Call me greedy but I want the perfect ending

Coza

We go to parkhead knowing a draw or win guarantees the title and Morelos runs absolute riot and breaks his duck versus them. Then takes his inevitable red card for taunting Scott Brown and causing a meltdown of epic proportions from Brown, Griffiths, Ajer and all the other insufferable cunts that rubbed our noses in it when we had dross like Martin as our first choice centre half.

This season has been beyond perfect bar one bad night in paisley. A Morelos goal would be the icing on the cake and send them in their droves to the Erskine Bridge. The man they have mocked relentlessly for 2-3 years officially getting the goal that ends ‘the ten’... inject that in my veins right now.

We go to parkhead knowing a draw or win guarantees the title and Morelos runs absolute riot and breaks his duck versus them. Then takes his inevitable red card for taunting Scott Brown and causing a meltdown of epic proportions from Brown, Griffiths, Ajer and all the other insufferable cunts that rubbed our noses in it when we had dross like Martin as our first choice centre half.

This season has been beyond perfect bar one bad night in paisley. A Morelos goal would be the icing on the cake and send them in their droves to the Erskine Bridge. The man they have mocked relentlessly for 2-3 years officially getting the goal that ends ‘the ten’... inject that in my veins right now.
I want a win at Parkhead. Alfredo with the winner. It would end them.

I like the sound of that then we can focus on winning the Europa league.

I got absolute dogs abuse for suggesting that celtic won the rest of their games, or as many as required, for us to win the league at parkhead. And I mean slated so I agree with you OP. It would be revenge for the time they did it to us.

The league will be won on Sun 7th March imo.
Mathematically clinched after the mentally challengeds drop points away to Dundee Utd.

Not the way I’d prefer to win it as I’d rather it with our own display on the pitch either at home to st mirren on Sat 6th or away to the poets on Sun 21st March!

Either way, it’s coming home.

I don’t think it’s too much to ask after what we’ve had to endure

All of the above but if he’s going to be sent off can we make it for mocking TLB by doing “the Broony” with a big fûck off smile on his coupon right in front of their dugout after he scores

I want it won at the soonest possible juncture.

We’ve got bigger fish to fry than those cuńts.
This every time.
I wish we had put both Hamilton and Motherwell to the sword and that the league was won in the next game.
You are correct, the best way to humble these cvunts is to make them totally irrelevant.

Europe is far more important than a meaningless match against just another run of the mill team in Scotland that no one outside of domestic football notices.

Now we have the cvunts back in their traditional box, why open it up for others to view.

Ah want them to drop points and we win the league with out even playing

You forgot us doing a huddle at the end of the game. Thats the icing on the cake for me.

I reckon its written in the stars that Alfie will score.

If Alfie also decides to pats/strokes Broons head, basically make him look like a dick and gets a red for it. He will be forgiven. :)

To add to it, after an Alfie Hat trick and thus heralding the commencement of our one in a row celebrations, Big Shane Duffy is unmasked in a Scooby Doo-esque scenario by Ryan Jack and is in fact King William of Orange.

Have a good week Bears.

Back