Castore -Bayern Leverkusen

Andy Murray and the West Indies cricket team

They already have Rangers, Newcastle and Wolves. Hamburg, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, Seville and Charlton have also signed up with Castore.

Just shows how big Rangers are in the footballing world that all these teams have followed suit.

On the down side, it means our gear is going to get worse considering they couldn't deal with our fan base

Think like all German clubs who sell tickets low price but entice fans with free travel and good beer/food they’ve taken a Covid hit. Backed by Bayer though they are in a good position and have some major talents yet again to move on for big prices; mainly Wirtz, Diaby, Kossonou, Bakker & Adli.
They get plenty of revenue through Club Memberships to be fair and only a small % of tickets are under 20 euros, also the free travel is only the local area - you can't travel from Berlin to Freiburg for free because you have a match ticket for example, some people seem to think that is the case. Sorry to sound a twat, just bugs me these false perceptions of German football!

West Coast Eagles too and they are everywhere over here.

e2i2_n-sO9ATNA-bhKIHvB6t5IH3g-8hLwqe7q5_M08.jpg
Mon the dockers lol

I think we should have put in a clause giving us some cut of the action on future deals secured on the back of them landing us.

No doubt theyre slick operators but partnering up with Rangers has a breakout move.

Just double checked and you are right. I’ve been singing cheques for 40 years and nobody has ever corrected me. One of my favourites as well. Cheques fits I wonder why it’s chicks? Money/cheques makes sense. Every day is a school day!
Same here. I thought it was chips

They get plenty of revenue through Club Memberships to be fair and only a small % of tickets are under 20 euros, also the free travel is only the local area - you can't travel from Berlin to Freiburg for free because you have a match ticket for example, some people seem to think that is the case. Sorry to sound a twat, just bugs me these false perceptions of German football!
Has anyone got the perception you can travel 500 miles for free on a ticket? ST prices are much lower, match tickets are much lower and the match day package and welcome is light years ahead of what UK clubs, councils, policing and hospitality venues offer.

Just double checked and you are right. I’ve been singing cheques for 40 years and nobody has ever corrected me. One of my favourites as well. Cheques fits I wonder why it’s chicks? Money/cheques makes sense. Every day is a school day!
I here was me thinking that you were in……Dire Straits!!!!
I’ll grab my coat

Has anyone got the perception you can travel 500 miles for free on a ticket? ST prices are much lower, match tickets are much lower and the match day package and welcome is light years ahead of what UK clubs, councils, policing and hospitality venues offer.
Many do yes. Season ticket prices aren't lower overall, granted the standing ones are cheaper but there aren't many of them - you also need to be a member to buy them at some grounds, think Dortmund membership is 62 euros a year, some are over 100 euros a year. I have been to 45 of the current 56 Stadiums in the top three tiers in the last 10 years watching matches.

Bayern Munich season ticket prices 2019 (17 matches), as well as other Clubs:

I've bought a shit load of Castore gear since the start and the stuff still looks brand new. The quality of everything I've bought has been top drawer.
I have bought loads of Sportwear from multiple manufacturers. Branded stuff from Fanatics and Adidas for Leafs gear.

It’s all exactly the same these days, if you don’t wash it exactly as it says at 30degs and chuck it in at the default 40degs, it’s a goner. You used to get away with it years ago, not now. Some of my stuff got mixed up in a normal wash and got trashed so I have to leave it completely separate for the low temp wash now.

I would say that accounts for a significant percentage of the Castore “issues”.

Not sure we will get better. Isn't the fat lady's front bottom nonsense still kinda still alive? People thought castore got us out of it 100% but then SD and Ashley popped their head up again and that wasn't wasn't case. Can't remember the specifics of this to hand, it might have been the whole exclusive kit launch early?

Which suggests to me Ashley still has the right to match, even in the future, despite losing this one with castore? If thats the case we're probably not going to get better than castore.

* I could also be taking out my arse and I got lost in this whole situation long ago tbh.
Sorry mate but that's completely wrong, Ashley is gone forever with our retail deal.

He's chasing us for breach of contract for the Hummel years but that's it.

Back