Brown nullified Morelos

If it wasn’t for Morelos we would be behind Celtic, the issue is the lack of service he’s getting but aye, Morelos, always the whipping boy.

Remember that pass he made a few weeks ago for Aribo to score? Apparently the pass won the game not the goal.

Cycling the ball constantly back to fecking Goldson doesn't help our cause. He sees far to much of the ball and it's stops us building anything. Add to that Lundstram and even Davis when he plays and this pish habit of coming back and splitting the 2 CB's to collect the ball is sore on the eyes.

I want my midfield playing in midfield. I want my CB's winning headers, tackles and giving the ball to the midfield to go do there fecking job. That job is not to find a way of cycling the ball all the way back to Goldson again.
It's boring as feck and not helping us.

Disagree

The service to Morelos and Roofe was garbage. Everything was into feet although equally neither really tried to run the channels although I don’t blame either for this as it’s not their game

Tonight is on the management IMO. Front 3 players and not one of them had any pace to mix it up by going out wide or running behind their full backs to get crosses into the box for our two strikers against a makeshift defender and two players deemed nowhere near good enough for us

Sure Morelos barged into Brown a few times but I didn’t mind that. Ref knew both were at it. I’d like to see a more aggressive Morelos tbh albeit without the nonsense red cards

IMO Morelos and Roofe can’t play together. Has to be one or the other with pacy players either side of 1 of them

Morelos was poor tonight, if someone could explain to me why he is at left mid, not once but twice whilst we are attacking I'd be grateful. His hold up play, passing, movement all poor, his goal is where I want to see him the vast majority of the time, in between the posts scoring goals. We have 2 numbers 10s so why the need for Morelos to come short and leave us light up top? It used to be so 1 of the other forwards, Arfield or Tav would go beyond but that has all stopped so he useless to us coming deep to get involved

Morelos was poor tonight, if someone could explain to me why he is at left mid, not once but twice whilst we are attacking I'd be grateful. His hold up play, passing, movement all poor, his goal is where I want to see him the vast majority of the time, in between the posts scoring goals. We have 2 numbers 10s so why the need for Morelos to come short and leave us light up top? It used to be so 1 of the other forwards, Arfield or Tav would go beyond but that has all stopped so he useless to us coming deep to get involved

Lost count of the amount of times the ball was worked out wide and Tav/Aribo or Bassey/Hagi were trying to find an opening to get a cross in before Morelos decided to come out wide and stand about near them. Brutal.

theres more than one, you win hands down the most ironic post of the year.

you do know the definition of 'nullified' dont you?

No maybe you can explain it to me.

I thought nullify was to counteract the effectiveness of something/someone.

Brown hardly gave Morelos a kick all night he played mind games with Morelos and won,

Yes Morelos scored, from a set piece where Brown wasn’t his marker, so in their personal duel where Morelos was completely ineffective I’d say Brown nullified Morelos ? No

Our work off second balls was absolutely shocking

Hagi was rolling about on the ground in the first half trying to keep the ball off 3 of their players, not one Rangers player near him.

What a classless scumbag he really is. Celebrating like that after the news we got yesterday. I gave him the benefit of the doubt after his words too. An absolute scumbag of the highest order and we better put a few past them at Pittodrie.

Brown nullified his own brain. He did %^*& all else. He strolled around Ibrox like the cock of the walk because we didn’t make the knuckle dragging cunt work. Nothing to do with Morelos. He didn’t get the service to score more goals.

For all that Brown is shite there are very few times we have actually exposed that. For the most part he has had the last laugh which is very difficult to take knowing his limitations and what a wanker he is.

There is no question that Browns presence has an effect on Morelos’ performances. He deffo gets under his skin the same as he does ours.

Two attackers who like to come short playing up top together. Personally I don’t get it, it never really looks like a particularly fruitful partnership.
There is no partnership between Roofe and Morelos. It looks like they don’t even like playing together. Struggling to remember any great inter play between them both to unlock a defence. Oh for a McCoist/Hatley combo.

Hahahaha fucking ha
Ooh wait you were serious, hope the hangover is worth it. Brutal, absolutely brutal take on affairs

That the same Alfie that scored..
If anyone nullified Alfie it was our own midfield , their assists and goal averages need to improve and quickly....
I personally blame the system we are currently playing...

If it wasn’t for Morelos we would be behind Celtic, the issue is the lack of service he’s getting but aye, Morelos, always the whipping boy.
100%. Morelos has been the difference in the games we have salvaged something. Without him we'd be mid-table.

He's the least of our concerns.

His goal aside he was garbage last night. Only interested in winding up Brown. His work rate is embarrassing. Bench time.

Gerrards obsession with his system is costing us, shoe horning players into positions that aren't their best Instead of building a tatcic around our best team and their best positions, he would rather just stick to it no matter what. It really is becoming a bit Warburton esque.

Brown was finished as a midfielder years ago, he was only getting a game on reputation, a make shift centre half, a strikers dream, he never gave Morelos a sniff, but hey Morelos did score 1, from a set piece where Brown wasn’t even his marker. I’d say Brown nullified Morelos.

Aberdeen have had 2 clean sheets in 18 competitive matches this season. Almost everyone scores against them, even Raith Rovers put 2 passed them.
Do you realise how utterly stupid the bit in bold makes you look?

Of all the things for people to come away with tonight this is the most embarrassing. No wonder you’ve got everyone scratching their heads.

After all the run ins they have had Morelos had the chance to make a fool out of Brown, with Brown in central defence, but no he reverts to Alfie of old. All it took was a few subtle nudges from Brown and Morelos was more interested in trying to barge him than get the ball and go past him.

I have no idea what the management team have done to Morelos since we signed Roofe but he is a shadow of the player we had, and in all honesty not good enough.

I don’t know if he has taken the huff with the signing of Roofe and not being the main man or if it’s too many nights in Sanctuary but he needs to get his finger out.
Bollocks.

To not beat a team which includes diddy's like Bates, Brown and McCrorie at the back is absolutely embarrassing.

Back