qualification for the Europa League, where the Armenian champions Alashkert were defeated 1-0 over two matches. The Scots moved on from the Europa League group stage and reached the 1/16 finals, which, however, also became the final stop, as they lost overall 3-1 to Slavia Prague.

Rangers FC has also had Danish players in the club over time with names like Brian Laudrup, Peter Løvenkrands, Erik Bo Andersen, Jesper Christiansen and Jan Bartram as the most recent.

If I’m flying out to copenhagen from Scotland via London out and back , Do I still need a passenger locator form as far as Scotland is concerned ? What about england would I need something for there ? Any help appreciated , It’s all so confusing

From what you say, you are flying London to Copenhagen Return.

Outward Journey

Entry to Denmark - fully vaccinated

Fully vaccinated UK residents or those previously infected with COVID-19 can enter Denmark for all purposes, without the need to test or self-isolate.

• Two weeks must have passed since your second dose and the vaccine must be one approved by the European Medicines Agency.
  • You must present proof that you have been fully vaccinated or previously infected.

Return Journey

Before you travel to England – fully vaccinated

Before you travel to England you must:

You will need to enter your COVID-19 test booking reference number on your passenger locator form.

From 22 October you will be able to book an antigen lateral flow device (LFD) test instead of a PCR for your ‘on arrival’ test.

When you arrive in England – fully vaccinated

After you arrive in England you must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2.

You must book this test before you travel.

If you will be in England for less than 2 days you still need to book and pay for a day 2 COVID-19 test.

Does the above differ if you are flying into Heathrow then onwards to Scotland?

*edit just realised the poster quoted is also in this situation

Does the above differ if you are flying into Heathrow then onwards to Scotland?

*edit just realised the poster quoted is also in this situation
No, you're arriving in UK via England from abroad, Your flights between Scotland and England are domestic travel, just like taking a bus or a train. Requirements in terms of Covid are for a Flight to Denmark from England, return, so you must follow Danish and English requirements.

Its actually cheaper for you at the moment because you will only need to pay for a LFT. Scotland hasn't changed from PCR yet.

Last edited:
Hospitality’s customer service is shocking. Before fans were allowed back and they weren’t selling anything, I asked to be told as soon as suites were available for a very specific match (on my dads birthday). They didn’t contact me specifically, didn’t even send out notification to their general mailing list… just quietly put them on sale and it sold out. Absolute joke.

I should say that after I kicked up a fuss they were able to offer me slots for that specific match… but still.

No, you're arriving in UK via England from abroad, Your flights between Scotland and England are domestic travel, just like taking a bus or a train. Requirements in terms of Covid are for a Flight to Denmark from England, return, so you must follow Danish and English requirements.

Its actually cheaper for you at the moment because you will only need to pay for a LFT. Scotland hasn't changed from PCR yet.
When do you take LFT test before or after flight in to london

From what you say, you are flying London to Copenhagen Return.

Outward Journey

Entry to Denmark - fully vaccinated

Fully vaccinated UK residents or those previously infected with COVID-19 can enter Denmark for all purposes, without the need to test or self-isolate.
  • Two weeks must have passed since your second dose and the vaccine must be one approved by the European Medicines Agency.
  • You must present proof that you have been fully vaccinated or previously infected.

Return Journey

Before you travel to England – fully vaccinated

Before you travel to England you must:

You will need to enter your COVID-19 test booking reference number on your passenger locator form.

From 22 October you will be able to book an antigen lateral flow device (LFD) test instead of a PCR for your ‘on arrival’ test.

When you arrive in England – fully vaccinated

After you arrive in England you must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2.

You must book this test before you travel.

If you will be in England for less than 2 days you still need to book and pay for a day 2 COVID-19 test.
Thank you very much ,

4 of us staying in the Ascot hotel, fly out Tuesday from Edinburgh with Norwegian, short stopover in Oslo and direct home on Friday.. 4 briefs secured for N112

Lads I can’t scan 91 pages for info, but am I right in saying there are no entry requirements at all for Denmark?
I am not vaccinated, so do I need anything to get in or will I be ok?

Lads I can’t scan 91 pages for info, but am I right in saying there are no entry requirements at all for Denmark?

Need both vaccines, a recent covid diagnosis or a ‘proper reason’ (which is not football) to go.

Took me 30s to get this from Google

Entry to Denmark – not fully vaccinated

If you are resident in the UK, you will be able to enter Denmark if you have a worthy purpose. You can see the list of worthy purposes on the Danish coronavirus website. You will need to provide evidence of your worthy purpose.

The Danish authorities require UK travellers to present proof of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before entry or an antigen test (maximum 48 hours old by time of entry).

You will also need:

• To take a test on arrival and self-isolate for 10 days
  • If you arrive by air, you must obtain a test at the airport upon arrival
  • If you enter Denmark via a sea or land border, you must take a rapid test (antigen test) or PCR test no later than 24 hours after your time of entry
  • There is an option to test to release after 4 days with a PCR test
  • There are some exemptions including those delivering goods and services in /out of Denmark.

If you are resident in the UK, you will be able to enter Denmark if you have a worthy purpose. You can see the list of worthy purposes on the Danish coronavirus website. You will need to provide evidence of your worthy purpose.

The Danish authorities require UK travellers to present proof of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before entry or an antigen test (maximum 48 hours old by time of entry).

You will also need:

• If you enter Denmark via a sea or land border, you must take a rapid test (antigen test) or PCR test no later than 24 hours after your time of entry
  • There are some exemptions including those delivering goods and services in /out of Denmark.
Not travelling from the UK as I reside in Belgium.
But even still, take a test on arrival and self isolate…..
So nobody still really isolates do they?

You will also need:

My work also have a site in Copenhagen and one in Odense.
Quite sure I can present a valid reason for visiting.

Not travelling from the UK as I reside in Belgium.
But even still, take a test on arrival and self isolate…..
So nobody still really isolates do they?

No offence mate, but surely if you are living in Belgium, you are in a better position than us in the UK to find out what Denmarks requirements from Belgium are?

Is there no local government information you can check like we have been doing here?

No offence mate, but surely if you are living in Belgium, you are in a better position than us in the UK to find out what Denmarks requirements from Belgium are?

Is there no local government information you can check like we have been doing here?

An excellent point.

My work also have a site in Copenhagen and one in Odense.
Quite sure I can present a valid reason for visiting.

That is ideal for you then mate.

If your work has a site in Copenhagen, then surely someone who commutes between sites can give you the lowdown?

Yep, but it’s all in Dutch or French.
I can check it out properly in work tomorrow as my work computer has the capacity to translate automatically into English, even although there is no option.

Haha you must be joking. The club are punting flights and transfers for £300 to other fans so it must be some hotel to justify £1400 a night. The club are so far out of touch is laughable in all honesty.

All I ever wanted was to apply like everyone else for the regular day trip flights as the day trip suits me. What’s going to happen now is that I will get my ticket and end up giving it to someone I trust who is going over ticketless
Is the £1700 your flights transfers and one night accommodation mate ?

Yep, but it’s all in Dutch or French.
I can check it out properly in work tomorrow as my work computer has the capacity to translate automatically into English, even although there is no option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back