Merch Castore sack Hermes as couriers

3% of all orders cancelled is a farce.

I'd be out a job with 1%
Ffs man the majority of these are the ones damaged by scum at Hermes or stolen..

Think the number would have 1%or less otherwise.

Hopefully it'll be fixed from now on..but I think they been amazing and shifting all that..

My Hermes courier is brand new and really helpful, leaves their number to text to rearrange etc. This fiasco must have cost Hermes a fortune in covering the damaged goods, professional reputation and now loss of contract. I imagine the company that gets the contract will message their employees saying zero tolerance if they damage an item.

Slightly off topic, but those snidey rhat bh@stards have damaged a company because of their bigoted little brains.
We had a good guy and then they changed driver who was either useless or just scumbag stealing packages..

Never had an issue with other delivery companies.

Good news. I think Castore are going to get this setup like a well oiled machine given a bit of time. They are still early days and probably getting used to the huge demand from supporters.

Erm Castore supply the wrapped and addressed product for Hermes to deliver.

That they could not foresee the problems of Rangers marked packaging suggests incompetence.
Not incompetence. Naive perhaps but being outsiders they maybe weren’t aware one section of the population feel entitled and are constantly enabled to indulge their bigotry and not to do the job they are paid to do. They’ve now learned.

I'm the exact same, 2 orders due to to be picked up by them tomorrow and returned to Castore...but I'm now worried that if they do get picked up they'll never make it back to the Castore Warehouse. Emailed concierge@rangersstore.co.uk to ask if I could return in store before and they replied saying to use the Hermes return method.
I sent them an email earlier before i knew about this Hermes are collecting my top tomorrow at least its still ok.

Most UK courier companies are excellent. Parcelforce, Royal Mail, DPD and UK Mail are the best. DHL and UPS next. Yodel and Hermes used to be poor but are now serious challengers. All offering above 97% quality . You simply don’t get 100% there will be mistakes, motorway crashes, punctures.

I wish that when you bought products all companies should state who is the courier. I wouldn't go near Hermes if I kow they're involved in a delivery.

Shocking company .brought me an antique clock last friday the i won on ebay .
Case was nt perfect but easily sorted till they got hold of it .
It arrived in at least 8 bits and the outer brass ring on the clock face needing replaced .
Real project now to get it sorted but at least i got a partial refund from the seller who is dumping hermes as well .

To do something as stupid as that during a time like this is mental, just plain mental.

Why would you risk a job with the chances of another slight.

At the end of the day what's more important, football rivals or livelyhoods.

I'll never get my head round this stupidity.

Glad the company have taken action.

Good news that they have acknowledged the fact this isn’t acceptable

Good news they have binned Hermes

But lets not pretend this is all Hermes fault when people who placed pre-orders have had their orders cancelled without it even being despatched (in Hermes hands) While people since have placed orders and had them fulfilled or rocked up to the shop and bought a strip

This amounts to victim shaming. We shouldn't expect anything with our crest on it to be criminally damaged.

On a side note, 3% is a low number all things considered. Now folk on here can stop bashing our new, wonderful supplier
Was it too much to ask the horrible 19th Century Terrorist scumbags that work for Hermes to act professionally and deliver what you're asked to deliver? If I was a delivery driver, handling mentally challenged parcels, I'd pity the poor wretch who had ordered it, but damage it. Nah.

This is what you get when you privatise Royal mail there was a law if you were caught tampering with mail you went to jail. it was a crime. Get letters of complaints written to Hermes they should not be given a delivery licence if they let their drivers who are caught red handed go unpunished. . No way should your mail be tampered with and no prosecutions.

Not incompetence. Naive perhaps but being outsiders they maybe weren’t aware one section of the population feel entitled and are constantly enabled to indulge their bigotry and not to do the job they are paid to do. They’ve now learned.

N.a.. You think Arsenal and Spurs risk branded packaging? Or Utd and City We have people on here bragging about phuckin about with Celtic cakes and magazines in supermarkets. It is what it is.

Good news however i still don’t have my pre order and if it doesn’t come this week looks like I’ll just get refunded and will need to reorder that’s not ideal! Just don’t understand how they can’t just process a new order?

Erm Castore supply the wrapped and addressed product for Hermes to deliver.

That they could not foresee the problems of Rangers marked packaging suggests incompetence.
Every other club in world football probably has some marked packaging that doesn’t cause mass damages.
An English company employee isn’t incompetent for not foreseeing how deranged these people are.
We have seen incident after incident of them putting their hate before their professionalism and livelihoods.

Every other club in world football probably has some marked packaging that doesn’t cause mass damages.
An English company employee isn’t incompetent for not foreseeing how deranged these people are.
We have seen incident after incident of them putting their hate before their professionalism and livelihoods.

You really think Man Utd send out mail with a wee red devil on it. Half the country supports them. The other half hate them.

. Those remaining supporters affected, whose original orders cannot be accommodated this week, will receive full refunds together with a £25 voucher, in order they can buy products directly from The Rangers Store or order online.
That’s really not acceptable if people payed for a product back in July. Why can’t they be accommodated? Have Castore run out of stock?

I was supposed to have a return collected by Hermes between 8am and 8pm today, but they haven't turned up.

Unsure if it's anything to do with this, or just general uselessness.

£155 worth of training gear.

TBH
It's unbelievable on here. Can you imagine some of our nutters working for Hermes and getting Celtic branded packages:)
Mate, if you're of a mind to damage parcels in your care as part of your daily job, you deserve to be bulleted, given a reference which will ensure you don't work again, and/or the cops pulled in depending on seriousness. Certainly wouldn't happen on my watch. Imagine going home to tell the good lady you've been sacked for slashing Rangers parcels! If she'd any sense, she'd be packing a holdall with her stuff as you told the tale!!

You really think Man Utd send out mail with a wee red devil on it. Half the country supports them. The other half hate them.
I do. One or two may get damaged deliberately but there’s a completely different level and type of hate from them towards us. That coupled with their focus on costing us financially would’ve driven this. . We have seen so many incidents of them putting their hate before anything else that we might predict it. That type of bitter, twisted and bigoted hate isn’t seen anywhere else in the world, including us towards them.

Hermes are a shambles of a company. Unfortunately they're also massive and very cheap.

N.a.. You think Arsenal and Spurs risk branded packaging? Or Utd and City We have people on here bragging about phuckin about with Celtic cakes and magazines in supermarkets. It is what it is.
I don’t know if they do or they don’t. Unless you know an Arsenal or Spurs fan who has had a recent delivery you probably don’t either. If they don’t brand packages maybe it’s simply because they can’t be arsed. It was a nice touch from Castore that backfired up here simply because bigots refused to do their jobs. Seems bizarre to me to blame them rather than those that can’t control their hatred and caused the damage.

Punters hiding their cakes in supermarkets and employees damaging the property they are actually engaged to deliver is comparing apples and pears mate.

I just think you’re plain wrong if your argument is hundreds of our supporters would have refused to do their jobs and damaged thousands of packages with their branding.We have some idiots and rogues, no doubt, but the group think amongst a significant proportion of these bigots is they’re entitled to their hatred of us and so not doing their jobs is ok if they’re sticking it to us. We see it in every walk of life from council pen pusher to lords of the justiciary.

Problem is (tin hat on) is that a few years ago big suppliers decided that they would not pay any more than £5 for a next day delivery anywhere in the (mainland) UK .It means that they are ALL hopeless.Herpes are near the bottom but by no means the worst.If Castore are supplying a top end product they need to pay for a top end courier (which Herpes certainly are not )

Fair play.

Mistakes happen and it’s given that their contract with the club will be by far Castore’s largest project yet, teething problems were always likely.

What’s vital is that mistakes and problems are identified and addressed at the earliest possible opportunity.

I ordered the royal blue home alternative shorts and received the white home shorts tonight via Hermes, therefore I’m returning them, but the return is via Hermes, I’m assuming this is still okay during the 14day return period With them cancelling the Hermes contract.

Back