Cammy Bell looking fit

bert

image.jpg

I’m no athlete myself but %^*& me hrs meant to be a pro

Only goalie I know who you couldn’t even describe as a shot-stopper.

Hands like water.

He notoriously enjoyed the bevvy and night’s out when he was with us so no surprise it’s taken it’s toll now.

Always remember this bizarre article in The Sun just after Bell had signed where he was "interviewed" by Andy Goram. He spoke as if he had made it, with this weird self-congratulatory thread running through it that annoyed me at the time.

The thing about Bell is that he has always been a complete lightweight. Even compared to Wes he just looks like a wee boy. I think people forget just how bad the mess Warburton had to deal with was.

Always remember this bizarre article in The Sun just after Bell had signed where he was "interviewed" by Andy Goram. He spoke as if he had made it, with this weird self-congratulatory thread running through it that annoyed me at the time.

The thing about Bell is that he has always been a complete lightweight. Even compared to Wes he just looks like a wee boy. I think people forget just how bad the mess Warburton had to deal with was.

He ain’t lightweight now

Any time I see his name I can only think of Fir Park. To be fair he was in good company that day, that game more or less summed up that entire team. The bigger the game, the more likely they were to shit themselves and disappear into their shell. Probably the most spineless Rangers side I’ve ever had the misfortune of watching.

As for that photo, he’s clearly no stranger to a fish supper.

Any time I see his name I can only think of Fir Park. To be fair he was in good company that day, that game more or less summed up that entire team. The bigger the game, the more likely they were to shit themselves and disappear into their shell. Probably the most spineless Rangers side I’ve ever had the misfortune of watching.

As for that photo, he’s clearly no stranger to a fish supper.

Bell
Foster McCulloch Zaliukas Wallace
Vuckic Law Murdoch Ferguson
Miller Boyd

Shudder.

The Motherwell disaster taints the memory of him.

He was an average keeper, decent enough for the level we were at and better than some of the other dross we had on the books post Neil Alexander.

Jesus Christ, he makes the Goalie look anorexic when in his prime!!!

What a fucking shape!!!!

Well seen another fat bassa in Ray McKinnon is tolerating that. If I were a Falkirk fan I'd be properly pi$$ed off seeing that, especially given that they are playing third tier football.

A terrible keeper. He pretty much never saved anything. Never felt less confidence in any of our keepers than I did with him.

We pretty much signed him on the back of one wonder game for Kilmarnock against Celtic.

Back