BT Sports 10 minutes of the full time celebrations

It was there and featured throughout. Some great shots from it in the video that has been shared in the OP.

Credit to Sunset and Vine who produce the coverage. They have been excellent.
You know what - between nerves or bouncing about when the goals went in, I genuinely didn’t remember any footage from it “live”.

I’ve been waiting on someone to correct me once I’ve rewatched stuff :shh::))

• Haha
Reactions: JCL
Who’s the wee ginger that hugs Gio at 4:45, a youth player or staff member?

Looks to be enjoying himself the few times he pops up :D

Imagine how Lundstram must feel, the entire stadium including the players signing he’s the best on earth

I'm pretty confident he was sitting down South a couple of seasons ago thinking this was his celling. And certainly had no inkling he was going to be making a European final on a night even the opposition were labelling the atmosphere unforgettable.

He's going to go into this final like a man processed. He knows as well as we do the prize on offer. Another thing he had no inkling he would ever see.

Absolute tears of joy watching that, especially seeing Jimmy’s best mate being hugged by all the staff.

Jimmy and Walter and Sandy would have loved that on Thursday. We really are just one enormous family at Rangers. We all have an instant bond with each other the moment we learn you’re talking to another bear.

Wonderful, wonderful club. Best fans in the world. Best stadium and atmosphere in the world. There really is nobody like us :))

We Are THE People :))

I've lost count of the amount of times I've watched the highlights and celebrations. Few beers today and watch them even more, love it!

Anyone else still watching this practically on a loop?

I hit refresh over and over and let the smile grow wide again.
Me, must have watched it over 100 times by now. Know it almost word for word now

Anyone else still watching this practically on a loop?

I hit refresh over and over and let the smile grow wide again.
Watching it right now. The recording on a skybox is incredible compared to youtube. The govan just explodes at full time like a sea of bodies.

I watched that on Saturday when I returned back to Swindon from the game, not ashamed to say it set me off again. many tears of pride & happiness since Thursday. Me and big Davie who was sat next to me in Club Deck 7 were blubbing like 2 girls at the final whistle, the memories from Thursday will live with me for the rest of my days, what a night.

Last edited:
From 7 minutes in and the John Lundstram song the place is absolutely jumping - love it.

Seen a version of this earlier with a remix of vengaboys were going to sevilla earlier.. was utter cheese but can't get it out my head noo B-)

Thought the coverage on the night was brilliant. SAlly doing his nut while Kenny M was having to talk to camera was brilliant. Evan that twat Craigan gave you someone to swear at.

Every morning since last Thursday I get in my truck,do my checks and just take a wee 10 mins to myself and listen to this through the radio fkn really loud.Only the 3 times has there been a tear.By the wings of Walter and the spirit of Jimmy Bell gets me every god damn time

Van Bronckhorst, Tavernier then McGregor all singing the Blue Blue Blue Sea Of Ibrox,

they are just Rangers men, they get it

i f*cking love our club

Thanks for the STV clip Edweird as i hadn't seen that one
As for the BT one just so many emotional moments packed into 10 minutes
The young lad with his Rangers top on singing the BSOI is just wonderful amongst many wonderful moments

Back