Bury FC phoenix club

Yesterday : In the most atrocious weather conditions where it was barely possible to take a goalkick and get it out of the area due to the fierce winds, and occasional monsoon rain, Bury AFC got a valuable away point at Holker Hall Old Boys, in Barrow, with a 0 - 0 draw.
The unbeaten run continues and Bury remain top. There is a group of teams chasing the top spot.

Yesterday : In the most atrocious weather conditions where it was barely possible to take a goalkick and get it out of the area due to the fierce winds, and occasional monsoon rain, Bury AFC got a valuable away point at Holker Hall Old Boys, in Barrow, with a 0 - 0 draw.
The unbeaten run continues and Bury remain top. There is a group of teams chasing the top spot.
Holker Hall Old Boys. Love it. Bury continuing to do well. Good news.

Had an absolute ball, weather was a lake district special. Pub was class, good beer and a fair few Holker Fans coming up to talk about football and I am still getting used to that!!
Chairman on the pitch at the end wishing all Bury fans a safe trip and thanking us for turning up a a wet hurricane, ACE.
Our centre half met a long ball with a thumping header forward, the wind put it behind him!!

South Liverpool next week is it not???
Hi
Yes you are right, more up to speed than me. It is a rearranged fixture due to our groundshare.

Bury v South Liverpool
Next Tuesday 7.45 pm kick off

Bury are top on goal difference now so a return to winning ways will be welcome, fingers crossed

Thanks for your interest, much appreciated

It’s actually Holker Old Boys, I played for them in 1973. U13s Manager was Brian Skivington, father of Derby County and Barrow “legend“ Glen Skivington who had a testimonial at Barrow v Rangers in 1994. I missed it as I was working in Holland at the time, gutted
Great for Bury AFC doing so well, hope they make it back to the EFL.

It’s actually Holker Old Boys, I played for them in 1973. U13s Manager was Brian Skivington, father of Derby County and Barrow “legend“ Glen Skivington who had a testimonial at Barrow v Rangers in 1994. I missed it as I was working in Holland at the time, gutted
Great for Bury AFC doing so well, hope they make it back to the EFL.
That is great information
It rained like a monsoon at Holker last week.
Where else did you play for

Back