Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was today the deadline for those in the original points cut off?

May have missed it at the time, but are they actually working down the tiers on a point by point basis, as per the email (assuming there’s any tickets left)?
9am today - 1587 points
9am tomorrow - 1586 points
5pm tomorrow - 1585 points

No other info communicated regarding dates/points after 5pm tomorrow if there are still tickets available.

Are the people that are travelling still required to order a 2 day PCR Test for returning? Can they use the ones that folk working from home use that their work have given them or does it need to be specific ones?

Are the people that are travelling still required to order a 2 day PCR Test for returning? Can they use the ones that folk working from home use that their work have given them or does it need to be specific ones?
Yes and no. It is lateral flow tests for those flying back to England though but not NHS ones. You need a code anyway for your passenger location form. It is no longer a specific one either but should be on the approved list

Things may change to a LFT in Scotland too but nothing has been announced yet I don't think

Yes and no. It is lateral flow tests for those flying back to England though but not NHS ones. You need a code anyway for your passenger location form. It is no longer a specific one either but should be on the approved list

Things may change to a LFT in Scotland too but nothing has been announced yet I don't think
Cheers for that. Is it better to wait ordering any then or just order a PCR test? No sure which ones are the cheapest.

I just spoke to one of the girls in hospitality. They expect to get the emails out confirming tickets today, tomorrow at the latest.

No email for me either.
Hospitality’s customer service is shocking. Before fans were allowed back and they weren’t selling anything, I asked to be told as soon as suites were available for a very specific match (on my dads birthday). They didn’t contact me specifically, didn’t even send out notification to their general mailing list… just quietly put them on sale and it sold out. Absolute joke.

I should say that after I kicked up a fuss they were able to offer me slots for that specific match… but still.

Hospitality’s customer service is shocking. Before fans were allowed back and they weren’t selling anything, I asked to be told as soon as suites were available for a very specific match (on my dads birthday). They didn’t contact me specifically, didn’t even send out notification to their general mailing list… just quietly put them on sale and it sold out. Absolute joke.

I should say that after I kicked up a fuss they were able to offer me slots for that specific match… but still.
I deliberately copied this statement in an email sent out in July.

“Should you have any questions or queries in relation to your VIP Hospitality, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager who will be delighted to assist you.”

I have lost count of the number of email queries I have submitted that have now been ignored.

“Should you have any questions or queries in relation to your VIP Hospitality, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager who will be delighted to assist you.”

I have lost count of the number of email queries I have submitted that have now been ignored.
Who is the account manager?

Cheers for that. Is it better to wait ordering any then or just order a PCR test? No sure which ones are the cheapest.
LFT is cheaper and you only need the code for the passenger locator form so you can leave it a bit yet. There are some cheap PCR tests on the list too though.

LFT is cheaper and you only need the code for the passenger locator form so you can leave it a bit yet. There are some cheap PCR tests on the list too though.
Actually the PCR tests do not need to be on the list. Many people, including me, have used the £28 Expert Medical PCR kits without any issue. They have worked with no issue and confirmation can be seen on the holiday thread in the lounge.

Actually the PCR tests do not need to be on the list. Many people, including me, have used the £28 Expert Medical PCR kits without any issue. They have worked with no issue and confirmation can be seen on the holiday thread in the lounge.

We don't know if there will be an issue though as we don't know what checks if any they will do in the future. You would think that there will be something in place just like they do with a free prescription check with associated fine but who knows. Given other priorities I can see why it looks like they are doing nothing now.

For a few quid more I'll stick with an official one as mine will be an LFT as I fly into and out of England.

I posted about this the other day in a thread about hospitality for the semi final v Hibs.
It was my 50th earlier in the year and a few of us were going to do hospitality as a wee celebration. I asked to be informed when the hospitality packages went on sale for the start of the season and never heard a thing back. The first I knew they were on sale was when I read it on here.

I messaged Hampden about the cup semi v Hibs and the girl phoned me before they went on sale officially. She spent ages talking me through the different packages, what the dress code was, where the seats were, what was all included etc. She even said that if I bought semi final tickets then she would guarantee me tickets for the final if I wanted them. Absolutely night and day in terms of customer service.

Last edited:
I posted about this the other day in a thread about hospitality for the semi final v Hibs.
It was my 50th earlier in the year and a few of us were going to do hospitality as a wee celebration. I asked to be informed when the hospitality packages went on sale for the start of the season and never heard a thing back. The first I knew they were on sale was when I read it on here.
I messaged Hampden about the cup semi v Hibs and the girl phoned me before they went on sale officially. She spent ages talking me through the different packages, what the dress code was, where the seats were, what was all include etc. She even said that if I bought semi final tickets then she would guarantee me tickets for the final if I wanted them. Absolutely night and day in terms of customer service.

See that’s the way it should be. Fair play to hampden

£1,700 is a disgrace. Honestly. There'll be a few who will pay it, of course, but the price of 3 and a half season tickets for a 1 night stay?
I've booked the following:

Flight Options-- Overnight Trip from Glasgow £299
Four Star Hotel including Breakfast - Central Copenhagen £60 (each for sharing double room)
(Home) Ticket North Stand - £23 (via Danish contact)

Total= £382

How can they possible justify £1700? Where is the added value?

Has there just been 1 poster on here today who got a ticket on 1586? Anyone know of anyone else, either being successful or more importantly unsuccessful today? My mate is on 1585 so hopefully some left tomorrow

Four Star Hotel including Breakfast - Central Copenhagen £60 (each for sharing double room)

Total= £382

It’s mad, it really is. Milking the cow (the fan) here, for every penny.

My wife and I have booked:

Flights: £100 for both of us
Hotel for 3 nights: £310 for both of us
StubHub ticket: £67 for me

So for £272 I get the match and a long weekend and for £210 she gets a long weekend.

I guess the club will find out very quickly if £1700 is appropriately priced, or not.

Total= £382

Reading the email earlier the justification seems to be a q and a session with two ex players and a 3 course lunch with beer and wine on the day of the game. Laughable really.

What hotels are people booked into?
Room 219
The Square Hotel,
Rådhuspladsenn (Central Square)

(OK, I lied about the room number)

Had a look at that the other day. Looks good but fully booked until the next season.

MENU​

GAME & FOREST SEASON
September 23rd – December 18th

This menu will be a celebration of fall abundance and the period of the year when meat will play a starring role at noma. Expect lots of preserved greens and flowers that we have foraged over the summer, together with mushrooms, berries and everything the forest has to offer.

Menu: DKK 2,800
Wine Pairing: DKK 1,800
Juice Pairing: DKK 1,000

Not sure it’ll be a mince pie. £320 before any drinks. £525 with wine

MENU​

GAME & FOREST SEASON
September 23rd – December 18th

This menu will be a celebration of fall abundance and the period of the year when meat will play a starring role at noma. Expect lots of preserved greens and flowers that we have foraged over the summer, together with mushrooms, berries and everything the forest has to offer.

Menu: DKK 2,800
Wine Pairing: DKK 1,800
Juice Pairing: DKK 1,000

Not sure it’ll be a mince pie. £320 before any drinks. £525 with wine

Yeah that’ll be a no from me.

I’ve got a reservation for Lupa, which is supposed to be some top veggie place (the wife is veggie)

Room 219
The Square Hotel,
Rådhuspladsenn (Central Square)

(OK, I lied about the room number)
8 of us booked in there too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back