Call me greedy but I want the perfect ending

We go to parkhead knowing a draw or win guarantees the title and Morelos runs absolute riot and breaks his duck versus them. Then takes his inevitable red card for taunting Scott Brown and causing a meltdown of epic proportions from Brown, Griffiths, Ajer and all the other insufferable cunts that rubbed our noses in it when we had dross like Martin as our first choice centre half.

This season has been beyond perfect bar one bad night in paisley. A Morelos goal would be the icing on the cake and send them in their droves to the Erskine Bridge. The man they have mocked relentlessly for 2-3 years officially getting the goal that ends ‘the ten’... inject that in my veins right now.
I want them to drop points and it to be done before then.

We send the kids out and instead of showing the game, Rangers tv shows a live feed of our first team watching it in a sports bar in Dubai with no social distancing.

Definitely bring greedy but I want us to win the remaining 8 games. If not win win them all then remain unbeaten and break the 100 point barrier.
I'm sure Gerrard will be drumming it into the players that the players mustn't take their foot off the brake even after the title is clinched. I want two games against them where they don't manage a shot on target and they are left in no doubt that the natural order is restored.

If we win it versus them it will be 1:45 or so when made champions. Will the fireworks start immediately or will people wait for it to get dark? I reckon glasgow is going to be like Beirut when we win it. Planning to take the boy up to my brothers as his garden has a great view of the city to see them all going off.

I want us to win every single remaining game with cricket scores ... I want them to keep dropping points. I want them to look back on this season and have no reason to say "aye but if we'd pyoor won at Ibrox in January and those jammy huns didnae have refs pyoor helping them ... blah blah"

I want us to win this 55 by 20 something points !

That and the Alfie scenario at the PaedoDome with a scuffed mishit shot that deflects off Duffy's puss and through the legs of whatever keeper drew the short straw in the dressing room pre match!

I want it won at the soonest possible juncture.

We’ve got bigger fish to fry than those cuńts.
If we win our next two games and celtic drop points at home to Aberdeen or away to Dundee United , we will be champions before we play them at parkhead and I think that could be a real possibility

The perfect ending for me is now shaping up to be their continued collapse and someone else finishing ahead of them and getting the 2nd Champions League spot.
The timplosion and shedding of hundreds of gallons of mentally challenged tears while we celebrate 55 would be absolutely delicious!

Our aim now has to be going the full season unbeaten and winning the remaining two Old Firm games as well. Well within our grasp as well.

Imagine Morelos scoring a winner against them to clinch the league at Parkhead though...they genuinely couldn't cope.

The last few OF's where we're dominated/won, you'd actually see some comments from them saying "at least Morelos didn't score". They're obsessed with him.

Personally I'm looking for a 5 nil win with Morelos scoring a hattrick to win 55 and I'm not being greedy, it's no more than we deserve.

Being greedy would be 10 nil. ;)

Morelos to score the winner at the piggery to clinch 55. Imagine saying that at start of season ? Our wildest dreams are in touching distance of being reality. We don't have to dream for much longer. This is our time. the evil empire has collapsed.
I can see the death star crumbling in the sky.

I’ve already got my perfect ending.
scott brown benefited the most from admin.
giphy.gif

Our aim now has to be going the full season unbeaten and winning the remaining two Old Firm games as well. Well within our grasp as well.

Imagine Morelos scoring a winner against them to clinch the league at Parkhead though...they genuinely couldn't cope.

The last few OF's where we're dominated/won, you'd actually see some comments from them saying "at least Morelos didn't score". They're obsessed with him.
So they play the sheep on Saturday and going by form and the sheep in general the savilles win this game no matter what shite turns up, 10 Duffy and A Barkas would still get a win over the sheep. So it’s still 7

we win against Livingston then it’s 4 however that’s not a given and I would expect a draw their which takes it to 6 and then beat st Mirren it’s 3 and then if they draw or loose against Dundee then it’s 0 or 2!

I just have a feeling we will go their needing a point to guarantee and win it, don’t know why

I want us to win every single remaining game with cricket scores ... I want them to keep dropping points. I want them to look back on this season and have no reason to say "aye but if we'd pyoor won at Ibrox in January and those jammy huns didnae have refs pyoor helping them ... blah blah"

I want us to win this 55 by 20 something points !

That and the Alfie scenario at the PaedoDome with a scuffed mishit shot that deflects off Duffy's puss and through the legs of whatever keeper drew the short straw in the dressing room pre match!

Good point Livorno.

You know the way you his mhob try to re write history.

Lets ensure that even Stephen King couldn’t turn this one around.

Being greedy? That is %^*& all compared to my greedy scenario which ends with the red arrows bombing sharkheid while our team crowd surf all the way back to Ibrox being held aloft by the thousands of fans who have descended upon the streets.

Thus crossed my mind today actually. I was quite impressed with United.
United were quite good In midfield until Kamara came on. They were quick at getting the ball forward at times. They play like that again and I can see separate entity fc getting caught out, just like we did a couple of times.

agreed but there are some players that need game time to get medals so will have to do that carefully.

I'd love to rub their noses in it in terms of celebrations, but I think we're a class above them. None of this tying scarves to goal posts shite, rubbing snotters on flags etc.

Beat them, head to the corner where the bears would be, leave the pitch smiling.

Need to watch Broon , Ajer , the Duffer don't seriously injure any of our players and prevent them appearing in our euro games as they will not be able to handle the occasion if they are getting well skudded

This, stop with all the fantasies.

Win it asap.
We're going to win the league in what has been a realised fantasy of a season. It's happening.

Consistently we've believed that the filth reached their nadir, then things got worse and worse (hilarious) for them.

I'll take us winning the league in any manner, of course I will, but considering what we've seen this season, I'll allow my mind to wonder if the season can finally actually hit rock bottom for them. What the op describes would certainly be that.

I'd rather go as newly crowned champions and let them give us the guard of honour. Oh the shame!

We go to parkhead knowing a draw or win guarantees the title and Morelos runs absolute riot and breaks his duck versus them. Then takes his inevitable red card for taunting Scott Brown and causing a meltdown of epic proportions from Brown, Griffiths, Ajer and all the other insufferable cunts that rubbed our noses in it when we had dross like Martin as our first choice centre half.

This season has been beyond perfect bar one bad night in paisley. A Morelos goal would be the icing on the cake and send them in their droves to the Erskine Bridge. The man they have mocked relentlessly for 2-3 years officially getting the goal that ends ‘the ten’... inject that in my veins right now.

You're banking on them not losing any points to Aberdeen or Dundee United!! I suspect we will be turning up at Parkhead as Champions

Get it won ASAP and the more points there are the better as it will be a psychological boost for next season

There is still much to play for this season. As it stands, this Rangers team has the highest win percentage of any Rangers team since 1898-99. That team has a 100% win record, only playing 18 games that season. This team has an 86.67% win record, the team below them was Bill Struth's team of 1920-21, a team that contained Hall of Famers such as Meiklejohn and Morton with an 83.33% win percentage. Additionally, if this Rangers team concedes less than 9 goals in their remaining 8 games, they will have the best defensive record, per game, of any Rangers team in the club's league history. I only include top-flight games, McCoist's team of 2013-14 had a win percentage of 91.67%.

Back