BT Sports 10 minutes of the full time celebrations

That's quite emotional. I'm generally not one for tears at football but I felt my eyes moisten at the final whistle. And again watching this. You see how much it means to the players, staff and support.

Just terrific.

This made me cry
And me I was there as a wee boy when we beat Bayern to get to the ECWC final thing that struck me was the weather was similar just sort of hit me in the stadium. Weird.
Did the RBL manager do a press conference?

Ran out of the usual sausages and spent £25 last week - best buy in a long time Super Ally majestic.

On the way out of EE, Coisty was on BT gantry with Kenny Miller but Ally took time out to acknowledge our disabled fans (no me) leaving on the track.

I got to the gantry and shouted to The Legend that if he I is headin to sevulle he get his attire sorted oot and get rid of the beard.

He just laughed and gied me the thumbs up.

Losing count of how times I’ve watched that in full.

Tears in the eye especially seeing McGregor’s celebrations.

Recorded the match and skipped through to the goals. Keep rewinding it to when the full time whistle goes. Honestly feel like greeting every time I do it. I can't believe we've made it.

Lundstram close to tears when he walks over to the UB. I think that's how we all felt in the ground last night.

I didn't go last night (gave my ticket to my brother) my ears are still ringing from parma haha

Atmosphere sounded louder and the fans incredible.

Other than that, they were brilliant. Though - I did miss the Club Deck sliding cam tonight on the TV
It was there and featured throughout. Some great shots from it in the video that has been shared in the OP.

Credit to Sunset and Vine who produce the coverage. They have been excellent.

Fair play to BT Sport, Craigan aside, the coverage has been top drawer. Watched the highlights and celebration video 20 times each now.

Back