Celtic Boys Club Name Change Earlier This Year - Confirmed on BBC

Said before, Celtic FC and Celtic Boys Club were inextricably linked.

Anyone in the media saying otherwise is nothing but part of the Celtic Propaganda Machine and a disgrace.

Surely in this people will join the dots and realise exactly what has gone on here involving Celtic, ex directors, managers and players ,the boys club and the trophy centre.

It’s a bloody disgrace and I hope that these families instead of staying quiet for the good name of Celtic start to come forward and demand recompense.

paedophile-ring-cover-up-at-celtic.jpg

24d4yo4.jpg

image.jpeg.7f18ecc81f38405cef9567cec57921f9.jpeg

celtic-fc-paedophiles.jpg

33niadt.jpg

I notice that Neil Strachan never gets mentioned, have his crimes been swept away or were they nothing to do with St Pats 1888?

Neil Strachan 41, jailed for 3 yrs in 1997 for repeatedly molesting a boy. former Celtic Boys Club official started preying on the boy when he was only five, after befriending his parents. Strachan quit as secretary of Celtic East Boys Club after he was caught. The abuse had gone on for two years, shared a flat with partner Colin Slaven

I'm sure there was a player who was abused at an English club (Crewe maybe?) and he said in an interview their boys team would regularly come up to play CBC at the time the nonces were at work there.
Said it was calle dthe Celtic cup.
Barry Bennell was in charge, i'm sure, of the English boys.
If that doesn't scream paedo ring, I dont know what does..

A couple of English clubs who "St Pats 1888( 131 years of unbroken history)" deal with on a more regular basis than any others have also been investigated for crimes against their youth players. There must be someone who is actively joining all the dots around the country.

Unfortunately I don't think we will hear much more about this. It will all quietly die down because the media don't really want to talk about it. I don't think the victims or their families will ever get any justice.

Unfortunately I don't think we will hear much more about this. It will all quietly die down because the media don't really want to talk about it. I don't think the victims or their families will ever get any justice.

I wouldn't be so sure, compensation will be claimed for the latest crimes to be unearthed. The lifting of the press ban on the case will see more coming forward with claims against the rancid club.
This is the tip of the iceberg where they are concerned.

I, along with many others posted and tweeted at the time that something was happening and there was a name change afoot.

They are experts at the cover up.

Which will allow the media to refer to it as St. Patrick’s Boys Club when insisting it is and was ‘separate and distinct’ from Celtic Football Club.

Nice.

What would a name change now of celtic boys club have achieved?

Are the victims taking legal action against celtic or against torbett?

Again this will be kept as low profile as possible but his should be global news.

I don't see celtic making any statement until after thursday. Wonder if their pre match press conference will include warning for any attending journos about the tone of their questions.

The SFA should also be commenting.

Name change because this is the new narrative. Any new statement Celtic make (if any) will refer to stay pat's, furthering the disassociation programme. Also an aim to prevent legal action, 'these boys were abused by st pat's, not celtic'

I had heard this a few months back but wasn't sure if it was true. Chris McLaughlin of all people has just confirmed it on BBC Scotland.

I had heard they were asked to change their name to St. Patricks Boys Club in exchange for a payment from Celtic FC. Payment rumoured to be between £10 to £20k. Blatant and unrepentant.

In the same report our old friend Chris also confirmed several of the victims are taking legal action.

Legal action against Celtic?

They have a website and structure which is very professional for a boys club just starting up. Obviously money came from somewhere.

St Patrick. Not just the patron saint of Ireland, but engineers and lawyers/paralegals
Are they trying to be clever?

If that boys team has nothing to do with them, they'll have no objection to them being kicked out the league they're in - and won't replace them with their own boys team
Let's see their response if they get threatened with that

So to summarise
  • They never informed the police initially when they became aware of what was happening
  • They rehired torbett back to the boys team despite knowing what he was
  • They continue to this day to try and cover up what happened and distance themselves from their own boys club even paying them to change their name.
Vile is the understatement of the century. It’s the cover up which is ultimately going to cost them

Bbc have them on the ropes. Never thought I'd say that.

Didn't realise they'd actually paid to facilitate the name changes. Scum

What would a name change now of celtic boys club have achieved?

Are the victims taking legal action against celtic or against torbett?

Again this will be kept as low profile as possible but his should be global news.

I don't see celtic making any statement until after thursday. Wonder if their pre match press conference will include warning for any attending journos about the tone of their questions.

The SFA should also be commenting.
Damage limitation. Celtic will now call for the media to report that it's St Pat's who are guilty and not to associate them with CFC.

We have been saying this for years are the mhedia going to start backpeddling now its all coming out and will rats leave the sinking ship ? "Peado's then peaodos now since 1887 "dirty kiddy fiddling bastards will do anything to try and save face i just hope every last one of these rancid cunts involved in this gets whats coming to them and all their victoms get their day in court

I run a youth team, we played them on August and their name was still Celtic BC.

Seen it had changed shortly after and knew it would be to do with the court cases. Sinister as %^*&.

Turning themselves into a Newco won't get rid of their history. Same boys club and same shameful past being covered up by one club.

I can probably understand why Herr Lawwell hasn’t issued a statement.

He probably can’t get a minutes peace from all of the sponsors calling to ask what connection exist between their brands and 5 pedarists currently under investigation.

Why bother with the name of an entity totally separate to yours?

Surely not worth the hassle or money?

Genuinely, that club sicken me

Not much changed really,all their illicit behaviour started with "pats" to the childs behinds.

Damage limitation. Celtic will now call for the media to report that it's St Pat's who are guilty and not to associate them with CFC.

Really?

They changed the name of the boys club to associate it with the patron Saint of Ireland?

Is this an attempt to associate Ireland with child abuse by celtic FC?

I would hope all those groups who claim to stand up against anti Irish behavior have something to say about this.

Back