Can the hysterical threads now stop?

The only chance we have of finishing ahead of Aberdeen is if Pedro is replaced by a good manager.

Based on what?

They're a couple of points ahead after 6 games. They dropped points to a piss poor Kilmarnock side.

Don't know how many times I'll post this. Juve took 7 seasons to win Serie A after getting relegated 1 division.

They kept Buffon, Trezeguet, Nedved and Del Piero. 4 genuine world superstars. Still took years.

Patience troops. Patience. Cause when it comes it'll top everything.
Hold yer horses Eric. Facts and common sense all in one post on FF . That won't do and it certainly won't catch on:D

I've seen posters saying we're nothing more than a top 6 side now which is absolutely mental.

We shouldn't expect to challenge Celtic for the title as they are vastly superior to us in almost every department. They can afford to make 5 changes to their usual starting 11 and still batter teams.

The fact is, we should still finish second and I think we will. The likes of Aberdeen, St. Johnstone, Hibs etc will all drop points along the way (as seen today).

People need to get it out their head that we will just turn up and run over teams. They days are well gone.

If there's a more fickle and reactionary support than this one, I don't want to see it!

We win last week, all's rosy in the Rangers garden, knives are back out after the last result.

The revolving door has to stop, Pedro needs the whole season.

He and everyone else at the club is up against it.

Every conceivable break of the ball, every decision is going in favour of our opponents. They say things even out over the course of a season. Given how this one's started, THAT I'd love to see.

Games against us and the Bheasts are totally different matches.

They don't give a toss if they get rolled over 3 or 4 nil against THEM, but they'll fight like fook for a draw or a win when it comes to us.

How many sides do you see getting arsed the next game after putting in a shift against us?

I don't know if Pedro's aware of the deep seated hatred the game, journalists, maybe even society itself has for the club.

Maybe he's the right appointment at the wrong time, maybe we need a "Souness type", someone that knows the pulse of the game.

Hopefully we'll do some business this coming transfer window that will improve the team, get some guys in a few months early. ;)

I'll fully support Pedro, even when others may be calling for our head if things go south against the unwashed.

The man at least deserves the season.

If there's a more fickle and reactionary support than this one, I don't want to see it!

We win last week, all's rosy in the Rangers garden, knives are back out after the last result.

The revolving door has to stop, Pedro needs the whole season.

He and everyone else at the club is up against it.

Every conceivable break of the ball, every decision is going in favour of our opponents. They say things even out over the course of a season. Given how this one's started, THAT I'd love to see.

Games against us and the Bheasts are totally different matches.

They don't give a toss if they get rolled over 3 or 4 nil against THEM, but they'll fight like fook for a draw or a win when it comes to us.

How many sides do you see getting arsed the next game after putting in a shift against us?

I don't know if Pedro's aware of the deep seated hatred the game, journalists, maybe even society itself has for the club.

Maybe he's the right appointment at the wrong time, maybe we need a "Souness type", someone that knows the pulse of the game.

Hopefully we'll do some business this coming transfer window that will improve the team, get some guys in a few months early. ;)

I'll fully support Pedro, even when others may be calling for our head if things go south against the unwashed.

The man at least deserves the season.

You can't give Pedro the whole season just for the sake of it.

He needs to show he can set up a team versus the Beggars which he has not done.

He needs to show this squad he has assembled is heading in the right direction.

Substitutions like Pena for Jack are not the type of decisions to get you a full season.

He needs time but he needs to show he can do the basics and he has been here a wee while now so it it is a worrying trend.

You can't give Pedro the whole season just for the sake of it.

He needs to show he can set up a team versus the Beggars which he has not done.

He needs to show this squad he has assembled is heading in the right direction.

Substitutions like Pena for Jack are not the type of decisions to get you a full season.

He needs time but he needs to show he can do the basics and he has been here a wee while now so it it is a worrying trend.

An attacking midfielder for a defensive one when we're chasing the game is exactly the sort of substitution he should be making...

An attacking midfielder for a defensive one when we're chasing the game is exactly the sort of substitution he should be making...

Including one by his own admission can't deal yet with the lack of space in Scotland and who yet again gave the ball away constantly?

The problem with the cry about "hysterical posts" is that for some reason more than ever the support live in the instant-we don't seem to do analysis that might include the fact we won but there are still big issues.

I'd agree as I've said the reaction to Friday has been ott.

However we are still looking at a manager who by any reasonable analysis has more question marks surrounding than he does have obvious positive attributes.

Some of the nonsense he came out with last week surrounding Pena was an embarrassment but there's no point of coming on here and disagreeing with a bunch of fellow supporters who lapped it up-you get murdered but you hear it and you fear where it is heading-it is obvious.

He has never helped himself with his statements and the likes of King hasn't helped either by setting the expectations too high.

Pedro has a massively difficult job but by stating you know the answers to it and you know what is required and having the guy above you stating they won't make 10 frankly doesn't help.

He's made a rod for his own back and left himself little room to manoeuvre and it is going to be very difficult for him to deal with the inevitable setbacks that happen in football.

He is back in a credibility fight rather than a title one.

Back