Celtcs peadophile ring. Should we en masse threaten all celtc sponsor's that we will no longer do business with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenfrewBear72

2 sides to it;
Firstly and most importantly - justice for all victims.
Secondly the sick bastards must be help accountable - that ties to part one but should also place their current place in society as a club and an organisation in severe jeopardy. They deserve to rot and die for what they have conspired to cover up, hide, and lie about, for more than 4 decades.

As aforementioned we must collate all evidence in the most efficiently readable manner and send it to their sponsors.
If it was the other way around it's exactly what they would do and did do.

gordon_blue

Is there a serious charity or victim support group who deal with this? There seems to be one for just about everything these days (bullying, anxious teenagers, womens' aid, Samaritans, the homeless, drug rehab etc etc). Can't we highlight this to them in the first instance?

ttbluenose

These are their sponsors/partners listed on the following web page.

http://www.celticfc.net/sponsors

Could anyone be bothered getting all the email address for the public relations departments for them? Just so that we can contact them en masse to say we will no longer deal with their company because of their association with a peadophile ring?

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

• https://www.gtomegaracing.com
Dont use any of them anyway. :):):)

I refuse to use them anyway because they do sponsor that filth. Can’t get round Sky and BT but the rest I don’t go near.
Sorry but that's ballex. I've never had Sky and never would.

Have never had BT(TV) either and wouldn't now.

A great idea GG

Wilkinsvolley

Official Ticketer
Big name Sponsors are super sensitive to their brand being remotely linked to negativity, especially racism, abuse etc so I’m sure they’ll be watching closely. It would be difficult to quantify who’ll be put off in future but if just one publicly pulled out the others would be under huge pressure to follow. Brand damage has been a major part of their strategy of holding us back. Returning serve shouldn’t be debatable imo.

PS. Not just their fans either. Remember when the low level paper gatherer was said to be contacting possible buyers in our darkest days to warn what lay in store for them if any bid was successful?

Coop1872

A few graphics that could easily be shared on all social media networks might be better.
Celtic " paedo ring" fc sponsors and then all their names and logos.
You could do the same for their media cheerleaders as well.

AriseSirWalter

Could anyone be bothered getting all the email address for the public relations departments for them? Just so that we can contact them en masse to say we will no longer deal with their company because of their association with a peadophile ring?

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

New Balance (US)
media.relations@newbalance.com
mary.lawton@newbalance.com
amy.dow@newbalance.com
Carrie.Kabat@newbalance.com
Kate.Tetirick@newbalance.com

Dafabet
marketing@dafabet.com

Magners
mike@magners.com

Intelligent car hire
info@intelligentcarleasing.com

LADBROKES
public.relations@ladbrokes.co.uk

MR GREEN
customerservice@mrgreen.com

POWERADE
gbmedia@coca-cola.com

SKY SPORTS
skypress@sky.uk

BT SPORT
www.bt.com/complaint

EDEN MILL
marketing@edenmill.com

VPZ
support@vaporized.co.uk

POL ROGER
polroger@polroger.co.uk

CLYDE 1
info@clyde1.com
graham.bryce@bauermedia.co.uk

NIRVANA EUROPE
mail@nirvanaeurope.com

SCIENCE IN SPORT
sponsorship@scienceinsport.com
customerservice@scienceinsport.com

PRIMAL STRENGTH
sales@primalstrength.com

INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS
marketing@theindigopress.com

SIMPLE GROUP (likely celtic fans from website)
info@simple.scot

https://www.gtomegaracing.com
support@gtomegaracing.com

Not got one for (PES2019) Konami but have emailed them using contact form, if I get an email I'll update this. Not all of them are ideal but worth a go.

Gene_Okerlund

I'm all for it, They would do it to us because they're dirty bastards, Look at all the stuff they've done in the past when we've been down on our knees. This wouldn't hurt a single bit for us to push for something that will hurt them.

Time to fight fire with fire whether it's on or off the pitch.

Wilkinsvolley

Official Ticketer
Have I got this right? We expect decent companies to withdraw their financial support and association with them but we are prepared to be in the same football association as them and also therefore contributing to them financially?
Do you want us to withdraw from the association and close the doors?

dougiem

If i was Dave King i would put out a statement roughly saying if this was Rangers fc who covered up a pedophile ring we would be up at hampden getting hammered already and quite rightly so.

brand69

Just sent this to NB and have also been in contact with my MP. This has been ongoing for two months and has been progressing slowly.

Kate,
Good afternoon. Just a quick email to put you in the picture of one of the teams you sponsor. That team being Glasgow Celtic and it’s embroilment in what looks like a pedophile ring. To date, and I hope you do your own research, 5 men who where employed with the club have now been convicted of child abuse and sentenced to jail time.
I have also written to my MP who has promised me he will look into this from a U.K. prospective.
I hope you take the time to respond to my email and not give me a standard corporate response.

It has been mooted before but we really need to have a chronological list with all the relevant articles in date order complete with links to who, what, when and where. Easy to read and link to on a webpage.
A standard email with the details of the website that can be sent to all and sundry whenever it is required, there must be someone out there capable of doing so?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.626b81cea112

The washington post had the story yesterday if the full history was available and sent off to them including the links to New Jersey it would no doubt raised more interest.
Having got the contact details of the CEO of Sky from this link I have just sent him a lengthy email informing him that I have cancelled my subscription with his company. I have had 2sky accounts for the Last 17 years which includes full TV, internet and telephone packages. This costs me about £200 PM. I told him I am not prepared to pay his company this amount of money for them to distribute it to a rancid club who's history is steeped in sexual abuse and pedophilia. I intend to contact as much as the other sponsors in the same manner, and would urge all Bears to do likewise. Let's starve these disgusting fckers of all the finances that we can. When these companies get starved of the cash, the pedos will soon get starved of it.

jf1960

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

Thats me written an email to all of the above will update if I hear anything, I did the same when Torbett got jailed and heard nothing from anybody done a bit more searching this time for maybe better email addresses

Catacol

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

There's no point in just mentioning it on here or other message boards/fanzines.

Any sort of action needs to be properly coordinated. I'm talking getting victims groups involved, getting them to ask the very real questions that they probably aren't even aware of - the open secret etc. We need to take details of those interested and keeping them informed through mailing lists, rallies should be held without colours. Anything else would just be seen as 'Rangers fans using child abuse to score points' and would be turned against us.

Victims groups probably don't even know the facts about this mob.

Only going after 1 or 2 organisations at first would be more effective too.

Journalists should be asked outright why they aren't asking the tough questions of this organisation as well.

two2tango

Official Ticketer
A few graphics that could easily be shared on all social media networks might be better.
Celtic " paedo ring" fc sponsors and then all their names and logos.
You could do the same for their media cheerleaders as well.
Mate what an idea that is

Someone make the graphic and share it everywhete

The brands would go tonto

This the correct way but should focus on the most lucrative. Well done
That's a great idea. Would the CEO of New Balance want their brand associated with child abuse? New Balance are American iirc.
I think NB are a Jewish company and may get traction with that one due to there Palestine love in.

George Goudie

Official Ticketer

Eckhailitchenko

Ladbrokes aren't club sponsors there League Sponsors, So are Sky and BT Sports. They own the TV Rights so its classed as a partnership
I didn’t say they were, I responded to someone who insinuated that they were. Might only point was that you don’t have to physically protest outside the front door of a business. Quote the right person bud.

Tim Hunter

Official Ticketer
New balance have made a big thing in the us about protecting and helping children and indeed set up a foundation to pay to help children worldwide .

Can look good for them to be involved with septic . If it gets airtime in the us they will drop septic like a stone..

I have sent their press department an email with links asking a few questions .

They are the one I contacted too, first on the list. will work my way through the others.
Sent this.

" Dear NB, I note your company is very involved in community support and charity work specifically targeted at child welfare. This is completely at odds with the company's sponsor ship of Celtic Football Club in Scotland, who have recently had a 6th employee or associate of their Boys club found guilty of paedophile activities over decades. The Club continue to remain silent on this matter and refuse to accept responsibility or show the slightest contrition.. If NB ha e any interest in child welfare, they may wish to reconsider their sponsorship of this evil club."

"

petepoto

Embarrassing and desperate patter. Let's just beat them on the pitch again and secure 55.
It’s such a THEM thing to do isn’t it?

It’s their problem. They should be hammered for it as it’s disgusting but it’s nothing to do with us. I don’t want to give that manky club another seconds thought tbh.

jf1960

Emailed every one of the partners and sponsors yesterday and surprisingly got 2 replies today
1st one from GT Motors saying they are not a partnership with celtic and that was it basically unfortunately I've somehow lost the email
2nd one from Nirvana Europe below
Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the recent allegations and we will continue to monitor the situation very closely.

Kind Regards

Nigel Morris
Managing Director
Nirvana Europe Ltd

ope .....

Zander73

Emailed every one of the partners and sponsors yesterday and surprisingly got 2 replies today
1st one from GT Motors saying they are not a partnership with celtic and that was it basically unfortunately I've somehow lost the email
2nd one from Nirvana Europe below
Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the recent allegations and we will continue to monitor the situation very closely.

Kind Regards

Nigel Morris
Managing Director
Nirvana Europe Ltd

ope .....
Nice one mate ;)

jf1960

Excellent work @jf1960

Very interesting. Anyone else written and got anything back?
Also Emailed and been on Twitter to Clyde SSB to ask why they are not covering it seen something on Twitter I think earlier who spoke to someone at Radio Clyde Sport and was told we are not talking about it cause it ain't a football matter . So it involved a football team at a football teams ground and at a football teams training ground by a football teams coaches,managers and players but it's not a football matter.
#tosaynothingspeaksalot

Status
Not open for further replies.