Castore -Bayern Leverkusen

Noticed that earlier, for some reason came up on my LinkedIn as a connection commented on it. Bayer Leverkusen are in dire straits are they not, perhaps a reason

West Coast Eagles too and they are everywhere over here.

e2i2_n-sO9ATNA-bhKIHvB6t5IH3g-8hLwqe7q5_M08.jpg

Hopefully they offer us a break in the contract so they can concentrate on their other teams.
Not sure we will get better. Isn't the fat lady's front bottom nonsense still kinda still alive? People thought castore got us out of it 100% but then SD and Ashley popped their head up again and that wasn't wasn't case. Can't remember the specifics of this to hand, it might have been the whole exclusive kit launch early?

Which suggests to me Ashley still has the right to match, even in the future, despite losing this one with castore? If thats the case we're probably not going to get better than castore.

* I could also be taking out my arse and I got lost in this whole situation long ago tbh.

Noticed that earlier, for some reason came up on my LinkedIn as a connection commented on it. Bayer Leverkusen are in dire straits are they not, perhaps a reason
Think like all German clubs who sell tickets low price but entice fans with free travel and good beer/food they’ve taken a Covid hit. Backed by Bayer though they are in a good position and have some major talents yet again to move on for big prices; mainly Wirtz, Diaby, Kossonou, Bakker & Adli.

What did folk say about Adidas when the orange and navy striped top bobbled through white from the inside after one wash? Get rid of Adidas?

Since the first season I feel they’ve got on top of issues. They fixed an issue I had with my sons top rapidly. Other than maybe just having too much gear I’m happy enough with them.

What did folk say about Adidas when the orange and navy striped top bobbled through white from the inside after one wash? Get rid of Adidas?

Since the first season I feel they’ve got on top of issues. They fixed an issue I had with my sons top rapidly. Other than maybe just having too much gear I’m happy enough with them.
I think some folk are never happy.

Castore have been fine imo.

Not sure we will get better. Isn't the fat lady's front bottom nonsense still kinda still alive? People thought castore got us out of it 100% but then SD and Ashley popped their head up again and that wasn't wasn't case. Can't remember the specifics of this to hand, it might have been the whole exclusive kit launch early?

Which suggests to me Ashley still has the right to match, even in the future, despite losing this one with castore? If thats the case we're probably not going to get better than castore.

* I could also be taking out my arse and I got lost in this whole situation long ago tbh.
Surely not?

I've bought a shit load of Castore gear since the start and the stuff still looks brand new. The quality of everything I've bought has been top drawer.

I think some folk are never happy.

Castore have been fine imo.
Agree 100% mate , I'm a fan of Castore and very happy with them but some folk won't be happy until we have Adidas or Nike even though some of there gear is honking .

Third in the Bundesliga, financially stable with some great talent on the books.

Thumped Dortmund in their own midden 5-2 at the weekend also.

Apart from that, aye, dire straits

I’d say this season’s kits are up there as the worst looking ever ever had.

The home, away and third are absolutely honking, but the white anniversary kit is superb.

Ashley has nothing to do with us now.

I effin love castore. Everything I have bought of theirs, and I have that much I've even forgotten about certain hoodies, are tremendous quality.

Back