Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to what those of us who did any of the Russian trips had to do this is just a minor inconvenience :))
I thought Russia was fairly straightforward- I’d personally rather that than all this Covid nonsense. Constantly changing at the whim of politicians in some countries.

I thought Russia was fairly straightforward- I’d personally rather that than all this Covid nonsense. Constantly changing at the whim of politicians in some countries.
The trip was other than our plane breaking down in Paris. It was the visa application that was the hassle and getting to Edinburgh to hand it in especially when my train from Lockerbie was cancelled :))

It doesn’t say anything about 2 tests on entry from Denmark to UK it says you will need to take a PCR test within 72hrs of arrival in the UK
At the moment but may change later this week, an antigen test no more than 72 hours before return then a 2 day test after return.

I fancied doing a tour of Copenhagen’s stadium later on the Wednesday / early on the Thursday morning to keep us out the pub but they’re only doing private tours for up to 40 people for ~£175. If could get a few to chip in happy to arrange.
If early Thursday morning, me and my pal would be up for this.

I fancied doing a tour of Copenhagen’s stadium later on the Wednesday / early on the Thursday morning to keep us out the pub but they’re only doing private tours for up to 40 people for ~£175. If could get a few to chip in happy to arrange.
Would potentially be up for this aswell if Thursday morning

Good lads, oh to be young again.B-D

More approaching middle aged and desperate for a boys football trip away after a long lockdown !!
Even got a new flag ordered up for the occasion, buzzing for it would be an understatement, just hoping luck is on our side and the trip goes ahead pal.

I like the sound of it but I know I’ll be rough as a badgers. Every Euro trip I go on I plan on seeing some of the city, it always ends up going to rat shit. :D
I’m the same but if I don’t do something else I’ll no doubt be in the boozer at 10am haha, it’s less than 20 minutes from the centre on their metro.

About 40 Sparta fans were attacked by about a dozen Brondby fans with baseball bats and a mace when they came out the station yesterday. There's a video on social media that was taken down apparently but I'm sure it's easy enough to find.

This carry on happens in many places of course.. and it's out of character for me to post about it... it's just a heads up for anyone to watch themselves before and after the game out in the suburbs near the ground.

The city centre will be fine, all camera'd up and hopefully with new travel rules and away fans allowed there'll be a shed load of bears over for it. It's just getting to the ground and back where there'll be an odd bogey moment or two.

It's nothing many on here won't have seen before but closer to the game and when we know what the crack is with tickets I'll post some travel recommendations on here.

See the testing criteria is changing in England as of 4th October. No more fit to fly required. PCR still required on 2 day return until end of October, and will then be replaced with antigen. If Sturgeon follows it will make Brondby trip a lot easier and cheaper.
I'm fine even if she doesn't as my flights are from English airports. Hopefully she bins it up here too though

Imagine potentially no testing at all in England come Lyon match in December.
Hopefully that will be the case. I use English airports as they are as easy for me as I live near the border and they are cheaper.

It's like being back to normal down there just now as I'm down most weekends for the Accy games and you can hardly tell the difference anymore

Hopefully that will be the case. I use English airports as they are as easy for me as I live near the border and they are cheaper.

It's like being back to normal down there just now as I'm down most weekends for the Accy games and you can hardly tell the difference anymore
Same here, work on the railway and have free travel, my son has it too so its easy to get down to London and fly from there.

See the testing criteria is changing in England as of 4th October. No more fit to fly required. PCR still required on 2 day return until end of October, and will then be replaced with antigen. If Sturgeon follows it will make Brondby trip a lot easier and cheaper.
We flying Glasgow to London then Copenhagen same way back
So flying back into England does that mean I don't need a day 2 test ??

You’ll need a two day test but it can be an antigen test. You just don’t need the fit to fly test three days before. Though that’s English rules. Not sure how flying from Glasgow to London will work.

I’m 6.55am from Heathrow on the Wednesday - above is also my understanding.

Last edited:
@RfcWATP @RFC Euro Bus @helicopter-sunday
Kobenhavn got back to me saying earliest they can do a tour is 11.30am - it would definitely be doable due to the efficiency of their metro but I think it’s a bit late for me so won’t be arranging.
Very easy to d/w by email and can pass on details if anyone else was interested in taking forward.

Kobenhavn got back to me saying earliest they can do a tour is 11.30am - it would definitely be doable due to the efficiency of their metro but I think it’s a bit late for me so won’t be arranging.
Very easy to d/w by email and can pass on details if anyone else was interested in taking forward.
Nah I would have wanted it earlier than that. Thanks anyway.

Too late for me aswell, thank you though

BA just cancelled us off return flight Friday 10:50am into Heathrow and put us on 6:50am :mad:

Last edited:
Just had my flight back from Copenhagen at 15;00 on the Friday to Heathrow cancelled and put on an earlier flight at 12;30

Worth noting that due to the current climate in worst case scenarios for most airlines you can cancel all your flights without reason pretty close to departure dates and receive a voucher to the full value to use at a later route, it doesn’t even need to be for the same route / or all passengers in many cases.

Just had my flight back from Copenhagen at 15;00 on the Friday to Heathrow cancelled and put on an earlier flight at 12;30
Similar here, 2015 out of Copenhagen to Heathrow on the Friday cancelled and now on the 1800. Could have been worse though when I see some of the early morning flights.

The 1800 flight hasnt been if you contact them they should offer you that if suitable.

Im out on the 2nd Nov, 0615 GLA and 0855 from LHR.

Hoping to get on the 12:30pm return from Copenhagen on the Friday, still showing as available. It’s just the Q time to even speak to someone is a nightmare.

Hoping to get on the 12:30pm return from Copenhagen on the Friday, still showing as available. It’s just the Q time to even speak to someone is a nightmare.
Been calling ba all morning, keep cutting me off
If you click through the link on the email there’s an option to change to other flights rather than accepting the one they’ve offered, although this won’t help with any additional bookings.

Edit: Manage My Booking (bottom of email) > Find a different flight (bottom of webpage)…

I’ve found contacting them as soon as the line opens / through twitter useful in the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back