Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

UEFA seemingly have every faith in the SFA dealing with historic sexual abuse in Scottish football, and have passed on letters of complaint received to the football authorities. Wait with anticipation as to the outcome. Will the SFA go after the main culprits or will it be a token generalisation within the game? Answers on a post card.

So they try to tar Rangers with the same brush. It is a pathetic attempt and so transparent. All they have on us is Neely and unfortunately for them when we found out about him we sacked him. Hibs knew and never told us. It still doesn't answer the question of who knew and when did they know at CFC.

9%2BSavile.jpg

Who is to say that Saville wasn’t involved with the Celtic Paedophile ring ?

This is the big thing for me. The minute the suspicion was on any of them, their career working with boys should have been over.

The fact they were able to move from club to club and no one doing anything about it, by giving an other club the "dirt" so to speak is outrageous.

This is a huge point that seems to have been missed with how we dealt with Neely. A half decent PR team would be all over this.

Neely might just be the key that unlocks the door.

The Tims are happy they have a genuine example involving Rangers.

They are stupid enough to agitate for investigation. If this happens it may lead to the full and comprehensive public enquiry we are looking for.

Such an enquiry will prove that Rangers acted in an appropriate manner.

The Tims have are happy they have a genuine example involving Rangers.

They are stupid enough to agitate for investigation. If this happens it may lead to the full and comprehensive public enquiry we are looking for.

Agree. We should 100% push for it.

UEFA seemingly have every faith in the SFA dealing with historic sexual abuse in Scottish football, and have passed on letters of complaint received to the football authorities. Wait with anticipation as to the outcome. Will the SFA go after the main culprits or will it be a token generalisation within the game? Answers on a post card.
God help us if we are waiting for any justice in Scotland. Bennell got 30yrs while Torbett got 2yrs 1st time convicted and 6yrs 2nd time. I really don't understand why Celtics licence has not been suspended while all this is going on. Or then again ,maybe I do. Makes you absolutely raging.

The Tims are happy they have a genuine example involving Rangers.

Correct. Just wait until they try a join the dots with Referee the SFA are in a bit of bother with.

God help us if we are waiting for any justice in Scotland. Bennell got 30yrs while Torbett got 2yrs 1st time convicted and 6yrs 2nd time. I really don't understand why Celtics licence has not been suspended while all this is going on. Or then again ,maybe I do. Makes you absolutely raging.

Spotlight the similarities in Boston re catholic clergy scandal (move on the offender without reporting) .Football paedophile coach unreported allowed to continue at another club. Address the problem and report to appropriate authorities (simples).
Alternatively say nothing,ignore victims,re employ offenders and completely deny any knowledge of wrongdoing. It's the Celtic way.

Just thinking about Cardinal O’Brian. A rapist who the Scottish authorities just allowed to be sent over to Ireland to go to a new ‘sweetie shop’.

Absolutely disgusting.

It is disgusting Grigo. They should be strung up (eventually) for preying on vulnerable kids, not moved elsewhere to continue it.

The cult sent a great deal of their perverts to Australia. That was a favourite haunt for them. They really couldn't get much further away could they?

Personally, I'd place them all on a deserted island and then bomb it. Vile creatures.

It is disgusting Grigo. They should be strung up (eventually) for preying on vulnerable kids, not moved elsewhere to continue it.

The cult sent a great deal of their perverts to Australia. That was a favourite haunt for them. They really couldn't get much further away could they?

Personally, I'd place them all on a deserted island and then bomb it. Vile creatures.

Me too TS.

It’s just not right at all mate.

The biggest problem I see is this is a criminal case and if any member of the public, business had of done or had been involved in these hedious crimes there would have been a public and political outcry,with every goody goody organisations all over it and actions taken immediately.
These people have been brought up to believe that God will forgive you say 3 hail Mary's and go to your bed,the organisations who run Scotland, football, abuse Scotland ,media and many others have too much to lose if they make the first move, but I am sure there day will come no matter how long it takes and they will be punished.
WATP

Sorry mate butim the last guy to mention about grammar on here but you’ve missed out the word napalm between then and bomb I want to see the monsters die in agony

The biggest problem I see is this is a criminal case and if any member of the public, business had of done or had been involved in these hedious crimes there would have been a public and political outcry,with every goody goody organisations all over it and actions taken immediately.
These people have been brought up to believe that God will forgive you say 3 hail Mary's and go to your bed,the organisations who run Scotland, football, abuse Scotland ,media and many others have too much to lose if they make the first move, but I am sure there day will come no matter how long it takes and they will be punished.
WATP

Agree Tommy. It’s been very notable how many other countries have taken a much harder line with them eg USA, Australia & actually Ireland too to be fair.

This shitey wee Scottish government are sitting about doing nowt & blaming London for all of their failures.

Sick of every time something appears in the paper “hollicom”.

Boring boring stuff. Tin foil hats off please, that article is further from a Hollicom job than you can ever imagine.
Not doubting you for a second, CB but can you give some definitive examples to stand this up, please? Would help no end in the future if we were able to identify Hollicom’s work from the hoi-polloi of pederast protectors.

Having not the time to read the last 80odd pages, has anything tangible happened in this case? Or a quick update at where are "we"? I see the thread being kept brewing and know legal stuff take time, yet, are "we" any closer to a real charge et al?

Cheers!

I’m sure that more knowledgeable people than myself will scrutinise every word in that article and expose it for the rantings of a Rangers hating bigot. Questions must be asked regarding this so called article as it seems to be more fictional than fact. Especially the quote that Neely was known as the Jimmy Saville of football. Why was he known as this and by whom. Was it another open secret in Scottish football. Why was he allowed to join Rangers if he was a known abuser at his previous club. We want an enquiry regarding these so called findings. The truth must come out.
You just know that the article is a lead up to "Celtc Boys abused by Rangers coach."

Petrie should resign ,the club than he owned was forefront in a paedophile cover up . The FACT that hibs and Petrie were not contacted regarding Neely. Says it all about how the sun wanted to portray Rangers and leave the real abusers to continue their denials. What a sad existence these so called paragons of virtue must have. When their bigotry and hatered outways the truth.

Recieved a reply from my mp today, his part about listening to what the families want is a disgrace considering the ignoring of pleas from the Gray family which I'll be bringing to his attention in my reply.

I’ve got a letter into this guy as well. He’s just proven he’s like the rest of them Stu.

Oh, and this happened in his constituency.

Recieved a reply from my mp today, his part about listening to what the families want is a disgrace considering the ignoring of pleas from the Gray family which I'll be bringing to his attention in my reply.

I wrote to him months ago and got the exact same reply, word for word. It’s a scripted reply with the usual, abuse - bad, perpetrators - punished. Saying the right thing but doing absolutely nothing.

For all the hard work some of you guys are putting in, I hope a full independent public inquiry is held and the victims get every bit of justice due to them but seeing how these vile bastards operate in the media at others behest is vomit inducing, after all this, the papers and media are awash with big bad Rangers stories, plugging away at these bastards seems to be having a more detrimental affect on our club by their PR company/FARE, at the end of the day this will be broadbrushed as a societal problem, all clubs involved and to be involved in making sure it never happens again, the victims IMO will get some sort of compensation but not near what they should and it'll all get washed away, that mob will be denied their visit from Lady Justice and all the guilty parties and those who are complicit in this cover up instead of being named shamed and imprisoned will walk away freely.

This country is FU©KED!

Back