Castore Christmas letdown

I ordered one of the black anthem tops last week and it arrived yesterday so wasn’t too bad at all. Unfortunately it was my first item of castore and it’s tiny.

I am always an xl in clothes but got Xxl because I heard they are small made. It’s a good two inches of shutting down Christ knows what size I’ll need to be able to wear it

Sizing gets worse as you go up. 4XL fits like a Nike/Adidas 2XL and even then it feels small. They are absolute cowboys.

My cousin is in his 60s now has always been kit daft has some collection , washed his long sleeved one because his grandson spilled juice on it before he’d even worn it, sleeve almost came off in the wash. He’s not bothered and ordered a new one for his collection but it doesn’t put a lot of faith in the durability of the Castore stuff. Having said that he loves our first Castore home top and rates it design wise in his top 5.
We were told at the outset by Castore and Bisgrove, that they wouldn't be using any sweatshops whilst manufacturing our merchandise.
Any time I've been in their stores, all the merchandise labels I've checked either stated "Made in China" or "Made in Turkey".
Hence, they've receive zero revenue from me.

Kids got me the black hoody, which is a lovely piece of kit , great fit and feels top notch...only problem is the " RANGERS FC " on the front looks like it's gonna fall off in a gust of wind.

Never had any issues with castore. Rotten luck hope it doesn’t spoil your day.
I still have last seasons blue top. One thread on it slightly pulled. Down to me catching it on something I expect. But other than that have had no issues and the stuff has lasted well.

I still have last seasons blue top. One thread on it slightly pulled. Down to me catching it on something I expect. But other than that have had no issues and the stuff has lasted well.
I’ve found the quality very good on anything I’ve bought Castore. Washing it correctly for a start helps, still amazes me that people wash anything never mind football tops on a 60+ setting and then moan when badges start to peel.

I’ve found the quality very good on anything I’ve bought Castore. Washing it correctly for a start helps, still amazes me that people wash anything never mind football tops on a 60+ setting and then moan when badges start to peel.
I wash everything together at 40 degrees. No colours run. No stickers peel. A bit of fairy on any stains before the first wash.
And others generally last.
Sometimes people are unlucky and get a below quality product, but many times it's as you say.

Are they still using Hermes? Not that it excuses anything because I’ve had issues with products before from them, but I know Hermes had such a backlog they passed thousands of parcels onto other companies in an attempt to get them out for Xmas as they knew they couldn’t. Just wondering if this could be part of the reason for goods not being received

I wash everything together at 40 degrees. No colours run. No stickers peel. A bit of fairy on any stains before the first wash.
And others generally last.
Sometimes people are unlucky and get a below quality product, but many times it's as you say.
20 for me unless it’s been a hot day then it’s 30

Castore have let too many down too often. Not only delivery but quality and whilst many orders have been fine, loads haven't and turd polishing and patronising responses towards anyone that have had issues is poor.

I've ordered on line and it went OK but now get bombardment of castore emails proclaiming how wonderful they are but tend to buy in person from the shops.

Bought several shirts to help the club and frightened to wear them.

Castore non rangers stuff is decent, they are papping us off with rangers products that are cheap made and all about profit.

I ordered the travel jacket and a pair of joggers on Wednesday they arrived on Friday morning , must have been lucky

few more years with them unfortunately , I haven't bought a single thing and wont be hate the brand.

It’s a shame but we are where we are. I’m sure the board are aware, one more year of Castore and then we can bring a Nike in or an umbro now that we are normalised and have shown our powerful sales figures
Are we not stuck with this mob for another 3 years? Was a 5 year contract unless I've missed something?

It’s a shame but we are where we are. I’m sure the board are aware, one more year of Castore and then we can bring a Nike in or an umbro now that we are normalised and have shown our powerful sales figures

Hopefully the board is thinking along the same lines. Extending Castore should not even be a consideration.

Back